Tournament 17: Plague!

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Re: Tournament 17: Plague!

Slim87R wrote:Question: what happens when you get to the point that the next upgrade costs more than your max reserves? will the game then allow you to grow past limits or are you essentially stuck? If that is the case I wont be able to go much past level 7 or 8 in any given category...
You can continue siphoning / growing past your max reserves. It's called 'hyper reserves' and you can see your amount of them in Cosmic trade.

Spends the same as normal reserves

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Drakodan
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Precambrian
ID: 1978990

So basically the idea is for us to Siphon lots even though it'll get us infected immediately, and then just restore it faster than we lose it?
Spoiler
Never forget your friends.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Pretty much lol
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Has anyone tried a little love tap against the butcher yet?
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

just tryed lvl 10 ... but 2.7 bil toc ca't make it :smt043 :smt043
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Question: is there anything you can do when your attacks always end in failure or am I now just waiting to be killed off?
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Get somebody with a larger TOC to soften a target up a bit.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Is shoutbox working yet?

Edit: Is it possible to win by beating all the AI, or is it just a survive as long as possible thing?
Sol
Forum Addict

Been a report of someone getting dmuz and planets randomly after the tourney, hit me up if it has happened to you.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sol
Forum Addict

Ok kids, Sol gave you some incomes and planets over TC while you were in the arena (apparently), so you would have got a bit. Don't freak out. Enjoy. (dmu on hand was decreased just now so you wouldn't get attacked after).
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Sol wrote:Ok kids, Sol gave you some incomes and planets over TC while you were in the arena (apparently), so you would have got a bit. Don't freak out. Enjoy. (dmu on hand was decreased just now so you wouldn't get attacked after).
Xmas come early? :D
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Slim87R wrote:Is shoutbox working yet?

Edit: Is it possible to win by beating all the AI, or is it just a survive as long as possible thing?
Survive. The tournament is not designed to be winnable. You will all die. ;) Stick it out the longest and you'll reap the rewards.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Juliette wrote:

Survive. The tournament is not designed to be winnable. You will all die. ;) Stick it out the longest and you'll reap the rewards.
Well after all the bots are killed and you are the only player ... and IF you are lucky using the ability to remove infection ....then ... there's no1 which can infect you so = win :D
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

IFLuX wrote:
Juliette wrote:

Well after all the bots are killed and you are the only player ... and IF you are lucky using the ability to remove infection ....then ... there's no1 which can infect you so = win :D
You can't kill all the bots. :)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Turns out you can God Quest people outside the Tourney. Also, everyone that participated gets some DMU correct?

Return to “Tournament Discussion”