OA vs the non NAPPED/DRA

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: OA vs the non NAPPED/DRA

Rudy Peña wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Dont expect me nor anyone else in HVE to build a stat worth massing. I think "sniping" is in order for **Filtered** of your stature!
HELL NO

LMAO! rudy you crack me up lol
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

~Odin~ #51 wrote:
Rudy Peña wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Dont expect me nor anyone else in HVE to build a stat worth massing. I think "sniping" is in order for **Filtered** of your stature!
LMAO! rudy you crack me up lol
I had to post it, saw it on fb. :shock: :smt060
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

24Hr Casualities: 21,498,163,143
i can account for 10.3bil of them
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

Have fun all!!!

I hear URURURUR are gathering a counter strike force beware :shock:
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Military Experience(not a part of overall rank) x,133,382,590,250 Ranked: 1 :smt019
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

quick Robert break the dra 8-[

have fun all
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Commander Vimes wrote:ahem, can i point out the title of this thread to those who keep saying OE lol

i hope some of OA's victims fight back, would be far more interesting to see. don't let me down HVE! :D
Members from all OE alliances participated in the massings. Any reason why retaliation should stick only to OA? Other than ETL and High Empty wanting to keep all the m.e to themselves? :smt050

Might as well change your topic title now... #-o

GL to all those fighting OE ;)

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

no generally it was members in OA and a few from delta

ME was nice

but its Christmas as i keep saying :P

Happy holidays :P
Huxley
Forum Elder

Insane kills. A clear indication all those haters out there who think OE pose little threat, are evidently VERY wrong. Most definitely the strongest attacking force out there in recent times.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

I've heard from a good friend that they couldn't managed to mass certain player, so they've asked around for some help :) :smt100 :smt100

Shall give no names! It's just too funny :smt081
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

InR wrote:I've heard from a good friend that they couldn't managed to mass certain player, so they've asked around for some help :) :smt100 :smt100

Shall give no names! It's just too funny :smt081
Is it me? they took out rest of TO, hit me twice then gave up hehe
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Huxley wrote:Insane kills. A clear indication all those haters out there who think OE pose little threat, are evidently VERY wrong. Most definitely the strongest attacking force out there in recent times.
avoiding all the major alliance very nicely... 8-[ a clear indication of their "strength"
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huxley
Forum Elder

Guild wrote:
Huxley wrote:Insane kills. A clear indication all those haters out there who think OE pose little threat, are evidently VERY wrong. Most definitely the strongest attacking force out there in recent times.
avoiding all the major alliance very nicely... 8-[ a clear indication of their "strength"
Thread Title wrote:OA vs the non NAPPED/DRA
Guild, you are far too obsessed with OE. Why are you that jealous of them?
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Huxley wrote:
Guild wrote:
Thread Title wrote:OA vs the non NAPPED/DRA
Guild, you are far too obsessed with OE. Why are you that jealous of them?
It seems im naturally attracted to stupid people posting comments without thinking :-) and apparently you rank high on this scale :-D congrats
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

You know, at this rate guild, I might start to think you don't like omega :-k :smt110

So yeah, this is what happens when I go away for a couple of days, I come back to an inbox full of messages and a war post in the forums :smt042

Festive cheer has been spread, a new record on kills has been set, Bloody Sunday has come to an end, if you got hit, come pay us a visit :)

Regardless of anything else, I hope everybody has a great week :D
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”