Heavy Horse vs AG thor - Ascended

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Heavy Horse vs AG thor - Ascended

Ancient Thor wrote:
Just to refresh your memmory, you tryed to mass my main ACC and managed to kill 500mil units and I leveled you from 8bil down to 2 bil army. So that's far from ˝massing THEM˝

@ HH

You wanted you got it. And it will last forever. :D
you say tried yet he got 500 mil units ... :-k

8 bil to 2 bil that's miserable ! you get them planets back without doing anything lololol you claiming to be great on ascended means nothing since you get resources for free :smt117
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heavy Horse
Forum Grunt
ID: 96499

Ancient Thor wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
Ancient Thor wrote:So far HH only did the obvious and even with that he had problems doing it in first try :D

Now you sit there with 177mil trained forces.

If you would be so active on the battlefield as you are here, it would at least all be interesting.

As for *Shiva goes, yeah it's my multy and if you have something against that, well tell it to the guy who decided that making NG would be a good idea.

Anways, when you are up for some more, train some more and we will danc again :D

Regards Thor

I'm out of here

PS: Guild watch it with your phrases about the OFIS!
watch who is here :shock: the best multie player in this game

where is svetli and co ??
i know what account you run now ;) i massed them 1 month ago right??
Just to refresh your memmory, you tryed to mass my main ACC and managed to kill 500mil units and I leveled you from 8bil down to 2 bil army. So that's far from ˝massing THEM˝

@ HH

So will your rank in the hundreds, the only thing you have going for that account now is your mothership and that is touchable.
Banished from The Empire

Collecting your duals and now triple's
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

Guild wrote:
you say tried yet he got 500 mil units ... :-k

8 bil to 2 bil that's miserable ! you get them planets back without doing anything lololol you claiming to be great on ascended means nothing since you get resources for free :smt117
Planets are not free... in fact I believe planets cost the most important resource in the ascended sever, time. Unlike the content cycle of farming and buying any resource on main, ascended forces you to consider the value of your time. CER for example is solely an exchange of your DMU for reduced time on the production of planets, not to mention this takes longer the more planets you currently have.

So I find a battle where billions of planets are lost more epic then any main fight where you can rebuild the same stats back in hours... if not faster.
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

This whole thing is just plain funny :smt043
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
Heavy Horse
Forum Grunt
ID: 96499

OFIS
Overseer: [AG] Thor [[WAR MODE]] { Omniscient God }
Race: Ori

Angel Of Vengeance uses its Black Hole String to inflict 19,884,870,810,000,000 damage, destroying 163193 Energy Vortex Shields on Mataro Blue!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 947662 Black Hole String Weapons!
It has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Mataro Blue uses its Black Hole String to inflict 49,469,967,332,700,000 damage, destroying 302430 Energy Vortex Shields on Angel Of Vengeance!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 450904 Black Hole String Weapons!
It has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Lucky you came online othewise the flagship of the ascended server may of fallen.
Banished from The Empire

Collecting your duals and now triple's
Ancient Thor
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Hahaha and the moment I got online you untrained what you could and run away like a little girl.
And my rank is back :O
Where is yours?

About my CS, I never said is untouchable :D I don't know where did you get that idea :D

@Guild:Now I know why you never were much of a player on ascended.
And all that once was is now lost for none now lives to remember it!
I have new SIG:

The forces of yoyo fought back with all they could, and managed to
inflict 47,742,060,061,015 to 6 damage on [AG] Thor’s forces!

With 602,853,790,117,431 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1438263 of yoyo's Covert Ops!

Trade feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=104900

Thor says:
oh and my 60b def is still standing :D
*how awesome is that?
GrizzZzzly says:
*we tried maasing it
Guild
Forum Addict

Ancient Thor wrote:Hahaha and the moment I got online you untrained what you could and run away like a little girl.
Where is yours?

About my CS, I never said is untouchable :D I don't know where did you get that idea :D

:smt056 I had a pretty decent ascended with a good TOC and everything that mattered. and I can comfortably say, the only thing worth building is TOC on ascended massing is worthless... fact :D sorry I know you OFIS guys like to boast about it but... :-k
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Guild wrote:
Ancient Thor wrote:Hahaha and the moment I got online you untrained what you could and run away like a little girl.
Where is yours?

:smt056 I had a pretty decent ascended with a good TOC and everything that mattered. and I can comfortably say, the only thing worth building is TOC on ascended massing is worthless... fact :D sorry I know you OFIS guys like to boast about it but... :-k
:smt060 :smt060 :smt060
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Borek
Forum Addict

To be fair it was Dustin that built that ascended Guild, not you, and even then you merely descended inactive/semi-actives. If you are fighting someone active like both HH and Thor are then i'm sorry but you could not be further from the truth, TOC is completely pointless, it is actually everything else that matters.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Guild
Forum Addict

Borek wrote:To be fair it was Dustin that built that ascended Guild, not you, and even then you merely descended inactive/semi-actives. If you are fighting someone active like both HH and Thor are then i'm sorry but you could not be further from the truth, TOC is completely pointless, it is actually everything else that matters.

lololol I love it when you're wrong ;)

I sold it to Dustin .. BECAUSE of the ascended :smt047 I dont know what its like now

some credit to kondasz who had it before me though :smt050
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Ancient Thor wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
Ancient Thor wrote:So far HH only did the obvious and even with that he had problems doing it in first try :D

Now you sit there with 177mil trained forces.

If you would be so active on the battlefield as you are here, it would at least all be interesting.

As for *Shiva goes, yeah it's my multy and if you have something against that, well tell it to the guy who decided that making NG would be a good idea.

Anways, when you are up for some more, train some more and we will danc again :D

Regards Thor

I'm out of here

PS: Guild watch it with your phrases about the OFIS!
watch who is here :shock: the best multie player in this game

where is svetli and co ??
i know what account you run now ;) i massed them 1 month ago right??

@ HH

jeronimo i asked about the other multie account
you moved on ag thor now

and yes i can,t do **Filtered** against monster ms

im not admin in ascend to block all **Filtered** there sol joke with tourney there not care about multie

and who care about ascend until i can defend ascend hit :razz:
du5tin_eh
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1919461

Guild wrote:
Borek wrote:To be fair it was Dustin that built that ascended Guild, not you, and even then you merely descended inactive/semi-actives. If you are fighting someone active like both HH and Thor are then i'm sorry but you could not be further from the truth, TOC is completely pointless, it is actually everything else that matters.

I sold it to Dustin .. BECAUSE of the ascended :smt047 I dont know what its like now

It was a good toc before i got it and when i got it it had enough reserves to make it a great toc. which guild could of done at any time. So it was guild who built before guild it was kond.

And with Guild i agree ascended is only good for descending and maybe tournaments. Everything else is just too easily wiped

guildy top 10 TOC :smt058 :smt058
Guild
Forum Addict

du5tin_eh wrote:
Guild wrote:

It was a good toc before i got it and when i got it it had enough reserves to make it a great toc. which guild could of done at any time. So it was guild who built before guild it was kond.

And with Guild i agree ascended is only good for descending and maybe tournaments. Everything else is just too easily wiped

guildy top 10 TOC :smt058 :smt058
top 10 ! Awesome man :smt060
Spoiler
Borek
Forum Addict

ya ya ya, top 10 and cannot take anyone down who is active, so like i said, pointless in a vendetta like this. I mean it's highly effective at stopping C2 isn't it? :smt019
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Guild
Forum Addict

Borek wrote:ya ya ya, top 10 and cannot take anyone down who is active, so like i said, pointless in a vendetta like this. I mean it's highly effective at stopping C2 isn't it? :smt019
you're forgetting one thing borek, you apparently dont know anything and just presume things :smt117

also fight is against TL ;) and who cares about skirmish's on ascended if they cant descend you what does any of it matter :smt101
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”