DDE vs. TC Training War

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

Re: DDE vs. TC Training War

Zayle wrote:Lol relax ladies. I laughed so hard that you booted the best account in the game over the most recent issue I'm feeling quite pleased.
who asked you sad sack you are nothing in this game never have been never will be

this topic has nothing to do with you so please take your pitty party else where before i come off vac and show a real nice time
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Zayle wrote:Lol relax ladies. I laughed so hard that you booted the best account in the game over the most recent issue I'm feeling quite pleased.
Well saying you know nothing aabout this game you see accounts dont matter that much... They help but its not the end all be all...

So climb back under your little rock before my name appears all over your logs....
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

#1 Kinokkoztkampeca has been descended as a result of the battle!!!
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MidNight
Race: Ancient
ID: 68833

Went off ppt today, first names in the logs of CK I massed their defense,
[DC]D3ath
*miniD3ath
Comulous
incolors (his ng *incolors went on ppt after a few attacks)

good fun everyone :smt106
Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer

*Not_Kik took down my tiny defense in a flash, =D>
Good fun guys!
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 58491

Yeah i jumped off PPT a few hours early, was massing Renegade when Pisoi said you were massing incolors so i took a look and your def was too easy not to sab :smt047

Massed Secrets MS but i'm not going to waste AT's on a 2t def :razz:
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer

Pisoi didnt want me to go and waste my AT on his alliance, which i also saw wasn't really worth it, but incolors was in our logs, so that seemed logic ;)

now i need a drink....a biggg one lol.

cheers
guys ;)
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Off for few days, on a vacation with my family. If anyone is up for an onliner send me Pm or catch me on skype so i can have some fun when back home :smt117
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Osiris™ wrote:Off for few days, on a vacation with my family. If anyone is up for an onliner send me Pm or catch me on skype so i can have some fun when back home :smt117
I should be game just need to arrange a time when I am at university so that I can actually have some sort of internet.

Enjoy the vacation and have a safe one see you soon.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

CC90 wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Duderanch wrote:Sure Pisoi comes out with this an hour after i ppt!

I hope there will still be some fun to be had at the weekend. Good luck TC.
Sadly not from I, My brother, father, uncle and I are going to a thing over here called Greezefest which is basically a rockabilly/car show/concert thing. Gonna be wicked all nice old school cars, I'll be sure to take some pics for ya Dan. However I promise that you and I will have some fun before the end of this, for old times sake :)

You better send me those pics too!

Or else! TC don't have enough lube stocked up!

Meh you'd like that anyways :smt036

I'll have to think of something else :smt043
Ryu i got plenty of lube for ya :smt047

Are u back being active yet mate?

check your logs ^^

had a little run throuhg . killed most of what i saw was massing taae and tats and delta and OE at the same time , used about 25k turns

geting descent ratios considering im descended lol

wahey ms strike :D

ppt'd there guys will see u at weekend , got busy next few days at docs and what not

will build something decent best ican without wasting too much resources , **Filtered** bonuses

might aswell be a tauri lol. :smt021 only descended 2 times in 10 years lol

not bad eh

considering i check ascended oncea year :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

odin was the first one to get me :P

recently some 7B toc in TAF it took to get me this time :P and for me not to log in ascended for 5 months lol.

peace out gyus hope fun is being had , 1.5 weeks i hope to see some nice stats and i mean NICE! when my descention ends :D trust me i will return , but you have to be qucik lol

as math was too slow to get my last 110t def :smt043

peace out

~Ryu
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

I think you will find we didn't actually boot him, once again you have your facts incorrect. He left the alliance after he was massed.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Second Coming

~Odin~ wrote:
I think you will find we didn't actually boot him, once again you have your facts incorrect. He left the alliance after he was massed.
Lol you are both wrong, I had reached an agreement with pisoi before this war started & I was leaving tc anyway, so it was just inconvenient timing.
So sorry to disappoint you that I wasn't booted zayle, you always seem so full of "i'll do this, I'll do that zayle" but you sat statless with little to no involvement in the wutc vs tc war.
I sent you an open invite to have some fun, as I told you my account is never on ppt

Moral of the story, put up or shut up instead of whinging about it in a thread that has nothing to do with you.

Also goodluck to both sides :D
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
CC90 wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Duderanch wrote:Sure Pisoi comes out with this an hour after i ppt!

I hope there will still be some fun to be had at the weekend. Good luck TC.
Sadly not from I, My brother, father, uncle and I are going to a thing over here called Greezefest which is basically a rockabilly/car show/concert thing. Gonna be wicked all nice old school cars, I'll be sure to take some pics for ya Dan. However I promise that you and I will have some fun before the end of this, for old times sake :)

You better send me those pics too!

Or else! TC don't have enough lube stocked up!

Meh you'd like that anyways :smt036

I'll have to think of something else :smt043
Ryu i got plenty of lube for ya :smt047

Are u back being active yet mate?

check your logs ^^

had a little run throuhg . killed most of what i saw was massing taae and tats and delta and OE at the same time , used about 25k turns

geting descent ratios considering im descended lol

wahey ms strike :D

ppt'd there guys will see u at weekend , got busy next few days at docs and what not

will build something decent best ican without wasting too much resources , **Filtered** bonuses

might aswell be a tauri lol. :smt021 only descended 2 times in 10 years lol

not bad eh

considering i check ascended oncea year :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

odin was the first one to get me :P

recently some 7B toc in TAF it took to get me this time :P and for me not to log in ascended for 5 months lol.

peace out gyus hope fun is being had , 1.5 weeks i hope to see some nice stats and i mean NICE! when my descention ends :D trust me i will return , but you have to be qucik lol

as math was too slow to get my last 110t def :smt043

peace out

~Ryu
Oh ryu idk if you will be a challenge with your deascended account :smt047

But i think ill indulge haha ill have some fun with you i hear your a beast so let me see it ill bring the lube u bring the party :p

On another note i forgot how quick off the mark you dde boys n gals are lol

Will be on most of today farming back lost resources so wont really build much thank death for that haha

But if someone wants a little onliner hit me up with a pm or get me on skype ianglover90 and ill get you something nice :)

But tomorrow ill be hitting ppt till sunday so if i dont get yall on tonight ill be back then...
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 58491

Surprised to wake up with my stats, you guys have about 7hrs to have at them before i re-PPT.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Odin~
Alföðr
Race: International Pimp

Duderanch wrote:Surprised to wake up with my stats, you guys have about 7hrs to have at them before i re-PPT.
trade you my deadly man flu and I'll drop ppt. I might not even be able to go out this weekend now :(
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”