The Tauri Iris

~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

i just thought, if u uput a bar at the bottom of the stargate as close as the iris will it chop part of ur legs off when u come through or will u just fall over, that´s a great idea, u could put the bar thre and loads of spikes infront and when they come through, either of the things happens and they fall on the spikes, lol
Valhalla
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Galactico wrote:i just thought, if u uput a bar at the bottom of the stargate as close as the iris will it chop part of ur legs off when u come through or will u just fall over, that´s a great idea, u could put the bar thre and loads of spikes infront and when they come through, either of the things happens and they fall on the spikes, lol

[color=cyan]I guess so which ever part of u hit that bar would not matterialise so u would have no feet.
Nice idea with the spikes means that even if they jump in and make it over the bar they are gone land on spikes talk about a :shock: :smt082
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

WTH are you guys talking about?
dmwolfman[TA]
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 12056

Thats worse than having a iris on. Cause with the iris they die without feeling pain hopefully. With doing that bar thing and spikes. Thats just inhumane.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

dmwolfman wrote:Thats worse than having a iris on. Cause with the iris they die without feeling pain hopefully. With doing that bar thing and spikes. Thats just inhumane.
ur right, it is inhumane, but then again they aren't humans r they
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

we are
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

the asguard aren´t, and i dont know what will happen to the replis, coz theyr small they will just die at the foot trap i guess, unles they go up the side, then im screwed big time, i only got a tooth pick to fight em with
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

Just avoid the beam that they absorb you with and just step on them :D

Return to “Suggestions Archive”