Total votes: 88
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Lord of the Goauld wrote:
Nicholai Brocov wrote:
Sinister wrote:HA!! Your absolutely right :-D

Of course I am. I am a god, god's are all knowing. :)

*cough cough* All knowing are we then who am I :D. In a 1on1 what would the out come of the battle be ;). Only a true God could see this :D

Ra no cheating either by saying who i am lol.

Ahh but in true Goa'uld fashion I will only make myself look even more like a god by questioning, what does it matter who YOU are? Obviously you have no intention to make a name for yourself - thus it doesn't matter who you are. :P
Merchant[LG+]
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

O I have made a name for myself in game and in other fourms :-D. I just read this one and comment sometime :lol: . Besides if i dont have a NAME for myself like you say i shouldnt be a problem to tell the future :twisted: . Or do you admit that i am more of a God then YOU!! :twisted:
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Hmmm I think hidden Goaulds are more to fear than old hidden tokra.
I would have done it :roll: .
Merchant[LG+]
Fledgling Forumer

Oh there is no need to fear me Apophis im not going to attack you or brocov im just doing a little Goauld thing right now but still. Does anyone know who i am ingame.( This isnt for you Ra) If no one finds the answer by today i will have to raise the stacks :D
Cole
Forum History
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Seeing your joining date you are from "old school" players.
But there are still some who still play.
So I dont know who you are. You kept so long the secret, longer than Esker for his tokra days!
Mr GoodKat
Forum Irregular

My account hasd been around about a year, but i've only been properly playing for 5 months.
Merchant[LG+]
Fledgling Forumer

__Apophis___ wrote:Seeing your joining date you are from "old school" players.
But there are still some who still play.
So I dont know who you are. You kept so long the secret, longer than Esker for his tokra days!

Yah most of the time i keep a low profile. Im not much for the Tokra lol and I try and not tick to many ppl off lol. Unless it suits my purpose :twisted: . But anyway Ill put a 2billion naq reward on who ever who finds out who i am with out ask Ra :P .
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Are you still unascended?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Merchant[LG+]
Fledgling Forumer

Yah im still unascended lol cost a little bit more then most for me lol. But im busy working on that problem as we speak. :twisted:

O and a hint to help you all I have about 4million army size and *I Used to sell many UU*(Not anymore) So lets see who takes my hints.
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

No you are not more of a God than myself. It is very un-goa'uld to keep your name hidden, unless you plan to reveal it when the time is right. Because even Anubis made his presense known to the other gods shortly after he started making his comeback...

However. There is only ONE goa'uld I have ever known to think that he could rule over our entire race as your name would suggest. I would have to say your name is Esker. Especially because you keep refering to Ra giving away your secret identity, I know how close Ra and Esker were in the good ol' days.

Regardless, no one likes to be in the dark. So if you have the symbiote... Prove me wrong. :sge
Perihelion
Forum Regular

Nicholai Brocov wrote:No you are not more of a God than myself. It is very un-goa'uld to keep your name hidden, unless you plan to reveal it when the time is right. Because even Anubis made his presense known to the other gods shortly after he started making his comeback...

However. There is only ONE goa'uld I have ever known to think that he could rule over our entire race as your name would suggest. I would have to say your name is Esker. Especially because you keep refering to Ra giving away your secret identity, I know how close Ra and Esker were in the good ol' days.

Regardless, no one likes to be in the dark. So if you have the symbiote... Prove me wrong. :sge

That's not Esker... :roll: At least... I don't think it is... :? I'm pretty sure I'd know if it was him... but, then again... he didn't tell me he was mouth... but that was easy to figure out... I doubt this is him, though. I can tell just by the style of writing...
La Boca de la Tok'ra...

My character history

Member of the official Cult of GhostyGò.Ó™
Merchant[LG+]
Fledgling Forumer

Nope Im not Esker and This was my old name from the good old days i just never changed it when i found a better name for myself lol. I could prove you Wrong Brocov but id rather see if someone wins the 2billion naq. :twisted: . But I am a respected player. To further help some ppl out I am 2nd in command of a Alliance :D. High council member of the alliance and her sister. Also Im in the TAH. That should narrow down your choices real quick i think lol. (TAH is really what narrows it down lol)
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

can i have 2bil naq? i know who you are...
Death is the Road to Awe

~Deat Lord~
Forum Newbie

By the way hes acting its Merchant 2 in Command of DB and their High Councl and that hes like the only Goauld with a 4million army size in TAH lol
Merchant[LG+]
Fledgling Forumer

Ok so you got that part right well all of it basically who is this may i ask :shock: . LOL

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”