Cole Turner
Forum Irregular
Alliance: your mom
Race: Protoss
ID: 666

Re: The Great New Goa'uld

Nicholai Brocov wrote:
CaPrIcA jb wrote:
Nicholai Brocov wrote:This is a list to pay homage to the new breed of Goa'uld players which, we can all agree deserve our respect. Though not the first to stand up and out in the game. They still deserve a certain amount of respect. For being the ones that adapted and redifined the definition of what it is to be a 'Great Goa'uld' in todays version of SGW.

They are:

(Commence voting now!)

ok seriously nich, add yourself there, no need for a vote, put someone on there or delete this topic, its just "sitting here"

EtL should be added regardless onto any list, he wanted to be SSL, SLA refused, he declared war, SLA lost, and disbanded, now they are back ,but still he did what System Lords do. put him on the list, all the others, besides rahL and high empty, ive never even seen them on these forums. they are only system lords with huge armies....

Easy Cap..... As I've said repeatedly this is to be decided by this community. Not one person. Yeah me or AA will put them on the list when the time comes. But aside from that I'm only arguing for this list not to get out of hand. You hear what has been said about the original list, I'm just trying to make sure that doesn't happen with this one.

I'm not saying ETL doesn't deserve to be on the list. Just not this one. He is NOT new in the sense that he is almost as old as this game lol. Ok, maybe thats over stating it. But if he cared about being a goa'uld, you'd think he would post here even once a month. But he doesn't.

Dispite his exploits of the past, that never earned him a place on the original list, it certainly won't earn him a place here. I will say this again, this is for the new generation. Not everyone who never made it onto the original list. Unless thats what you guys seriously want it to be.

I set the standard but I'm doing nothing to hinder anyone from voting for people. Thats all it takes to get on the list really. :wink:

NICK no one comes on the System Lord forums for days at a time anymore!!!!!!! me and blubb are the only posters i in over a week! we are the comunity lmao!
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

That forum seems pretty dead :shock:
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard
ID: 0

it usually is.... no to spark som controversy... what about me? XD

Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Tisk tisk cappy, i posted on page 3. I do believe that is within this week :roll:
Death is the Road to Awe

Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Ok fine. I agree there isn't enough activity on these forums anymore to be so picky. But I still stand by my original statement in that. All it takes is for more than one or two people to vote someone on to the list. Cap, if you want on the list all you need is like three votes from other Goa'ulds. That goes for anyone else ok? You want on? Dig up some votes.

But I refuse to just put people on a list because 'someone' (as in only ONE person) says they should be on there. If you still have a hard time wraping your mindset and ego driven pursuit of control for this list around that simple fact. Then just stop, becuase it's getting really annoying having to repeat myself. :evil:
~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

Since there's only been a hand full of nominations in this painfully long thread(it could be worse...but then, i shouldn't say that...), I'll place my nomination now.

I second Ra's nomination of Nicholai Brocov. The fact that your doing this list and did the last one is proof that you care about this community, and do deserve to be on the list. :)

And also, for those who are nominating/voting, please read the first list here before voting for someone again. As Brocov has already said(several times), this new list is for the newer generations. Not the old who have already received their deserved recognition.. ;)

~Syreck/Zekk~
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lord Rylan
Forum Irregular

so exactly WHO has been nominated for a vote?
Supreme System God of the Goa'uld Empire
Osi
Forum Addict

I was nominated ages ago.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

oooo...choices..choices...

*flips coin.... heads or tails Osi or nich?

(btw im back on these forums, not playing ingame, as the forums i usually post on are for the most part dead due to a boring community and the inset of boredom has resurrected the god complex I had...ergo im back here when i get bored and want to post something to annoy sumone..)
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
comander zao
Forum Irregular
Race: go'ald

theres always me to vote for. i pwn all :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
some of u may remember me of Comander Zao.
Zao is back and out of my longest hiatus yet
Cole
Forum History

zao wrote:theres always me to vote for. i pwn all :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hmmmm rofl zao would be more accurate here :lol: :lol:
comander zao
Forum Irregular
Race: go'ald

roflmao is even more accurate
some of u may remember me of Comander Zao.
Zao is back and out of my longest hiatus yet
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

zao wrote:theres always me to vote for. i pwn all :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Meh...maybe you'll get put up for a vote, just supply me your ingame id :roll:
Death is the Road to Awe

Cole
Forum History

zao wrote:roflmao is even more accurate
no because it says rofl at your post, so it's like if i said lol zao.
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Alright I'm tired of no one voting anymore. I will vote for the following people. And give reasons for those votes.

I first vote in Lord_Grant..
Why? Because while he isn't a oh-so boastful character on the forums his achievements ingame and activeness on the forums cannot go 'un-noticed' completely.

I also cast a vote in the favor of Lord_RahL..
Why? To my knowledge there hasn't been a single 'new' Goa'uld on these forums that has made such an attempt to stand out. He is friends with a lot of people on these forums and I'm sure in-game as well. He deserves to be acknowledged for his efforts in this generation. Personally I find it absolutely astounding that he's managed to climb to such a point in-game that he is now even the commander of MY commander, Ra. - Respect..

Last but not least I vote for.. Tridentkilla
Why? Only because he has proven his activity on these forums, and was one of the few dedicated members that stuck with the SLA, and still is. Also because I think that while he remains a conundrum of a vote for his lack of 'system lord' status in-game, I think he deserves my vote for just being a Goa'uld through and through.

I would appreciate it if these votes didn't go to waste completely, so if anyone agrees with even one of my nominations - please show your support.
Last edited by Nicholai Brocov on Wed May 02, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”