Forced to quit due to bullying..

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
powerkiller
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

sorry to hear that you are being forced to leave but if that is ur decision good luck on what you do next
BROKER ID : 93870

Please leave feedback At
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... p?p=707878
Thank You
Emma Desala
Forum Irregular

[DDII] Bastion wrote:...CoP....

OSL = not CoP. ;)

Quoting from CoPforums:
(granted, it's from the 26th of Juli, but no one is going to tell me CoP treaty details don't get updated)

Alliance Representatives:
Omega Allegiance- KGC

Alpha Allegiance - Lord RahL

Dirty Dozen - Hobbes

D12 - Fredrabbit

THE DARK DOMINIUM - Sifa

Dark Dominium II - Reinhardt

A week ago there was a little conflict on Rylan getting access to CoP-forums, but that seems to have been deleted. ;)

I hope this wasn't too secret? :shock:

It's just strange that one can call upon a treaty they themselves are not even included in. But that may just be my twisted image. ;)

A pity to see you leave, SR. :(

Regards,
Emma Desala,
Coordinator
Please read: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... p?p=741495
*zesh*
Forum Expert

dark anubis are u putting selective bits of convos up again!

i though you wud have learned by now ppl really arent that gullible just to believe you.

I and my bro still have logs from certain convos they had with you but if i posted them id be banned for bad language/ comments.

But yet u keep on and on stirring.
BORED :(
papa says:
bebs
papa says:
man that guy makes me miss mukasa

TLE - This is my family

FOR THE LULZ
Emma Desala
Forum Irregular

No one seriously thinks you're that Zeb person Zesh, my friend. ;)

Just because both your names start with "Ze" doesn't mean you're multies. :P
Beside the point, but still interesting: It's stupid to think that people can know about emails only because you tell them. If you have a complaint about a person, you email admin. That's logical. So his accusations are a bit on the weak side. ;)

OSL = not CoP, is it? As far as I know, it isn't. (looking over the treaty details on the CoPforums)

Regards,
Emma Desala,
Coordinator
Please read: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... p?p=741495
*zesh*
Forum Expert

Forgot to post this but firecracker i know me and you have had our differences in taw.

I know i sabbed you a couple of times, but i ain't a cross server n00b, any reaction i have to your posts here will be in sgw (can you see my main acc id=66964 im quite a bit bigger then you if you can) unless u decide to try it on with me in taw. You know what will happen to you, your alliance and VoC if you do. Which would be kind of sad as i have some friends in there now, but you know it will happen. I bet me my bro and TAO could take you easily. Never mind the rest of the empires war machine.

Nice defence you have btw ( for an acc with your armysize anyway) , try and flame me or try and get a reaction again and you will get it and lose the def. I doubt bonebreaker would help you as hes in d12/dd and im in a allied alliance, but it would be good if he could, im double his army szie too and i have a few friends who have problems with him threatening me in sgw over taw issue earlier who would have taken him down if he were not in a allied alliance.

YOu also dont know even 1/4 of the story about me and darkanubis, needless to say it was enough for his own alliance to kick him
BORED :(
papa says:
bebs
papa says:
man that guy makes me miss mukasa

TLE - This is my family

FOR THE LULZ
TheSoulHarvester
Forum Irregular

[DD2] JediMasterX wrote:The person lost that UU and more in a massing directed by Storm Rider. :wink:

Also this is in the wrong section too. Should be in the quitting section

lol, Storm, i saw this coming, i dont know how, but ifelt Your plan would go wrong... so, now you feel what it is liek when someone sits on you and masses You. not a pleasant feeling, yet, You wished to impose this on someone else because of YOUR mistake!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
DarkAnubis
Fledgling Forumer

Now dont say its his fault if he says that it read 12 tril.... Rylan told me in a MSN convo that he was winning in a war against 2 different alliances. During this time i belive this happend. If your winning why do you need to pay someone to end the war.... Shouldnt they be paying you? (now if this is a different war then my bad, but i remember it like that)

Rofl.... Rylan didnt want to kick me so Zesh be quiet, And that convo states that ur being a dummy... I said zeb is a multi NOT YOU, yet you still persist that i called you a multi. Thats a little wieard if you ask me... I bet if they saw every word you said to me they wouldnt think ur such the nice guy they call you.
Last edited by DarkAnubis on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Walhalla wrote:
[DD2] JediMasterX wrote:The person lost that UU and more in a massing directed by Storm Rider. :wink:

lol, Storm, i saw this coming, i dont know how, but ifelt Your plan would go wrong... so, now you feel what it is liek when someone sits on you and masses You. not a pleasant feeling, yet, You wished to impose this on someone else because of YOUR mistake!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

No, this was storm rider's mistake, he gave the order to mass him.

And no one is sitting on me. If you're talking about my rank drop, thats because I want to raid.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Obsidian311-
Forum Irregular
ID: 1337

[DD2] JediMasterX wrote:
Walhalla wrote:

And no one is sitting on me. If you're talking about my rank drop, thats because I want to raid.

i think he is talking about SR getting sat on. not you.
Lord Rylan
Forum Irregular

Wow, I go to sleep and look what happens....

Storm Rider, you were given every possible chance to negotiate and you refused. Everything that Hitokiri said is correct. When you came to us and said that you had been scammed, we supported you. While the war was being fought, you hid on ppt and made secret deals with our THEN enemy. Now in my book collaberating with the enemy in a time of war is treason. Think about it this way...If during World War II, the governor of New Jersey made a secret pact with Germany and Japan to not be attacked, what do you think would have happened to him? Yet we didnt even kick you out then, instead we had a tribunal and you agreed to post an apology on our forum and help rebuild....which you never did.

All we ask is that you agree to a payment schedule, which cna be negotiated.

As for OSL not being part of Omega or CoP, how is this relevent to this topic? OSL has never been in CoP and no one ever said it was. As for our status as part of Omega, that is still being looked into. Regardless of how it turns, we will always have close ties to our friends and brothers in ALL of CoP and Omega.

You can ask anyone in OSL and our friends in DDII and DDE. I admitted I made several mistakes over this whole situation, and I am taking responsibility for my actions. Storm Rider should do the same but then again considering he didn't earn the account that he has, he merely bought it....I doubt he cares how his actions impact others in SGW. He probably thinks he can always change accounts. I've played this game for almost a year now, worked hard for my account, and I am thankful for the friends I have made. How this will turn out, who knows. But I do know that I will still have my honor and integrity intact and I will always defend my brothers and friends.
Supreme System God of the Goa'uld Empire
TheSoulHarvester
Forum Irregular

[DD2] JediMasterX wrote:
Walhalla wrote:

not talking about You Jedi :p

i was repliying to the Storm riders first post. i quoted the wrong post, sry mate... :oops: :oops:
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Ah, my bad. No hard feelings then.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Castor
Fledgling Forumer

I may have misread, but my sis wasn't threatened here, right?
Because she tells me she was. Can't find it anywhere though.
Nah, probs just a bomb scare.

Sad to see ya go, Storm Rider.. but yeah.. things can't go on forever. ;)
Good luck in RL.
Bull-E
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Dominium ex Malus
Race: replicante
ID: 63551

this is a free game for all to play, no one has the right to not allow some one to play
RobinInDaHood wrote:When a mosquito bites you on the arm, you might look down and say "Ouch!". For a moment the mosquito has the satisfaction of knowing he was successful, he was the man, and this was his time in the spotlight. Then he gets squashed.

Same situation here. ;)
Firecracker048
Forum Irregular

[DDII] Zesh wrote:Forgot to post this but firecracker i know me and you have had our differences in taw.

I know i sabbed you a couple of times, but i ain't a cross server n00b, any reaction i have to your posts here will be in sgw (can you see my main acc id=66964 im quite a bit bigger then you if you can) unless u decide to try it on with me in taw. You know what will happen to you, your alliance and VoC if you do. Which would be kind of sad as i have some friends in there now, but you know it will happen. I bet me my bro and TAO could take you easily. Never mind the rest of the empires war machine.

Nice defence you have btw ( for an acc with your armysize anyway) , try and flame me or try and get a reaction again and you will get it and lose the def. I doubt bonebreaker would help you as hes in d12/dd and im in a allied alliance, but it would be good if he could, im double his army szie too and i have a few friends who have problems with him threatening me in sgw over taw issue earlier who would have taken him down if he were not in a allied alliance.

YOu also dont know even 1/4 of the story about me and darkanubis, needless to say it was enough for his own alliance to kick him

yes i can see your account and i really dont care that your bigger then me, and my defense reflects my total army size.

also, youve sabbed me more then"a few times", youve MASSED me a few times, but sabbed is about 7 or 8 at this point.

Return to “Quitting....”