Do not trade with dirty pretty thing

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

DPT
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

You won't get UU back, becouse i ca't give them to you, becouse i don't have them. I also won't give you the name of the persone that bought them, unless you give me a constructive reason

And as another argument, i would like everyone on this forum to check date and time of your posts. Intereasting, you have very intereastin way of mourning

best regards
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

its the weekend here u **Filtered**... and to bring my family back into this is low first of the reason i want the persons name is because hm i wanna talk to them about getting it back and thats all WTH is ur problem man u say ur trying to not b considered a scammer but look uve done nothing but bs ur way thru everything
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

DPT wrote:You won't get UU back, becouse i ca't give them to you, becouse i don't have them. I also won't give you the name of the persone that bought them, unless you give me a constructive reason

And as another argument, i would like everyone on this forum to check date and time of your posts. Intereasting, you have very intereastin way of mourning

best regards

Since you refuse to give the UU back, I have added you to the Do not trade with list.
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

DPT
Forum Irregular

geisha, can i ask you a question please?
If i say, i bought 10 mil UU from muaddibzz, and i sent the cash, and didn't get the units, will you put him on the list? He actually have just the same ammount of evidences that i didn't send him the units as i do

and as about you muaddibzz, he won't give you units back, since he payed for them, so no point of talking to him (he is looking this topic, and he prefer not to be revealed)

best regards
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

lol you know wats funny he payed for stolen units and scammed units which would make him the same as you for going along with it .... u have my 2 mil u got caught for fraud and fvked me out of 100 usd and 2 mill uu which either 1 i would b happy with ...
DPT
Forum Irregular

heh, i thought you will call him a scamer too :)

hi did not know this units were not mine, becouse they actually were mine in the time of selling, you must know that

and do you have any specific reason why he would be a scamer also? since he did not know that units werent.... i've said that already

you are talking silly man

still waiting for reply of geisha
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

he does know now that units are indeed still mine since payment was flopped
DPT
Forum Irregular

theey are also his right now aren't they?

dude, may i ask you one small question

What do you want to achive with that "verbal fight"? you are talking on an level of a 6 years old kid you're arguments are just silly, or should i say, you don't have arguments. You said you were a lawyer? I can see now why you WERE, it would be imposible to resume with a jobe like this, with retorical skills you have

best regards

p.s.
its the weekend here u **Filtered**...
I thought this is forbiden on forums. Where are all the mods?

edit: are graveyards closed on weekends?
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

ur so retarded i wouldn't b at a graveyard right now because the funeral hasn't happened yet !! stop with the family insults it really does hurt ... and as for me being a lawyer would u like to see how much i got on the bar you turd lol just shut up u lil kid gah its not his units if he hasnt recieved and bought them illegally
DPT
Forum Irregular

muaddibzz wrote:its not his units if he hasnt recieved and bought them illegally

WTH so they are not his becouse he bought them legaly? if he would bought them ilegaly they would be his? well he didn't bought them ilegaly, he bought them totaly legaly, does that mean they are not his? whatever dude

and if you want me to stop the familly thing you stop callingn me a scamer, that hurt me too. It is totaly subjectivly how much it hurt, i can't know how much it hurts you, and you can't know how much it hurts me, i'm not saying the funreal is happening atm lol, i'm saying that in my country, there is a habit to stay with the bode until funeral happen, and mourn next to it, i see you just leave it there alone. That's ok, i'm sory, it is totally difrent habit here, so i found it rude to leave it, but i respec diffrent cultures, so if it's a habit to leave it there, i am sory for saying your mean for sitting any playin computer games (SGW is a computer game after all)
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

how does being a scammer compare to loosing a loved one no if the body is at the funeral parlor the only time you should see it is the day of the funeral your an idiot he did not by them legally ... he might of payed for them with legal funds but is buying illegally processed goods making it illegal to buy them. i will not stop calling u a scammer if u are one .. u arent returning **Filtered** that dosnt belong to you making u a seller of stolen goods ...
DPT
Forum Irregular

By the time of selling the goods, they did belong to me, so i wasn't selling stuff that wouldn't belong to me

I don't have actually anything else to say, since you've said it lound and clear, taht no matter what i do, no matter what i say, EVEN IF I PROVE I'M NOT A SCAMER, you will still be screaming i am, so i see no point in talking about the whole thing anymore

it was fun talking to you, i would say that you are a very nice example of primitive american boy, but if i would say that, alot of people would step on your side, since here are alot of americans, so i won't say that, even if you're words prove that

best regards, and my dippest regret for your lost, i have no attantion of harming your feeling, i was just pointing out some diffrences betwen our cultures, i don't see that bad, if you do, to bad

dippest regret on your lost one more time
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

if u prove ur not a scammer i will gladly apologize but till then i wont still waiting for the paypal statement
ganstaguo
Forum Irregular

DPT, if you have nothing to hide, then please reveal what is asked of you.

It's really getting tiring to see you talking like a stubborn person with absolutely no reason to do so.

If you really do feel sorry and want this to be solved out, then please get this over with.

muaddibzz already showed his pp account and verified more things than you have. It's your turn to do so.

p.s. don't call muaddibzz a childish american kid, cause I can easily call you a stubborn jackass.
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

just talked to him on paypal he has naq... that isnt his on his account that can easily pay for 1/2 of the uu he owes me he has atleast 780 bil .... he says he wont pay me back bla bla bla i told him show me how u got payed on paypal he says o i dont have to show anything then blocks me again lol

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”