DMU from the Super Weapon auction

Suggest any improvements
chargin
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

wait...how does that make me dense?

I say smart things so people don't realize how dumb i am.
Shooting Star
Forum Irregular

chargin wrote:wait...how does that make me dense?

It makes you dense because you are implying that I am enjoying having to spend all these resources to help my alliance mates and calling me "greedy" to boot. Trust me, if I were greedy, I wouldn't be giving away 3 trillion DMU to the server every eight or nine days. I don't raid, I don't mass, I don't descend. I am trying to give people a chance in ascension. What more do you want of me? And then, when I ask you all to begrudge me one update in ascension that doesn't screw me over, you act like I just killed Baby Jesus. Believe me, you don't want me to become the monster that some of you think I am. Let the sleeping giant sleep. That's good advice, no matter who you are.
_BlackAsc_
Fledgling Forumer

Re: DMU from the Super Weapon auction

ok SW crap should be removed.

at the same time i love it the DMU it gets me really helps me grow, and if you cant be bothered making sure you get your share (and maybe more) then too bad learn a strategy to get around it (defence is a good start) or just forget it and live with it theres too much positive for the smaller than there is negative to call it a bad update.
For want of a nail, the horseshoe was lost. For want of a horseshoe, the steed was lost. For want of a steed, the message went undelivered. For want of an undelivered message, the war was lost.
*Crowley
Forum Regular
Race: Flemish
ID: 1992397

for me the SW can stay BUT...

the only bad thing about it is that the sales allways happen when 50% of the players are sleeping, who can't afford to stay up all night just to get the DMU and ensure it before getting attacked...

I know people that build up each week again but get hit because of the SW and just can restart rebuilding...

sorry but the timing of the SW sux..., there should be one way or another where the DMU only appears, when they get online after a SW sale. now you have a limited amount of people farming all those who sleep
being normal is also overrated, you must have faith in who you are
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

biohazard79 wrote:for me the SW can stay BUT...

the only bad thing about it is that the sales allways happen when 50% of the players are sleeping, who can't afford to stay up all night just to get the DMU and ensure it before getting attacked...

I know people that build up each week again but get hit because of the SW and just can restart rebuilding...

sorry but the timing of the SW sux..., there should be one way or another where the DMU only appears, when they get online after a SW sale. now you have a limited amount of people farming all those who sleep

You're complaining that you're being given DMU? If you can't get on to get the DMU that's your problem. Someone else can gain from you.
*Crowley
Forum Regular

Hensenshi wrote:You're complaining that you're being given DMU? If you can't get on to get the DMU that's your problem. Someone else can gain from you.

let me guess, when it gets sold it is a decent hour for you to use? (or you don't have a job, kids, a wife etc..., this is not an insult, but some people really do have a life beneath the game)
no what i am complaining about is that it is always at the same hour (during night in the whole of europe).
I would like to see your reaction when things like that should happen all the time you are sleeping.
I'm not telling that admin shouldn't be doing it anymore, but why allways when Europe is asleep?
I'm playing this game over 2 years now and I've only found it once that the sale was during day here in Europe, it just seems a bit injust...
The only thing I'm proposing is that one week it is for example at 12 am ingame and the week after it at 12 pm, in that way everyone from everywhere could profit a bit...
not like having to calculate each week that again it is going to be at 3am local time again...
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

biohazard79 wrote:let me guess, when it gets sold it is a decent hour for you to use? (or you don't have a job, kids, a wife etc..., this is not an insult, but some people really do have a life beneath the game)

I'm a commissioned officer in the United States Air Force, spec ops and pararescue trained. I live with my girlfriend. Is that enough life for you?

biohazard79 wrote:no what i am complaining about is that it is always at the same hour (during night in the whole of europe).

Admin doesn't control that, Mojo Rising and Sinister do.

biohazard79 wrote:I would like to see your reaction when things like that should happen all the time you are sleeping.

It normally does. I just don't really benefit from the sale of the super weapon. It would require quite a bit of farming from me to benifit from the superweapon sale, and I rarely stay up late enough to even try, let alone have the effort to attempt to use 1k AT to even slightly profit from it.

biohazard79 wrote:I'm not telling that admin shouldn't be doing it anymore, but why allways when Europe is asleep?

Because that's when Mojo Rising or Sinister decided to hit someone with the superweapon. Which in turn is the time that the bid ends.

biohazard79 wrote:I'm playing this game over 2 years now and I've only found it once that the sale was during day here in Europe, it just seems a bit injust...

Well then maybe you should beg Mojo Rising or Sinister to hit someone with the superweapon at a different hour.

biohazard79 wrote:The only thing I'm proposing is that one week it is for example at 12 am ingame and the week after it at 12 pm, in that way everyone from everywhere could profit a bit...
not like having to calculate each week that again it is going to be at 3am local time again...

You realize the DMU is Mojo's or Sinister's, and you should be thankful that they're giving it out like they are.
*Crowley
Forum Regular

Hensenshi wrote:
biohazard79 wrote:let me guess, when it gets sold it is a decent hour for you to use? (or you don't have a job, kids, a wife etc..., this is not an insult, but some people really do have a life beneath the game)

I'm a commissioned officer in the United States Air Force, spec ops and pararescue trained. I live with my girlfriend. Is that enough life for you?

biohazard79 wrote:no what i am complaining about is that it is always at the same hour (during night in the whole of europe).

Admin doesn't control that, Mojo Rising and Sinister do.

biohazard79 wrote:I would like to see your reaction when things like that should happen all the time you are sleeping.

It normally does. I just don't really benefit from the sale of the super weapon. It would require quite a bit of farming from me to benifit from the superweapon sale, and I rarely stay up late enough to even try, let alone have the effort to attempt to use 1k AT to even slightly profit from it.

biohazard79 wrote:I'm not telling that admin shouldn't be doing it anymore, but why allways when Europe is asleep?

Because that's when Mojo Rising or Sinister decided to hit someone with the superweapon. Which in turn is the time that the bid ends.

biohazard79 wrote:I'm playing this game over 2 years now and I've only found it once that the sale was during day here in Europe, it just seems a bit injust...

Well then maybe you should beg Mojo Rising or Sinister to hit someone with the superweapon at a different hour.

biohazard79 wrote:The only thing I'm proposing is that one week it is for example at 12 am ingame and the week after it at 12 pm, in that way everyone from everywhere could profit a bit...

You realize the DMU is Mojo's or Sinister's, and you should be thankful that they're giving it out like they are.

Well Hensenshi, at least you gave me info I didn't know, thank you for that, now I understand it verry well :)
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

The reason the auction ends when Europe is asleep is because Sinister and I have devised an evil plot to keep the Europeans down in this game. That and we live in a different time zone and only buy or sell the weapon when we are awake ;) Sorry about your luck. Now for the bargain basement price of 30 trillion Naquadah, I can ensure that the auction ends when Europe is awake (or should be awake; personal sleeping habits can not be taken into consideration). Have a nice day!
Mato
Forum Expert

mate you dont have to farm every auction. I farm only when I have 2000AT and I dont care if I have to wake up at 2 am to do it. But usually I come home late at night and I have luck ;)

PS: Mojo could you be more genorous with DMU, 700 mil DMU per player is beginning to be too low for me. muahahhaa

Return to “Suggestions”