I Quit

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
nightheat
Forum Grunt

Sorry to see you go. You have been alot of great help. Will miss you.
Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Lek'tol Badwolf.
Although i never actually talked or much to you... Too bad to see you go. You had my respect ,and if you ever do come back let me know ;) I will help out if i can.

P.S. I think you are but aint positive (So many damn wolves around :lol: ) You were a EPA member at one time.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Re: I Quit

Bad Wolf wrote:I am no longer a Mod, as I have just left due to some problems I am having with certain rules.

I dont want to get into it to much, but I dont think it is right that the Mod team has to lie to the forums about certain players 'multie forum accounts'. It isnt right. People have the right to know before they sign there lifes away to a bunch of idiots.

Anyway I doubt I will post most on here aswell, the forums are becoming a safe haven for spamy idiots with to much time on there hands.

BWG

EnterTheLion is a forum multi aswell, everyones nos that though :lol:
R3B3L
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 29252

Lord_Grant wrote:Lek'tol Badwolf.
Although i never actually talked or much to you... Too bad to see you go. You had my respect ,and if you ever do come back let me know ;) I will help out if i can.

P.S. I think you are but aint positive (So many damn wolves around :lol: ) You were a EPA member at one time.

I think your thinking of Wolf359.
Reaperman
Forum Intermediate

Bad Wolf wrote:If you not a girl going through puberty on this forum people dont care about you it seems.

Thank you for all the good posts on this forum who try to post things which are worth reading, thank you for all those people helping noobs out for no reason but to keep the game alive.

BWG

Sad to see you go as MOD B.W.

Always took the time to read your posts pal, unlike many on these forums you tend to only post when you have something worthwhile to say.

*Goes to wade through another river of spam
market mod speaking
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain

Thanks Reaperman

@ Lord_Grant, I was in EPA, only for 16 days though

@ Ancient God Anubis, I dont have a MASSIVE problem with forum mutlies, but I do have a problem with forum multies that did something wrong and then get to stay on the forums coz they bum up to admins.

BWG
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

hmm.... this is most unforutunete to see you stepping down from everything i have heard you sound like a great guy and an even cooler mod....

i will also commend you on standing up on what you believe in to be right... and not take it siting down.... every community has problems however, to solve the problems someone needs to stand up and make it known....
i salute you bad wolf..
»Ðêvîl Ðòg«
Forum Regular
Race: Antimatter
ID: 86302

I was right...
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
Desnar
Forum Regular
Race: Tollan
ID: 27001

~Neo~ wrote:Image

I was right...

That's downright deceitful.
TheWay
Forum Regular
Alliance: T.A.G.
Race: NanoTiMaster

ummm I am sure you are a great guy Wolf I dont know you but still it seems you are trying to stand for something and that is awesome but I have been in leadership my whole life and it is never good to bring such doubt on the current leadership when you are leaving.

This should have been handled in house by a vote or something like that, and if the rest of the mods agreed on a course of action, but you disagreed you should ahve simply left on that note now I think you could have continued to explain your case to them but now you ahve basically vilified the entire group as secretive people or at worse unethical.

I will probally get alot of slack for this but I disagree with what you have done, by bringing this in the open you have discredited the gorup that is supposed to be repected you have now made their job 10 times more difficult.

I have no problem if people disagree with me, but I do have experiance in these issues and I am telling you in RL this wouldnt fly at all

Please disagree with me in a civil way if you wish it is simply my oppinion and I felt it needed to be said, oh and I dont know any of the admins so this wasnt premeditated.

Sorry to see you leave as mod m8
Bad Wolf

WeaponZero wrote:I will probally get alot of slack for this but I disagree with what you have done, by bringing this in the open you have discredited the gorup that is supposed to be repected you have now made their job 10 times more difficult.

First of all, I think you mean you will get alot of 'Flack' not slack. But anyway, I think if I didnt kick up a fuss none would have bothered to look into the 'case'.

It seems now this thing hasnt been dealt with but atleast by me leaving it got people talking about it.

None has taken my Mod powers away, and Im Modding atm, so if the Mod team are happy with me being a mod I dont mind helping out.

BWG
Capo
Forum Irregular

im not exactly sure whats goin on, But if your leaving the game or modship then good luck and it was gnarly not knowing you.
Bad Wolf

Capo wrote:im not exactly sure whats goin on, But if your leaving the game or modship then good luck and it was gnarly not knowing you.

Gnarly..... LOL

I aint leaving either.

BWG
Capo
Forum Irregular

o ok
Yearofthestinger
Forum Irregular

Re: I Quit

its sad to see u leave Bad Wolf....i know we didnt talk a hole lot....when i was in Bad Wolf Project....but when we did it was great....u were one of the great i have meet playing this game.....and i hope soon we can chat again....stay safe bud.....

Made By [MDF]Ascendant
Yearofthestinger [ MaYHeM ]
Living God of the AJNA

Return to “Quitting....”