azza002 id=86650
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
The_GodFather
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: Australia Rules Football

i reckon geelong will win it again they have a very strong team again and i think the dons will be up there and im hoping power will be too
Slugg
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TLD
Race: Tollan
ID: 8785
Location: Sitten on the Esky while stoney is cooking the BBQ!!!

Hot pies hot pies get ya hot pies

pies are gonna be somthing to look out for but as has been said here a few times the cats are gonna be hard to beat atm and probly for the next 2 years its all getting a little exciting that the season is about to start

Got Pies Get Ya Hot Pies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
George S. Patton
AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!
facepie
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Magnificents
ID: 10526

Geelong has got this year already wrapped up if they get dont get too bad a run with injures!

haha sainters won the NAB cup >.< interesting!
.:VOID:. wrote:
facepie wrote:ahh the good ol days *day dreams*
you used to love killing clones of mine, yet theres no "oh hi soulless... how are you?" :x
~soul
Facepie - 10526
You can't Eat the Pie without the Face
The_GodFather
Forum Grunt

better than the crows :-D
King Austin
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The Legion of Dawn
ID: 6088

This is the best time of year for footy season for everyone... we all think we have a chance at winning it hehe Every year i think Freo are a chance and we stuff the whole season in the first 5 weeks. Again this season i think that Freo have a great chance at real success hehe We have good players all over the ground but they can't seem to all pull in a good game together... all i can say is thank f##k for Pavlich!

Carlton and Geelong to bring home big victories on opening night Thursday.
The_GodFather
Forum Grunt

firstly Pavlich is a bloody legend hope he comes home soon and chooses the rite team yeah power :lol:

also sadly i think geelong will win tomorrow night but im ready to lose my voice if it helps :-D
King Austin
Forum Grunt

The_GodFather wrote:firstly Pavlich is a bloody legend hope he comes home soon and chooses the rite team yeah power :lol:

I can't see Pavlich leaving anytime soon. He's signed to the club for another 2 years, and i'm hoping he's a 1 club career player. But yes... he's a bloody legend. :smt040
The_GodFather
Forum Grunt

well sadly we lost by 9 points we out rank them in the last quarter just out kicking let us down 5 points which should of been goals
facepie
Forum Addict

ROFL haha, poor Carlton, couldn't even beat Richmond! that is interesting :P i rekon will play a big part of this years wooden spoon winners... or perhaps Carlton are tanking... hmmm :P something to think about, good work Richmond but!

God_father, that must have been a good game, the last quarter :P
you used to love killing clones of mine, yet theres no "oh hi soulless... how are you?" :x
~soul
Facepie - 10526
The_GodFather
Forum Grunt

yes great last quarter 1st half let us down but didnt help the umpires being against us as usual and then the umpires were better in the last half and u could tell my the box score wot we can do if the game is fair lol

also i was shocked to see richmond win i went carlton by 25 points well thats 0/2 so far great start to the year
facepie
Forum Addict

:lol: were the umpires biased against u in the grand final last year? :lol: sorry had to bring that up
~soul
Facepie - 10526
The_GodFather
Forum Grunt

some of it was pretty crap but we did play absolutely **Filtered** and geelong deserved to win as they out classed us but yes they were pretty crap then too they have always been biased against us but u proberly dont know wot thats like as im asuming u go for pies
King Austin
Forum Grunt

Well me and all the other Freo fans could be in for another disappointing rollercoaster ride of a season here. We have to stop playing those old players that were never any good to begin with... eg McManus and Matt Carr. They are way too slow.

My dreamteam seems to be traveling ok so far, but i won't know if it's good enough till i see the other teams in my league.
facepie
Forum Addict

The_GodFather wrote:some of it was pretty crap but we did play absolutely **Filtered** and geelong deserved to win as they out classed us but yes they were pretty crap then too they have always been biased against us but u proberly dont know wot thats like as im asuming u go for pies

well, the way geelong played out the year, they deserve to win the grand final...

and i go for the hawks, lol, no way, man, i hate the pies, even the freaken draw (the who plays who thing) favors them, they had the EASIEST! run home last year!!!

WOOOOOOOT FIRST 100 POINT + WIN!!!!

Hawthorn 23.16.154
Melbourne 6.14.50

even without the likes of Luke Hodge, Shane Crawford, Jordan Lewis, Mark Williams, Cambell Brown, and Croady injured in the first quarter

Buddy with his first 6 goal bag of the year, Deubtant Cameron Stokes with 2 goals, and Stuart Dew with 2 with one AMAZING goal! :-D
~soul
Facepie - 10526

Return to “Sports Section”