Valen,Stress, Ect....

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Korruption
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tombstone
Race: System Lord
ID: 1936624

Re: Valen,Stress, Ect....

pianomutt tactic geezzz what a heroic act.
Spoiler
^^^ Skyfighter
^^^ Phalax
{img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x200 ... orr1-1.png[/img]
^^^ Korruption
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

I am not going to post my opinions on this, as I doubt either side would like to hear it. Nor would it go well. All I'm going to do is set a few things straight.

sarcasmsvoice wrote:Since it was the same person doing the kicking, there was no reason for me not to return. I do not back down to bullies. And I had friends that I had reason to believe would be on soon. And they were Admins of said server.

Being not wanted and when you're backing down to bullies are two completely different things. Lee didn't want you there, and so he banned you. That's how it works.

And when you were accusing Lee of not following the rules he put up; the rules of that TeamSpeak are that anything a Sever Admin says or does goes. Period. No questions asked. Among SA's one does not go above the other's head unless the said SA is Chris.

Now for the modding part.

1) Keep it as civil as possible, I will let this topic run its course assuming it can stay within the rules.
2) I'm watching very closely and have already issued a few warnings.
3) Wrong place.
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

I must say I am quite amused.

My whole point was: go pick a fight with someone equally strong instead of massing weaker noobs, Bill.

That's why I decided to step in here. Hell, Bill declared war on some random alliance just because he couldn't be bothered to confirm his targets...

The only PM I knew of was the first one Lee sent to Bill and I honestly fail to see where it is sexually explicit...

But if Bill wants to make this all public, fine, let me post the conversation I had with him.

He forwarded me the PM Lee sent him with this comment:
Pianomutt2000 wrote:Geisha,

I know you don\'t like me. You may very well mass me over your new officer, and you can do that. But I would like to share with you the msg that he sent me. I already sent copies for forum admin agapooka and will email jason shortly. Please understand why i\'m so angry, I really don\'t want you to hate me sigh.

geisha wrote:lol you contacted Pookie? What\'s he gonna do? Lee has already been banned from the forums a while ago. And Jason? How is it his business when players are having an argument? Leave the poor guy alone he is busy enough with fixing bugs, implementing updates and banning cheaters... don\'t expect him to be your mommy and jump in when someone says something you don\'t want to hear. I am not saying I agree with the message he sent you.

And no, I will not mass you.

Pianomutt2000 wrote:no, but when he sends such messages, which i find offensive. Not to mention not being right for a game with teenagers. So, I contacted Jason. I have helped him catch cheaters in the past, and he has removed such players in the past. He sent further msg\'s. Anyways, I respect your opinion even if I don\'t agree with it. - Bill

geisha wrote:lol don\'t be ridiculous. Fact is he sent that message to you and not to some teenager. You know I do actually agree with some of his points. He banned your wife from TS yes, and he did that after she was trying to tell him how to moderate a teamspeak channel... which is quite ironic. It\'s not an official stargatewars server, it\'s Taxo\'s private server and your wife goes there and acts like it\'s hers and is trying to tell the admins there how to moderate it. That\'s quite funny if you ask me... but it\'s just like you are acting on the forums thinking they are yours and people are there to worship you and if they don\'t agree with you they should shut the hell up... yaaawn really... well and then your wife comes crying to you, you mass some random guy who is using the same nickname like Lee on TS without even knowing if it\'s him and to make it even worse you even declare war on his whole noob alliance. Good job really.

I suggest you leave my officer alone because you would be stealing my naq and of course I would have to take action then. Oh and I will make it my mission to protect every little noob that is massed by you for no reason or a silly reason (and yes that whole incident is silly, your wife is a grown woman and should be able to handle things like that herself). Maybe I will finally see you picking a fight with someone bigger than you.

I have no respect for your behaviour at all. All you ever do is to mass noobs and spam the GC with it. You are the biggest bully the game has ever seen. And you were never loyal to alpha in the past, so I hope you will not make it in there again because you would only sell them out to save your own rear again.

To close this with Lee\'s words: leave and never return!

To sum it up, I have never agreed with Pianomutt's tactics and the way he was sitting on smaller players. He's the kind of guy who thinks it's most generous not to sit on someone until they delete.

He has only ben back for a few days and has already massed innocent noobs. I decided I'm not going to watch that.

And Allison, you are supposed to be a grown woman. If someone insults you, deal with it yourself.
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Argh Bill dont leave because of stupid people :(
Mass them instead :D
Don't leave because of such people, only thing they deserve is being sat on :D :D , don't give them victory they expect (your departure) :(
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
geisha
Forum Addict

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:
[DD2] JediMasterX wrote:Geisha said she'd mass bill if he massed her officer who said those bad things about bill and his family.

Heh, and the same person mentioned above called me attention <self modded> for protecting (over-protecting) my officers.

Her reasoning of calling me attention nightwalker would be 'some people prefer to have officers to feel big and important' -- so, i smell hypocrisy?

Bill, don't leave. Game would lose great player again.

Teal'auc

Please get your facts straight. Firstly was that statement of mine not particularly directed at your relations to your officers and secondly you can barely call that hypocrisy because you know full well that I normally never have officers. I only ever let friends join me for a short period of time when they either need a little naq boost or when some bully is threatening to sit on them. That's why I had Huxley as my officer when you wanted to sit on him and now Lee because Pianomutt wants to sit on him. The main difference though is that I do not make a big attention seeking "I will take vengeance" post about it in the Galactic Colosseum when ever someone attacks them.
geisha

Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Geisha, you turn me on.

Bill, please don't leave. You made me stay, so I'd hope that you could stick around and keep it interesting.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

geisha wrote:Please get your facts straight. Firstly was that statement of mine not particularly directed at your relations to your officers and secondly you can barely call that hypocrisy because you know full well that I normally never have officers. I only ever let friends join me for a short period of time when they either need a little naq boost or when some bully is threatening to sit on them. That's why I had Huxley as my officer when you wanted to sit on him and now Lee because Pianomutt wants to sit on him. The main difference though is that I do not make a big attention seeking "I will take vengeance" post about it in the Galactic Colosseum when ever someone attacks them.

Well, my officers = my friends. So yeah, I feel big and important by having them :lol:

And FYI, last time I wanted to kick them, because they'd do better without me as CO, they all refused to leave me. Plus I rarely post about my personal wars on GC, if that was directed at me. I only post when it's longer thing... so you too get your facts straight before you call me attention **Filtered** again.

You do exactly the same, what I do -- protect your friends. Except I don't go and pm people with nasty person attacking stuff, as I heard you have bad habit of. But I have no proof, as you'll probably say, so let's leave it at that. There's nothing wrong in protecting friends, however, there are sometimes reasons why even our friends deserve what's being cooked for them.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
geisha
Forum Addict

Please never compare yourself with me again. It makes me physically sick. Thank you.
geisha

JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Yeah, but Geisha, if my officers did anything like that to any player in this game, you can count on them getting booted from me and massed sortly after that. I do not want to deal with players like that. They know the deal. Instead you stand behind this guy.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

geisha wrote:Please never compare yourself with me again. It makes me physically sick. Thank you.

Can't eat the fact you do practically the same thing, except you have no decency, respect towards others and that you are completelly unreasonable while doing it? :lol:

Teal'auc
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
geisha
Forum Addict

[DD2] JediMasterX wrote:Yeah, but Geisha, if my officers did anything like that to any player in this game, you can count on them getting booted from me and massed sortly after that. I do not want to deal with players like that. They know the deal. Instead you stand behind this guy.

I have a thing for his accent... just can't say no to him ;)

Teal'auc wrote:Her reasoning of calling me attention nightwalker would be 'some people prefer to have officers to feel big and important'

On a side note:

Yes, I did call you an attention **Filtered**. I did it on msn - you my dear are the one who had to make it public. Ergo you are seeking attention ;)

I never said you only have officers because it makes you feel big and important. That was a very general statement of mine in this thread here which was putting up the protection of officers for discussion in general. By no means was it directed at anyone in particular. But if you think it applies to you... well, that's up to you.

Teal'auc wrote:Except I don't go and pm people with nasty person attacking stuff, as I heard you have bad habit of.

Oh if you are implying I have sent nasty PMs to Pianomutt, read this whole thread carefully. I have posted all the PMs I have sent to him here. I fail to see where they were nasty. I am not the kind of person to make a secret out of disliking someone, but I normally don't waste my time sending them nasty pms either. Mostly I remember my wise old mother's words who used to say "when you have nothing nice to say, stay quiet" and block them on msn (sounds familiar? ;) ).

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:Can't eat the fact you do practically the same thing, except you have no decency, respect towards others and that you are completelly unreasonable while doing it? :lol:

I do have respect for everyone until they mess up and make me lose all respect for them. And that takes a while. I simply don't want you to compare yourself with me.
geisha

Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Geisha you had my respet once too, but you completelly lost it -- and as to you telling me what to do... I'll not comply to your arrogance with which you are approaching me. I will say honestly what I feel, unlike some people, who lie to people, who considered them friends.

Teal'auc
geisha
Forum Addict

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:Geisha you had my respet once too, but you completelly lost it -- and as to you telling me what to do... I'll not comply to your arrogance with which you are approaching me. I will say honestly what I feel, unlike some people, who lie to people, who considered them friends.

Teal'auc

I am sorry if you ever considered me a friend. I don't believe I ever gave you a reason to think that. Neither did I lie to you.

Since you obviously think your respect means all that much, how about you start respecting your so called friend Pianomutt by stopping to abuse his quitting thread for a private pissing contest with me? Or would you like some more attention first? ;)
geisha

Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

geisha wrote:I am sorry if you ever considered me a friend. I don't believe I ever gave you a reason to think that. Neither did I lie to you.

Since you obviously think your respect means all that much, how about you start respecting your so called friend Pianomutt by stopping to abuse his quitting thread for a private pissing contest with me? Or would you like some more attention first? ;)

Yet again stupid reaction from you. Your arrogance really has no ends. And I am sure pianomutt would agree with me. Stop acting like spoiled brat, geisha. Your double standards sicken me.

With that, I am not going to reply to you anymore, as you clarly only waste my time with being full of yourself.

Teal'auc
geisha
Forum Addict

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:With that, I am not going to reply to you anymore

excellent! :)
geisha

Return to “Quitting....”