scammer : 0_o

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

O_o
Forum Newbie

Re: scammer : 0_o

where is the evedance, and i have shown you what happend dude where is the evedance because i dont have a log in my 34 messages that you are in there, when you get the evedance to tarnish my name come back to me
O_o
Forum Newbie

where is the evedance, and i have shown you what happend dude where is the evedance because i dont have a log in my 34 messages that you are in there, when you get the evedance to tarnish my name come back to me

AS FOR NOW GET THE FUDGE OUT OF HERE
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Urakarra wrote:I'm glad you only play this game to pass time and aren't serious about it. I won't feel as bad for ruining your already useless account. I use this game to pass time too...that time will just now be spent on you. Feel special!

hahahahahahahahahahaha!
he sud feel special!

im in martins house stayin over so i seen the whole thing!

hahaha..u stupid little man..

hello urakarra *waves*

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

Hey Coyle! *waves back* We get to have some fun, commander, sir!
O_o
Forum Newbie

evedance :) no evedance and there STRICK 6 IN MY FAN BOOK WOOOO

anyways :) i think the admin should check the logs on you guys because im sure your multiing :)

there is no evedance even if you seen it its your word against mine we need the hard facts that you acutaly sent the naq befor we take it to to futher details

AS I SAID BEFOR GET THE FUDGE OUT OF HERE <points to the left>
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

O_o wrote:AS FOR NOW GET THE FUDGE OUT OF HERE

ill be leaving soon as will you, but atleast i have the choice.

ok i just can believe you are this stupid

there is no evedance even if you seen it its your word against mine we need the hard facts that you acutaly sent the naq befor we take it to to futher details

are you trying to say there is no proof i sent the naq? didnt you just try say you were hit for it now you say there is no proof i sent it. which is it i never sent or i sent and you were hit, please child think before you post, keep the story you made up on the same road.
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert

O_o wrote:anyways :) i think the admin should check the logs on you guys because im sure your multiing :)

trying to deflect from your obvious cheating? we use the same pcs all the time. only one has internet in their home and coyler has been living with me for awhile. urakarra is from the US and we are europe.
O_o
Forum Newbie

well really to that i can say this,

i got hit for the naq yes but where is the evedance you sent me the naq that i got hit for

where is the evedance i scammed you, you cant say that the fact my army size went up exactly 2 MT'S worth of UU because you dont have screen shots and my UP will cover that up

the fact i still got 2MT;s to sell
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

Martin's Team - 10 Scammer's Team - 0

This is true. You already said that he sent you the naq and you got it stolen via attack...because you copy and pasted that log of you getting attacked with it, remember? And if the naq you got attacked for wasn't Martin's...then where did his go? He wouldn't give you free naq, silly! Then you say there is no proof he sent it to you, even though you posted earlier he had? Silly Little Gamer, try scamming once you can stick to a single story.
O_o
Forum Newbie

whats the proof you 2 seprate people how do i know you aint logging into his <if he isnt you> account banking the naq and leaving <against the rules>

also what is your proof you aint multing because you have been on here and attacking me with the other account which seems to have a low AT :?

ADMIN you should check this out pal
O_o
Forum Newbie

yes i said :) but where did his go, or did he not even send it me because you said 3 seprate things then so you stick to one story lmao anyways :D peace out dudes do what you like :) i have no more time for you :D wasted nearly a hour
OutboundCREW
Forum Newbie

Dan v LOVES v Katie says:
no i blocked you, thought it would be silly to not block you and did what i did lol
[AV] Patrick says:
i knew that
i told you to broker me not send directly

Here is the proof he sent you the naq, silly again. You must keep forgetting! Why would you be saying that in IM if he never sent you naq? And why would you block him if you didn't spend or even get his naq?

Martin's Team - 11 Scammer's Team - 0
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert

O_o wrote:whats the proof you 2 seprate people how do i know you aint logging into his <if he isnt you> account banking the naq and leaving <against the rules>

also what is your proof you aint multing because you have been on here and attacking me with the other account which seems to have a low AT :?

ADMIN you should check this out pal

hmm well we both raid, so no turns left.

also i can names dosens of ppl that know us pretty well from this site for about 2 or more years that can verify we are different ppl and both play. you on the other hand have ???? nothing your defence to the scamming was terrible so now you resort to mud slinging in an effort to get the heat of you well sorry. you are a cheater we are not.
O_o
Forum Newbie

listen up fan club, if your all ****** so dumb to think that i would try and get out of somthing that i did there is no ******* hard facts that he sent me the naq now get over it you cheap ***** ***** c***f*** i hope ya all*******

:) i dont want you in my fan club but you can be added in time im making it up :D
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert

Urakarra wrote:Dan v LOVES v Katie says:
no i blocked you, thought it would be silly to not block you and did what i did lol
[AV] Patrick says:
i knew that
i told you to broker me not send directly

Here is the proof he sent you the naq, silly again. You must keep forgetting! Why would you be saying that in IM if he never sent you naq? And why would you block him if you didn't spend or even get his naq?

Martin's Team - 11 Scammer's Team - 0

haha excellent work nick, he his calling himself a liar

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”