motherships

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Back On Holiday
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

The Mothership is worth it just to be able to name it.

Back On Holiday, personally commanding [Insert Mothership Name] , their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
[Insert Mothership Name] hovers above the battle!

Back On Holiday's [Insert Mothership Name] adds x additional attack onto their ground troops!

The names are endless...... ;)
Seb

well i would of been able to buy a mothership if someone would stop absuing the sab system unless its diffrent ppl , loads of ppl have sabed me now after we started talking about this mothership stuff =_= *thinks its someone on this forum* DAM YOU, i buy the weapons back and then they sab again :( whats the point in playing now all im doing is buying weapons jsut to get sabed
Seb

Well i got a mothership but talk about going down the ranks in 5 seconds flat OMG! anyone i got a question... you no were it says like make room for a nuther weapon and it has a cost amout , whats that cost amout for because it doesnt cost to make room in the mothership and to finsh the mothership/normal weapons argument motherships are better because you dont have to buy personal for the weapons therefor you can by more weapons and so its better :wink:
Forum Newbie

anyone got 2 motherships?
The Xeno
n00b prophet

You can't buy more than one M/S.

Commander Leo wrote:whats that cost amout for because it doesnt cost to make room in the mothership and to finsh the mothership/normal weapons argument motherships are better because you dont have to buy personal for the weapons therefor you can by more weapons and so its better

:smt104 .... I lost track at some point in there.... The cost per 'slot' goes up in much the same way as UP. The cost per weapons stays the same.

(Rofl, I didn't realise the Q was so old.... Curse you Martin, you have made me a necromancer of dead topics..)
Seb

err i dnow what happend there it double posted, O.o

WTH who ediited thoes post, and why was it double posted...

im changing it to whoever changed it

o i c there was a message bettween my 2, but his was deleted XD
Alec/A H S
Forum Regular

i like my mothership, mostly beacuse i can name it, all the other motherships pick on it (yours included leo)
Seb

El Tio wrote:i like my mothership, mostly beacuse i can name it, all the other motherships pick on it (yours included leo)

err what does that mean :shock:
gilgalad
Forum Newbie
Location: On my mothership preparing a assult on your kingdom and reading Lord of the Rings for the 23rd time!

Why don't all you people just use the market it is way easier to get a mother ship that way. Just sell your uu or turns/uu it is way easier.
doesn't take long ether if your unit production is high. 1 week for 1100
uu per day(even less time for those w/ higher uu production) or 2 weeks
for 550 uu per day. It's all really simple just use the market!
The Xeno
n00b prophet

When this was first posted the market wasn't in existence.

Now yes, the Market is a viable option. Back then, it wasn't. :D
Ra-Amon-Ka
Forum Grunt

I bought mine thanks to the market. they had a sell on naq 440million naq for 7.4KUU just pulled 10 mill out of my bank and got a MS. decided to get another 440mill out to upgrade it. no one attacked me either and i had it out for like 3 min.

now my MS is ranked 666
The Xeno
n00b prophet

I think I spent at least 1.2 billion on my M/S when I first got it...
Now... :? ... maybe 1.4? I'm not sure. It has cost alot :D
MAsterp
Forum Intermediate

* wrote:anyone got 2 motherships?

you cant have more than one and also, why did you bring this topic back up :?
gilgalad
Forum Newbie
Location: On my mothership preparing a assult on your kingdom and reading Lord of the Rings for the 23rd time!

The Xeno wrote:When this was first posted the market wasn't in existence.

Now yes, the Market is a viable option. Back then, it wasn't. :D

Though I have not been a member of the forum long I have been playing since the start of this mmorpg. \:D/

Thanks anyway, but I was telling this to the newest of members so they would be aware of thier options. Thank you for reminding me though. Selling top weapons is the original way, and it is still a good way to do it too. You could also go to the market though. :smt115

gilgalad
:smt035 :smt034 :-({|=
(smiley band)
The Xeno
n00b prophet

Heh, don't judge an account by it's forum sign on...
I keep forgeting that.
*Bows in humble apology

As for General Martin's reason for resurecting this...... He likes to play the part of a undead-creating spammer. I assume..

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”