FS vs TA

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: FS vs TA

dgb wrote:Well started attacking les but games running very slow for me and i just cant be botherd to wait 15 secs per hit lol

yeah whats up with that?
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

Cali gives up the fight in sgw and quits.

pls accept my surrender of the account since its sold.

greetings and all the best.

Cali
sarparto
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Today's been an epic fail, but I'm going to stay positive. Today's been an epic fail, but I've learned things.

Edit: All defenses off ppt been 0'd...eventually.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Calibretto wrote:Cali gives up the fight in sgw and quits.

Cali

On behalf of FS we accept your Surrender, sad to see you go I will send out an APM now.. Thanks and good luck in any future endeavors..

Also BMMJ, you said via PM this
I was told that you were asking about diplomacy for the end of the war. I believe Mathlord told you about the terms being a 6 month NAP covering both FSF and TAF and a mutual walk away of both parties, though with FS admitting that TA organization was superior similar to .... vs .... war( i blanked it out so there was no probs) . Unless you wish to accept this offer, there is nothing for me to discuss as that is TA's offer to FS, which we believe is very generous considering the status of the war so far.

BMMJ13
TAF HC
We agreed to that, why is Math saying now he wants a perm NAP or he will sit on the whole family? Come on man yes we did first strike but a 6 month NAP will give us time to get over this feud.. There was nothing left to diplo before.. The war needed to happen.. Now you can think you got us by the seat of our pants and that we look ignorant.. But, does that give you a right to back on on deals?? I am confused so please :smt100 me understand why the change?

BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Les Ennemis wrote:
Calibretto wrote:Cali gives up the fight in sgw and quits.

Cali

On behalf of FS we accept your Surrender, sad to see you go I will send out an APM now.. Thanks and good luck in any future endeavors..

Also BMMJ, you said via PM this
I was told that you were asking about diplomacy for the end of the war. I believe Mathlord told you about the terms being a 6 month NAP covering both FSF and TAF and a mutual walk away of both parties, though with FS admitting that TA organization was superior similar to .... vs .... war( i blanked it out so there was no probs) . Unless you wish to accept this offer, there is nothing for me to discuss as that is TA's offer to FS, which we believe is very generous considering the status of the war so far.

BMMJ13
TAF HC
We agreed to that, why is Math saying now he wants a perm NAP or he will sit on the whole family? Come on man yes we did first strike but a 6 month NAP will give us time to get over this feud.. There was nothing left to diplo before.. The war needed to happen.. Now you can think you got us by the seat of our pants and that we look ignorant.. But, does that give you a right to back on on deals?? I am confused so please :smt100 me understand why the change?

Your only PM to me was:
"Message subject: Re: Diplomacy
Sent: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 am
To: BMMJ13
Reply with quote Report private message Delete message
thanks mate i put it up in our HC..."

Nothing about accepting an agreement. Add to that, the fact that Math has been away all weekend and has not been on TAs Forum, MSN, nor Main forum during that time that you seem to be confused. Even if he had, there is no deal that has been accepted to back out on.

You keep on making up **Filtered** and trying to make us look bad or going back on deals, and I'm sure we can arrange a sitting on your entire group if you'd like?
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

sarparto
Forum Regular

Why is it the only people talking about perma-NAP's are FS? The last I heard, the only thing Math wanted was the NAP to cover FSF/TAF, now you're saying he's lied to TA, gone behind TA's back, and is now demanding a Perma-NAP or else. Right...
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

sarparto wrote:Why is it the only people talking about perma-NAP's are FS? The last I heard, the only thing Math wanted was the NAP to cover FSF/TAF, now you're saying he's lied to TA, gone behind TA's back, and is now demanding a Perma-NAP or else. Right...
You got me mixed up BMMJ, i told you I would put it up in HC.. It was then accepted, then drah and Math started talking about a perma NAP is this not true? stating that if we do not sign you will sit on us and our other tiers?? I am not making **Filtered** up, as for posting it in public you guys have done the same thing with numerous PM"s.. Can you stop the flaming for once and answer the question?

BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell

Honours and Awards

Les Ennemis wrote:
sarparto wrote:Why is it the only people talking about perma-NAP's are FS? The last I heard, the only thing Math wanted was the NAP to cover FSF/TAF, now you're saying he's lied to TA, gone behind TA's back, and is now demanding a Perma-NAP or else. Right...
You got me mixed up BMMJ, i told you I would put it up in HC.. It was then accepted, then drah and Math started talking about a perma NAP is this not true? stating that if we do not sign you will sit on us and our other tiers?? I am not making **Filtered** up, as for posting it in public you guys have done the same thing with numerous PM"s.. Can you stop the flaming for once and answer the question?

I have no idea what you are talking about, as I said, Math has not been online this weekend. Secondly, I have been in contact with Math over the weekend and he has not changed the terms since he originally sent them to Drahazar, which mentioned nothing of a perma-nap. Thirdly, you did not accept the terms I sent once again, never pm'd me in game nor here. You only stated that you would put it to a vote. Unless you pm'd Math the acceptance of the agreement, which he would of not seen as like I said, he hasn't been online all weekend, you are quite mistaken.

Seeing as you already posted TA's requested terms:
  • 6 Month Nap between TAF and FSF
  • Mutual Walk Away by Both Parties
  • FS admit to TA superiority aka "Forces of the Tauri Alliance had better organization and were better prepared for war but never the less Forgotten Serenity stood still in battle trenches."

And admitted that you wished to accept it, feel free to PM about ending this.
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Im on MSN

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Forgotten Serenity admits that the forces of the Tauri Alliance had better organization and were better prepared for war but never the less Forgotten Serenity stood still in battle trenches.

Warring parties agreed on following:

Mutual agreement on ending war
War ends on October 1st 2012 23:59 game time
NAP between TAF and FSF will follow (0 hits main and ascended)

Les Ennemis FSF 2IC

This end at 23:59 game time which will be 24 hours so there are NO immediate NAP breaches. Good fight guys.. Any problems you know who to contact.. best wishes in your endeavors..

BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell

Honours and Awards

Les Ennemis wrote:Forgotten Serenity admits that the forces of the Tauri Alliance had better organization and were better prepared for war but never the less Forgotten Serenity stood still in battle trenches.

Les Ennemis FSF 2IC

This end at 23:59 game time which will be 24 hours so there are NO immediate NAP breaches. Good fight guys.. Any problems you know who to contact.. best wishes in your endeavors..

TA accepts this ending agreement. Some good fights on both side. Good luck to everyone coming out of this war.

BMMJ13
TAF HC
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

BMMJ13 wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:Forgotten Serenity admits that the forces of the Tauri Alliance had better organization and were better prepared for war but never the less Forgotten Serenity stood still in battle trenches.

Les Ennemis FSF 2IC

TA accepts this ending agreement. Some good fights on both side. Good luck to everyone coming out of this war.

BMMJ13
TAF HC

Not saying i'm against this, however the only person who can agree to deals where the entire family is involved is myself, and i haven't heard back from Odin about what CS wants.

As it stands FS and FP do indeed agree to terms, tho i will need to hear back from Odin before CS can be included in this agreement.
Spoiler
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

Way to call Les out in public :O
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
dgb
Forum Expert

wp to all involved :)
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Sad to see fs go down the nap road, things must really have changed, good luck all

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”