FS vs TA

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Re: FS vs TA

~Coyle~ wrote:Sad to see fs go down the nap road, things must really have changed, good luck all

NAP's NMA's and other diplomatic tools have been a great item to use to build friendships Coyle so its not the be all and end all if two parties agree to a Non Permanent Non Aggression Pact. Maybe its for the better? FS can use such diplomatic tools to build and/or further their friendships and influence ;)

One doesn't lose their Independent Alliance Status by using such methods :)

Well Played to All - :)
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection
ID: 0

~Coyle~ wrote:Sad to see fs go down the nap road, things must really have changed, good luck all

Sometimes when you bite off more than you can chew you have to compromise your values to make it out alive.
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Coyle does have a point thou :P It took FS and DDE 2 years to end it, while think we can say FS was the underdog there also, thou at the time FS had coyle, mezz, brothers etc crew. Still times change so totally understand the move :D
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Drahazar wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:Forgotten Serenity admits that the forces of the Tauri Alliance had better organization and were better prepared for war but never the less Forgotten Serenity stood still in battle trenches.

Warring parties agreed on following:

Mutual agreement on ending war
War ends on October 1st 2012 23:59 game time
NAP between TAF and FSF will follow (0 hits main and ascended)

Les Ennemis FSF 2IC

This end at 23:59 game time which will be 24 hours so there are NO immediate NAP breaches. Good fight guys.. Any problems you know who to contact.. best wishes in your endeavors..

TA accepts this ending agreement. Some good fights on both side. Good luck to everyone coming out of this war.

BMMJ13
TAF HC

Not saying i'm against this, however the only person who can agree to deals where the entire family is involved is myself, and i haven't heard back from Odin about what CS wants.

As it stands FS and FP do indeed agree to terms, tho i will need to hear back from Odin before CS can be included in this agreement.

I would assume since much of CS have since set peace to TA, that it was indeed approved by him as well and therefore still stands as what was posted?
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

All i need from CS is verification, its best not to assume what CS wants. I know Odin had an agreement with a branch of the TAF family, so i cant say its likely he wont back this, i still need him to say, "yeah cool im good with that" or something and we can put this to rest.
Spoiler
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
ID: 12759

Well played everyone, thanks for the fun and I look forward to reforging friendly ties with FSF over the coming months.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Les Ennemis wrote:TAF HC[/i] We agreed to that, why is Math saying now he wants a perm NAP or he will sit on the whole family? Come on man yes we did first strike but a 6 month NAP will give us time to get over this feud.. There was nothing left to diplo before.. The war needed to happen.. Now you can think you got us by the seat of our pants and that we look ignorant.. But, does that give you a right to back on on deals?? I am confused so please :smt100 me understand why the change?

Yeah I never said that...I told Drahazar last Thursday I think it was that I wanted longer than a two month NAP which was his offer at the time...that was all lol. Haven't been on msn much at all (if at all) since then. In fact I was spending the weekend at a lovely bed and breakfast in Ephrata, PA. Kromer's B&B is run by the nicest sweetest couple you will ever meet.
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Done received Clarification from CS. All sorted
Spoiler
~wilco~
Forum Expert

And to think you was so sure you would never go down the NAP route
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

doc holliday wrote:

Sometimes when you bite off more than you can chew you have to compromise your values to make it out alive.

Lulz.

So how was the war? Everyone have fun?
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Pretty sure if easy seen this he would have you change the name of FS, it's changed now and not the way he would have wanted.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

~Coyle~ wrote:Pretty sure if easy seen this he would have you change the name of FS, it's changed now and not the way he would have wanted.

Sometimes people have to make decisions for the good of their alliance that aren't their ideal choice. We've all done this throughout the years, just a part of leading an alliance in stargatewars.
Spoiler

---
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

Scar Face wrote:Coyle does have a point thou :P It took FS and DDE 2 years to end it, while think we can say FS was the underdog there also, thou at the time FS had coyle, mezz, brothers etc crew. Still times change so totally understand the move :D

Ah times do change I suppose, still without net, laptop or anything to play on and haven't a clue when I'll be back but personally I wont be honouring naps when I am back so probably means my leaving of FS, not that I was around much lately anyway. Good luck all

You are right math and I wish drah and the rest of the leadership best of luck

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Ex-FS leadership have no right to complain that their Ex-alliance has adapted new methods to cope with the fact that their ex-leaders left them in a position of weakness!
:smt058
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

Hmmm now thats idiocy there, I never told anyone to go ahead and mass a taf member for one hit, the no nap policy never started this war and we did fine all those years with the policy we had so think again there, easy let the FS name continue on as long as it stayed the was it was, guard what I'm allowed to go on about, its not the same alliance anymore and thats just the way it is.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”