Dominium of Chaos v.s The Order

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: Dominium of Chaos v.s The Order

perhaps not, but it sure amuses me =]
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

~Tziki~ wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:no he's just not without a brain ^^

as for running to perg, im in perg because i can raid/farm there nicely and try to build up this piece of crap acc i have. Im still building a decent farm list for this side of gw, else id be able to drop out and mass you all again.

Perg has nothing to do with this war, i fully intended to go there to farm and then drop out when i had the naq i wanted to hit people. if you dont like it thats your problem, but you had no effect on my decision to enter perg xD
Arsenal! wrote:[spoiler]
~Tziki~ wrote:
Arsenal! wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:its he's a noob, and can understand that he doesnt have the ac level to kill your spies...

then what does that make you for thinking he can?

and you can thank your's truly for the naq/uu =] as i said earlier, nice use of joint resources.

Woooooow only half was urs lol
80m uu and all the weapons :P
[/spoiler]

C half lol, u just made this happen on a monday instead of on the weekend ;)
80 of 130m UU
130m of 130m weapons
+ At's ive been throwing your way

thats more than half you dumbass :P but never the less it was fun watching osiris get massed by a "noob"
you run only to save your crap income planet
and until i play this game no stats for you coward :smt019
(that is personal and i open vendetta when this war is end )
then this war wont end will it.
my planets cost me like what 8t? i built them FOR perg, and im having them stolen from me anyway, you dont know me very well if you think i care about planets xD
And ye i got massed by a noob =D> , been busy with work last days. But still its pathetic that I had those stats for so long!, Buildt higher stats than all TO combined in this war :smt042 and back to rank 16. rank 1 soon ;)

So tziki you are willing to drag the whole alliance with you down to the mud ?, because robert and you have issues... LOL selfish coward ;)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

interesting, alliance seems to be doing fine.

The only issue is robert thinks that the war will end and he can then go massing straight after it. doesnt work that way.

Build as many stats as you want, as high as you want, jus tmore fun for us at your expense =]
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Arsenal!
Forum Irregular
Alliance: AK.TL,TDC, TFA , NC ,TO
Race: British
ID: 70435

Osiris™ wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:no he's just not without a brain ^^

as for running to perg, im in perg because i can raid/farm there nicely and try to build up this piece of crap acc i have. Im still building a decent farm list for this side of gw, else id be able to drop out and mass you all again.

Perg has nothing to do with this war, i fully intended to go there to farm and then drop out when i had the naq i wanted to hit people. if you dont like it thats your problem, but you had no effect on my decision to enter perg xD
Arsenal! wrote:[spoiler]
~Tziki~ wrote:
Arsenal! wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:its he's a noob, and can understand that he doesnt have the ac level to kill your spies...

then what does that make you for thinking he can?

and you can thank your's truly for the naq/uu =] as i said earlier, nice use of joint resources.

Woooooow only half was urs lol
80m uu and all the weapons :P
[/spoiler]

C half lol, u just made this happen on a monday instead of on the weekend ;)
80 of 130m UU
130m of 130m weapons
+ At's ive been throwing your way

thats more than half you dumbass :P but never the less it was fun watching osiris get massed by a "noob"
you run only to save your crap income planet
and until i play this game no stats for you coward :smt019
(that is personal and i open vendetta when this war is end )
then this war wont end will it.
my planets cost me like what 8t? i built them FOR perg, and im having them stolen from me anyway, you dont know me very well if you think i care about planets xD
And ye i got massed by a noob =D> , been busy with work last days. But still its pathetic that I had those stats for so long!, Buildt higher stats than all TO combined in this war :smt042 and back to rank 16. rank 1 soon ;)

So tziki you are willing to drag the whole alliance with you down to the mud ?, because robert and you have issues... LOL selfish coward ;)
If i have the UU b4 the war ends i will try do it again ;)
I just wont spend $ to do it got little kid due soon my money needs go elsewhere atm
ROBERT - arsenal is clean sorry for all

The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 197,691,344,203,000 damage on Arsenal's forces!
The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Arsenal's forces!
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

11:40 Arsenal [ The Order - LiverpoolRocks] *miniD3ath [ Dominium Of Chaos - BuyingAT] attack 15 Loss

can we see details here ? :roll:
Osiris™
Forum Expert

~Tziki~ wrote:interesting, alliance seems to be doing fine.

The only issue is robert thinks that the war will end and he can then go massing straight after it. doesnt work that way.

Build as many stats as you want, as high as you want, jus tmore fun for us at your expense =]

Seems to be doing fine :smt104 ?, i believe you are blind. half of the alliance has left or went on vacmode.

Throw more at you,.... Sure and dont forget it isnt free to mass ether ;)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

vac mode yes, but dont make the mistake of thinking you ahd anything to do with it.

As i have said many times already, behind accounts are people, and people had real things to do.
--------
Osiris™
Forum Expert

~Tziki~ wrote:vac mode yes, but dont make the mistake of thinking you ahd anything to do with it.

As i have said many times already, behind accounts are people, and people had real things to do.

Quite a coincidence that some many people leave in time of war. Dont you think ;)?

btw rank 1 again come get me :smt019
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

both sides STHU its childish hes a noob no hes a noob hes gay does this make me gay etc etc etc i wont name names but both sides STHU and congratulate the guy for taking your defence he may have left alot respect the fact that he did it not many in game can do it and about insults personal about gays its enough this war will end at the end of the month stop being kids who throw the craddle out of the pram this is the reason people dont want to play the game anymore

the only soultion i see if destroying the GC and leave the abuse to pms

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Osiris™
Forum Expert

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:both sides STHU its childish hes a noob no hes a noob hes gay does this make me gay etc etc etc i wont name names but both sides STHU and congratulate the guy for taking your defence he may have left alot respect the fact that he did it not many in game can do it and about insults personal about gays its enough this war will end at the end of the month stop being kids who throw the craddle out of the pram this is the reason people dont want to play the game anymore

the only soultion i see if destroying the GC and leave the abuse to pms

I blame the noob calling on Wilco he started it ! :smt090

But your right cut the crap lets be nice here :)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

think your taking a joke about being gay and applying it where it wasnt relevant and then taking it as an insult...
--------
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

I congratulate Arsenal for the massing.

I would also like to congratulate Osiris for bouncing right back. That's the spirit right there!

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Arsenal!
Forum Irregular
Alliance: AK.TL,TDC, TFA , NC ,TO
Race: British
ID: 70435

Kjarkur wrote:I congratulate Arsenal for the massing.

I would also like to congratulate Osiris for bouncing right back. That's the spirit right there!

-KJ
thnak's kj, i no longer have the res required to mass him again....we shall c if i cant farm what i need in the week thats left....my long shifts are over for now so got bit more free time

Troy
ROBERT - arsenal is clean sorry for all

The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 197,691,344,203,000 damage on Arsenal's forces!
The forces of Osiris™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Arsenal's forces!
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

R0B3RT wrote:11:40 Arsenal [ The Order - LiverpoolRocks] *miniD3ath [ Dominium Of Chaos - BuyingAT] attack 15 Loss

can we see details here ? :roll:
11:40 Arsenal Attack defended 15 4,373,644 0 x,x52,174,515,200 x62,638,838,400 details

and i cant count how many such or similar hits i had :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

ascended blessing is fun yo!
--------

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”