Happy Birthday ETL! - TAF vs. OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Re: Happy Birthday ETL! - TAF vs. OE

[quote="SSG EnterTheLion":**Filtered**]ANOTHER bug. Omega, Alpha and Swamp rats were going to change their vote of House leader. It so happened instead of changing, it basically reset our vote to 0, as if we had just joined, so our votes didn't count, so TAEE got leadership by default and of course your started kicking.[/quote:**Filtered**]

Changing a house vote has always reset it as if you have only just joined a house. It was designed that way, so I don't see how it can be a bug when it works as it should. :-k

"You can vote to support any alliance for leadership, but the vote does not count for 5 days."

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

The vote yes, but not the bonus.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Just got my 3rd warning. See you girls in 2 weeks.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:ANOTHER bug. Omega, Alpha and Swamp rats were going to change their vote of House leader. It so happened instead of changing, it basically reset our vote to 0, as if we had just joined, so our votes didn't count, so TAEE got leadership by default and of course your started kicking.

Glad to see you still understand how the game works and are still too ignorant to read enough that you call every time you fail a bug. =D>

Hey Norbe, I've been massed only once myself and I've been off vacation for months during this war, so nice try Omega. You may not be completely inactive now, but you were for months. Considering how good your leader is at reading game updates and rules, I'm surprised you haven't accidentally deleted your accounts yet as part of a bug. :smt043

Are you stupid or something? Even admin acknowledged it was a bug. As for you being massed, now don't lie, I've personally sabbed away and massed you atleast twice. The question is who have YOU actually massed? No one as far as we can recall. Of almost every TA player, I would say you are the one terrified of giving an Omegan a war setting.

Too right, now he's seen we can get war/war with TA now, be sure he'll be a coward and stay on vaction!

You talk alot BJ, but you have no active roll in this war, when that time comes and you actually fight then I will take you seriously, until that time comes you can't really post in this war as your not even particpating in it! Your voice is nothing, try to forum fight us to make up for your lack of ingame fighting, shows how pathetic you truley are. Grace us with your presence in MAIN and prove me wrong.

While we're on the subject of you, you BJ single handedly change my opinion on TAF, your attitude towards us is atrocious, you don't give credit were it's due and you bad mouth us at every opportunity. Learn to take one for the team and just admit when you've been done over. The rest of TAF do, take a leaf out of their book.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Huxley wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:ANOTHER bug. Omega, Alpha and Swamp rats were going to change their vote of House leader. It so happened instead of changing, it basically reset our vote to 0, as if we had just joined, so our votes didn't count, so TAEE got leadership by default and of course your started kicking.

Glad to see you still understand how the game works and are still too ignorant to read enough that you call every time you fail a bug. =D>

Hey Norbe, I've been massed only once myself and I've been off vacation for months during this war, so nice try Omega. You may not be completely inactive now, but you were for months. Considering how good your leader is at reading game updates and rules, I'm surprised you haven't accidentally deleted your accounts yet as part of a bug. :smt043

Are you stupid or something? Even admin acknowledged it was a bug. As for you being massed, now don't lie, I've personally sabbed away and massed you atleast twice. The question is who have YOU actually massed? No one as far as we can recall. Of almost every TA player, I would say you are the one terrified of giving an Omegan a war setting.

Too right, now he's seen we can get war/war with TA now, be sure he'll be a coward and stay on vaction!

You talk alot BJ, but you have no active roll in this war, when that time comes and you actually fight then I will take you seriously, until that time comes you can't really post in this war as your not even particpating in it! Your voice is nothing, try to forum fight us to make up for your lack of ingame fighting, shows how pathetic you truley are. Grace us with your presence in MAIN and prove me wrong.

While we're on the subject of you, you BJ single handedly change my opinion on TAF, your attitude towards us is atrocious, you don't give credit were it's due and you bad mouth us at every opportunity. Learn to take one for the team and just admit when you've been done over. The rest of TAF do, take a leaf out of their book.

Betty has had his reasons for been on vacation and that does NOT require explanation here...So keep the cap on cowards and leave the talking to the stats. I say the next point from experience of my own downfalls and errors - dont get overly cocky OE. You may be quite a bit more active but you are still a shadow of your former self.

You can judge TAF for yourself 8) Personally - We are far from perfect and we know this :D

EDITED - spelling errors - looks like im not perfect either :smt043
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Huxley
Forum Elder

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
Huxley wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:

Betty has had his reasons for been on vacation and that does NOT require explanation here...So keep the cap on cowards and leave the talking to the stats. I say the next point from experience of my own downfalls and errors - dont get overly cocky OE. You may be quite a bit more active but you are still a shadow of your former shelf.

You can judge TAF for yourself 8) Personally - We are far from perfect and we know this :D

He chats smack about never being massed, and he's on vaction therefore he has no reason to talk of such. Anyway, he has more than enough time to sit on ascended massing on there.. As I pointed out to him.. Now he can argue that requires less attention and time to play, but I caught him on it for quite a few hours. But here we go, forum fighting begin.

Anyway back to the original topic, don't get overly cocky? You kidding, have you read the posts your members spewed out on the fourms before? Taking it back to you posting the kills is classed as cocky? Mate I like you but go check out the posts, we've given credit where it's due - can BMMJ say the same? Hell no is the answer, he's far too up his own ass and sight blurred with hatred to OE to give any sort of commendation to us. Needs to take a step back and look at the root of his built up anger and hatred IMO.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Huxley wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:
Huxley wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:

Betty has had his reasons for been on vacation and that does NOT require explanation here...So keep the cap on cowards and leave the talking to the stats. I say the next point from experience of my own downfalls and errors - dont get overly cocky OE. You may be quite a bit more active but you are still a shadow of your former shelf.

He chats smack about never being massed, and he's on vaction therefore he has no reason to talk of such. Anyway, he has more than enough time to sit on ascended massing on there.. As I pointed out to him.. Now he can argue that requires less attention and time to play, but I caught him on it for quite a few hours. But here we go, forum fighting begin.

Anyway back to the original topic, don't get overly cocky? You kidding, have you read the posts your members spewed out on the fourms before? Taking it back to you posting the kills is classed as cocky? Mate I like you but go check out the posts, we've given credit where it's due - can BMMJ say the same? Hell no is the answer, he's far too up his own ass and sight blurred with hatred to OE to give any sort of commendation to us. Needs to take a step back and look at the root of his built up anger and hatred IMO.

Ill get Betty a hooker - there is a good stress reliever :P

We all know about the posturing that goes on here dude - War and Ego thrive in such environments and always will! ;) I know that TAF have had the upper hand in this war for a long time...OE are now coming back into it but its only a start...My Perspective. :-D

Some TAF members have done immense things in this war and have earned to be cocky while others have not. Same goes for OE.

Personally I have been a shadow of my former self in this game for a long while now... So I try not to speak like the arrogant ***** I can be :smt043 :smt043
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:

Are you stupid or something? You massed me once, only after I went to sleep because you couldn't do it online. You sabbed out my attack twice, but you only got my defense once ever. ;) Nice fail on figuring out how to read the rules by the way, it says specifically in it your vote gets reset and your bonus.

As for me being on vacation, keep crying. It's not like I was off for months without you even trying my defense, If I recall I was hit once a few hours before going on vacation and it was devastating, so not only did you not 0 me in months, you didn't even hit me. Hell, if anyone but you had your account, they would be at least active enough to use it more than once every few months and actually do something significant rather to leave it to rot like your empire. :smt043
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

BMMJ13 wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:

Are you stupid or something? You massed me once, only after I went to sleep because you couldn't do it online. You sabbed out my attack twice, but you only got my defense once ever. ;) Nice fail on figuring out how to read the rules by the way, it says specifically in it your vote gets reset and your bonus.

As for me being on vacation, keep crying. It's not like I was off for months without you even trying my defense, If I recall I was hit once a few hours before going on vacation and it was devastating, so not only did you not 0 me in months, you didn't even hit me. Hell, if anyone but you had your account, they would be at least active enough to use it more than once every few months and actually do something significant rather to leave it to rot like your empire. :smt043

You are one deluded fool! Live in the fantasy world of your self importance. I guess the TA have one use for you. Be a watchful IC and shift mercs around. I guess in their eyes it makes up for your lack of 'goolahs' (as they say in some parts of the world) when it comes to actually fighting.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

It always has said tho in the rules that if u reset your vote the house stuff gets reset too. Our log watcher extraordinaire is right about that :-D
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
IFLuX
Forum Elite

am i the only one who does NOT read long post's
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

doc holliday wrote:It always has said tho in the rules that if u reset your vote the house stuff gets reset too. Our log watcher extraordinaire is right about that :-D

I quote: Note that changing your vote 'resets' your join time, and you must wait 5 days after voting/joining to get any bonuses. You are also safe from being kicked out for 6 days after a vote change.

TAEE were still able to kick. To be fair I didn't explain it well, other things on my mind. But it was accepted as a bug by admin and he says he's corrected it.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
doc holliday wrote:It always has said tho in the rules that if u reset your vote the house stuff gets reset too. Our log watcher extraordinaire is right about that :-D

I quote: Note that changing your vote 'resets' your join time, and you must wait 5 days after voting/joining to get any bonuses. You are also safe from being kicked out for 6 days after a vote change.

TAEE were still able to kick. To be fair I didn't explain it well, other things on my mind. But it was accepted as a bug by admin and he says he's corrected it.

You cannot get a bonus until the 5th day.
You cannot be kicked until day 6.
Changing your vote will reset the time to day 0.

So, when you make a re-vote, it is like you are starting again. You shouldn't be kickable on day 5.

What time was the house joined and exactly when were you kicked?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

[spoiler]
Jason Derulo wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

So, when you make a re-vote, it is like you are starting again. You shouldn't be kickable on day 5.

[/spoiler]

Honestly who cares, this thread just got boring again, stop with the propaganda **Filtered** if its a bug report it and shut up about it :roll: Lets see some REAL war! :-D
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri

Scar Face wrote:[spoiler]
Jason Derulo wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

[/spoiler]

Honestly who cares, this thread just got boring again, stop with the propaganda **Filtered** if its a bug report it and shut up about it :roll: Lets see some REAL war! :-D

you could always mind your own business.
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”