How will t of the tok'ra be dealt with????

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion

If t will be witness to demise of all tok'ra?

Yes she will
25%
No she'll be the first one
14%
Other she'll be massed and raided constantly by all goa'uld before and after the tok'ra are wiped out
27%
Other something else not thought of
34%

Total votes: 44
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Re: How will t of the tok'ra be dealt with????

I am under the impression legos and tauri/tollans will take advantage from this race war....
anderos
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Empire of Anderos
Race: System Lord/Ori (AG)
ID: 0

_____________Player to Player (no roll-play)_______________
We Goa'uld are meant to be big mouths (goes and watches Stargate to find any Goa'uld that isn't a big mouth..........Guess what they all are).

And Teal'auc or whoever it was that attacked me, damn not kidding about massing are you (8 pages worth of attacks).
System Lord -Lord Anderos, me
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:Ernest served well...?
then you certainly condone his big mouthing on forum, don't you...? That is what your alliance calls 'good serving'?

I will smack them as much as I please. If you read my latest character history chapter, you'll maybe understand the bitterness hidden behind these words.
Johauna

First. You mis interpretated what I wrote. I have never and will not condone his actions. He served the empire well for other parts.

If I destroyed everyone that makes a mistake then, I would have no one.

What I am saying is that Lord Ernest is not in the same "brand" as your history tells of other Goauld in earlier years.

He was over the top and overstepped the mark in which he was god enough to say sorry. Lord Ernest is not a vindictive person

I sense a lot of anger behind the stubborness, and I believe this has blinded you to the fact that "goauld" do talk loud, do talk the talk, but think they are always personally attacking the you.

If you think I am a leader that condones my empire that insulting people RL in the game (other then in a rping sense ON THERE IN-GAME CHARACTER) is what I am about, come visit me.

Throw the first stone.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:Ernest served well...?
then you certainly condone his big mouthing on forum, don't you...? That is what your alliance calls 'good serving'?

I will smack them as much as I please. If you read my latest character history chapter, you'll maybe understand the bitterness hidden behind these words.
Johauna

First. You mis interpretated what I wrote. I have never and will not condone his actions. He served the empire well for other parts.

If I destroyed everyone that makes a mistake then, I would have no one.

What I am saying is that Lord Ernest is not in the same "brand" as your history tells of other Goauld in earlier years.

He was over the top and overstepped the mark in which he was god enough to say sorry. Lord Ernest is not a vindictive person

I sense a lot of anger behind the stubborness, and I believe this has blinded you to the fact that "goauld" do talk loud, do talk the talk, but think they are always personally attacking the you.

If you think I am a leader that condones my empire that insulting people RL in the game (other then in a rping sense ON THERE IN-GAME CHARACTER) is what I am about, come visit me.

Throw the first stone.

the good service to an alliance includes nice behaviour on outer public, being respectful and not abusive. That's at least how I see it in my books. therefore Ernest failed to be a good member of ANY alliance.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

So i may have crossed the line ONCE WHILE you have no LINE!!!!!!! YES I HAVE MADE AN ALLIANCE LIKE THE PAST TO GATHER ALL WHO HAVE THE SAME IDEAS AND THINGS IN COMMON AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE GET A CHANCE TO TEST MYSELF AGAINST THE BEST(NOT A THREAT JUST A PERSONAL COMMENT TO MYSELF!!)
SO YOU ATTACKED MY SECOND THAT WILL NOT GONE UNPUNISHED AND FOR THIS I WILL TALK TO YOUR ALLIANCE LEADER ABOUT REPAYMENT TO MY SECOND WHO HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG TO YOU!!
I PERSONALLY HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU AND I NEVER REALLY HAVE AND I THINK YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE NOT TO ME BUT TO MY ALLIANCE MEMBER FOR THAT EIGHT PAGE MASSING YOU DID.AND DON'T GIVE THIS **Filtered** THAT I'M HIDING FROM YOU CAUSE HERE I AM AND I HAVE COME BACK SO I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR FROM A COWARD LIKE YOURSELF.
i MEANT THAT YOU'RE A COWARD EMOTIONALLY NOT PHYSICALLY.
YOU TOK'RA NEED TO CONTROL THIS BRETHEREN OF YOURS .
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Seems that Ernest just lost it... :lol:
Yelling at me (aka writing with caps whole your post) won't get you anywhere... maybe back on the higher places of my massing list... ;)

I'm not going to pay you anything. You should've consider it earlier, to have a big mouth, to not challenge me without actual intent of doing something else than silly smack talk.

Be warned.

Johauna
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

SHUT UP!! I know there are more people who like me want her to shut up.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

:?
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Waaaaaay off topic and closed. This has gone way too far. Everyone chill out. If there is a promise that it wont get out of hand then i will reopen.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”