Ragnarök : DDE & Allies vs Terran Family

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Re: Ragnarök : DDE & Allies vs Terran Family

Mathlord wrote:Speaking of which...why is Method Man (Ritalin) in Jotunheim now? Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that DDE led the charge accusing him of scripting?

viewtopic.php?f=209&t=204405
you always speak off :razz:
hmm maybe i need a good script (this game work in this mode now )
i see your script failed in long battle ha ha

[14/09/2015 19:29:53] robert: Sep 13, 18:20 *Hyperion recon Repelled 68,562 details
Sep 13, 18:19 *Hyperion recon Repelled 85,702 details
Sep 13, 18:18 *Hyperion recon Repelled 121,237 details
Sep 13, 18:17 *Hyperion recon Repelled 151,546 details
Sep 13, 18:12 *Hyperion recon Repelled 694,600 details
Sep 13, 18:08 *Hyperion recon Repelled 868,250 details
Sep 13, 18:03 *Hyperion recon Repelled 1,085,312 details
[14/09/2015 19:30:10] robert: don.t say that are tab :P

jo don.t responde anymore to me maybe rob need play like you with script an run mouth on forum :smt017
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Those weren't tabs. I was massing you with quick attack buttons and kept hitting the spy button like a dumbass. Why would I be trying to recon you with 1 mil spies on my multi? :lol:
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Mathlord wrote:Those weren't tabs. I was massing you with quick attack buttons and kept hitting the spy button like a dumbass. Why would I be trying to recon you with 1 mil spies on my multi? :lol:
you said the same in pm lol

watch the spy time...... is clear is a start for script mass ;)
why u would spies me from muti? LOL U FORGOT U WIN WITH your multi vs my main and my multi ??

sorry iff i can.t say good skill ;) ;)
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

o.O

Your covert was much higher than my multi's for quite a bit in between times you lost your defense and got ac'd :-D Your ideas about my "scripting" are so elaborate Robert. You flatter me. Next thing you know, you'll say I'm just a computer bot designed by Jason to mass you all and then mock you on a forum :-D
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Mathlord wrote:o.O

Your covert was much higher than my multi's for quite a bit in between times you lost your defense and got ac'd :-D Your ideas about my "scripting" are so elaborate Robert. You flatter me. Next thing you know, you'll say I'm just a computer bot designed by Jason to mass you all and then mock you on a forum :-D
you spy when you can.t see on other account ????
miss click in alliance page??? :---) :---) :---)
and i.m not mad because with you i can find on line battle
for sure on next battle i will come with script ;) but where is the fun ???bah
is necesary to kill that game with cheat? i thing you like it like me

turn off the toy and come plair next time i will do all to give you the win ;)
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Why is it so much more likely that I devised this elaborate spying script to keep failing recons on you than it is that I keep clicking the quick spy button which is right next to the quick attack button? I do it all the time on mathlord, but usually I can see everyone over there :-D

I hope for your sake Robert that you are just trolling with all this script nonsense and that you aren't actually so easily convinced that someone who is faster than you must be cheating. It's not healthy. I also hope you don't sink to the level to actually cheat to try and beat me. You are probably the last person in DDE who actually tries to mass me while I'm online. It would be a damn shame to lose my last fair onliner opponent to something so petty. If you do choose to go down the route of cheating to win, may the sgw gods have mercy on your soul.

Then again, you accepted Ritalin so maybe you all really don't care anyway...
Spoiler

---
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

[quote="Mathlord"]Why is it so much more likely that I devised this elaborate spying script to keep failing recons on you than it is that I keep clicking the quick spy button which is right next to the quick attack button? I do it all the time on mathlord, but usually I can see everyone over there :-D

I hope for your sake Robert that you are just trolling with all this script nonsense and that you aren't actually so easily convinced that someone who is faster than you must be cheating. It's not healthy. I also hope you don't sink to the level to actually cheat to try and beat me. You are probably the last person in DDE who actually tries to mass me while I'm online. It would be a damn shame to lose my last fair onliner opponent to something so petty. If you do choose to go down the route of cheating to win, may the sgw gods have mercy on your soul.

Then again, you accepted Ritalin so maybe you all really don't care anyway...[/quote
whats wrong with ritalin ? is and it was dde from when started play the game

i will post here again when you start moan about rob scripting
but that is a admin miss
be sure taf will be in war with dde until they will dissapear :smt110 (that rob can manage ) :smt042
now i leave you that forum ;) to much talk

p.s. you miss click like noobs buttons and win vs rob :smt043 :smt043 ha ha
say that in taf chat not here
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

R0B3RT wrote:
Mathlord wrote:Why is it so much more likely that I devised this elaborate spying script to keep failing recons on you than it is that I keep clicking the quick spy button which is right next to the quick attack button? I do it all the time on mathlord, but usually I can see everyone over there :-D

Then again, you accepted Ritalin so maybe you all really don't care anyway...[/quote

but that is a admin miss
be sure taf will be in war with dde until they will dissapear :smt110 (that rob can manage ) :smt042

Your own alliance mates reported him for cheating just a couple months ago:

And yes, how does it feel that even when I am an idiot and can't click buttons properly I still whoop your behind up and down this game?
Spoiler

---
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Mathlord wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
Mathlord wrote:Why is it so much more likely that I devised this elaborate spying script to keep failing recons on you than it is that I keep clicking the quick spy button which is right next to the quick attack button? I do it all the time on mathlord, but usually I can see everyone over there :-D

but that is a admin miss

Your own alliance mates reported him for cheating just a couple months ago:

And yes, how does it feel that even when I am an idiot and can't click buttons properly I still whoop your behind up and down this game?
i don.t said idiot [-( lol why insult you?
i only asked to turn off browsers toys ;) because they are perfect but not always :smt019
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

:lol: I am perfectly capable of insulting myself when I see fit :-D at least those clicks were spread out...I've done that a bunch of times in a row before too...

Someday Robert, you'll figure out that I have never used any scripts against you or anyone else. I pity your ego on that day. Until then, thank you once again for boosting my ego :)
Spoiler

---
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

I've secretly been telling Jason to turn his Mathlord-bot off for over 8 years now and upgrade the Norbe-bot. Hasn't happened yet though.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Norbe wrote:

I've secretly been telling Jason to turn his Mathlord-bot off for over 8 years now and upgrade the Norbe-bot. Hasn't happened yet though.

~Norbe~
shut up you noob :-D
you and DI :smt081
who lost 30 mil spies withouth fighting back?
forgot muslim ha ha sorry
11:42 ASJ 11,908,672 Untrained Units Kidnapped 15 72 0 9,561,008,938,680 6
250 mil uu gone to reborn :smt089
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Norbe wrote:

~Norbe~
You cannot turn me off!

I was wrong...I was so wrong...
Spoiler

---
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Robert seems feisty today :lol: must be all those good vibes he gets from being on PPT and not getting massed ;)
Spoiler

---
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Re: Ragnarök : DDE & Allies vs Mathlord + Part timers

Mathlord wrote: Your own alliance mates reported him for cheating just a couple months ago:

1 alliance mate..

all this blah blah.. scripting.. blah is boring

seems while i been away from the war TAF have dwindle to around 3 or 4 part time fighters

And mostly only Mathlord doing anything..

seems more like a DDE/MH vs Mathlord vendetta now

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”