a realisation...

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
BELISKNER
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lone Wolf ~ Ex-Dirty Dozen
Race: Ancient
ID: 6116

Re: a realisation...

He's right though, war is an initial mass then farm till you get bored.

I don't know how to solve it and in all honesty I don't care, I only stick around for friends and the like.

And Rek, it's your most favorite nephew's b'day tomorrow :-D
We Fought Together, We Died Together

Play NOW!!

Dirty Dozen - The End of an Era
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

~Phoenix~ wrote:Time doesnt exist?

Right.. ok...

I dont see how this turned from SGW to real life though.

Lol someone said something about TIME and then well here we are.

And yes Time never have and never will exist it is something we made because as human being we need to explaine everything so we made time the hours, days and so on to explaine for our self when something happen, but it is man m8 not actuall time because there is no such thing as time.
Asami Ayano
Forum Irregular

BELISKNER wrote:He's right though, war is an initial mass then farm till you get bored.

I don't know how to solve it and in all honesty I don't care, I only stick around for friends and the like.

Happy Birthday!

Nimras wrote:
Lol someone said something about TIME and then well here we are.

And yes Time never have and never will exist it is something we made because as human being we need to explaine everything so we made time the hours, days and so on to explaine for our self when something happen, but it is man m8 not actuall time because there is no such thing as time.

LMAO.

It's true that we way we measure time is made up by humans. But time itself exists.

Like distance is measured by humans is also made up. but distance and space also exists.

We didn't make distance or time etc... it was there. We gave it a name and made up ways to measure it.
BELISKNER wrote: You sound like a cheap fortune cookie.
What do expensive ones sound like? :?
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Time doesn't exist. It isn't something concrete. For Example, If we Actually had a spacehip that could approach the speed of light, the closer we get to that speed, "time" slows down. So Theoretically, if one were traveling near the speed of light for maybe what was three months to them, many many many years could pass for everyone else. thus said person would leave spaceship only three months older while everyone else would have aged considerably.
Asami Ayano
Forum Irregular

:? how many sci-fi books have you been reading?
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

read about einsteins theory of relativity, has sumthin to do with that
Asami Ayano
Forum Irregular

E = mc^2

okay and C is the speed of light...
m is the mass and E is energy

It sounds nice in theory, and sci fi loves it, it's not really all that plausible. And nothing to do with how time doesn't exist

Fortune Cookie:
Issac Asimov isn't god.
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

well it is only theory, and sci fi does love it.. but if it were true , then it would hold that time doesnt exist... try thinking of two gears rotating each other.. they may have a different number of revolutions but they are moving at the same speed.. if one were to go faster than the other, then they would break.... 'time' cant proceed at one pace in one spot and at a different pace in another spot in the universe.
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

Since when is anything in the universe set to anything as tangible as mechanics?
hidden
Lord of Chickens

BELISKNER wrote:He's right though, war is an initial mass then farm till you get bored.

well once upon a time defence was extremely useful

for one it was a good way of damaging the enemys army if they waste troops attacking you plus good for defending naq from you enemys

of course now as wolf has said many times over since turns are so common now it doesn't matter how many you use that means people can keep going until they break through making it useless to rebuild the defence

so unless all attack turns are made untradable then defence is going to need a significant advantage to offset the one attack has now
Wolf359 wrote:I agree with hidden
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

nice to get back on topic.. what kind of advantage?
hidden
Lord of Chickens

HairyMehoff wrote:nice to get back on topic.. what kind of advantage?

WHAT AM I ANSWER MAN? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JK

im still in favour of ditching the unlimited attack turns making it only the ones you get per turn and the ones you buy on the ingame market(let people trade naq and uu still though)

but thats not going to happen and i hadn't actually thought of a way to make defence strong enough to be useful to everyone and not make it the next superpower stat(for either high ranking or low ranking)

but im willing to hear suggestions and comment on them possibly in outrageous ways :lol: :lol: :lol:
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

hmmm Maybe Only Allowed To Attack A Certain Number Of Times If The Person Is Offline.. That Way You Can't Mass But Can Still Hit For Naq?
hidden
Lord of Chickens

HairyMehoff wrote:hmmm Maybe Only Allowed To Attack A Certain Number Of Times If The Person Is Offline.. That Way You Can't Mass But Can Still Hit For Naq?

you should be ab;e to mass people when they are offline(timezones can be tricky)just make it harder and more costly for the attacker

and of course make it so the bigger defence the better

because right now the bigger defence you have the more losses you take(whether in farming or massing)that should be changed for defence to have any meaning at all

if it was made so if you defence is bigger then the enemy strike you would take few losses and they would take many more(i know it takes away form the whole the bigger your army the more would get hit idea that forum put forth but its clearly made it so defence is useless and so should be changed)

well thats my only idea i came up with in the last few minutes
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

yea i didnt think about the timezone differences.. prolly cuz im on all the time
and your idea makes sense. if you attack sum1 bigger than you you should lose more..

or maybe.. change the rate that defence weapons degrade, so that it requires the attacker to repari their weps that much more often. that's one way you could raise the ccost of massing

Return to “StarGateWars General”