Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: I love...

Would you do it to me? :shock: :o
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Of course not. :|
You're my dear pet, remember? :)

*hugs Jim* :D Nah.. your symbiote is .. better positioned. :)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations

Auriel wrote:Of course not. :|
You're my dear pet, remember? :)

*hugs Jim* :D Nah.. your symbiote is .. better positioned. :)

w00t :shock: :oops:

:-)

^__^
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Apophis The Great wrote:Ancients still exist because we didn't yet decide to make an end to them.
Where are tokras? Destroyed by us.
Where are tollans? Destroyed by us.

Where are the System Lords? Shattered except in their imagination.
Where are the Gou'ald? Dreaming of their glory days when people still cared about them more than the itch on their necks.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

boo hoo at least we didn't get pwned in a SINGLE day by a SINGLE mothership...and some of us still alive so MEH!
Spoiler

Spoiler
knightxuan
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Asgard Nation
Race: O GREAT ANCIENT
ID: 0

starry~* wrote:lol~*

It's okay, as long it's one of the races! Since one day, all asgards will be ancients!

actually your wrong, asgards can be ancients IF they want to. The highest ranking non-ascended (my CO) daggunitsgt is asgard, at do you say to tat?
(hopefully nothing and does not prove me wrong)

ok, any ideas how the game was developed in such a way tat asgards ascend into ancients. Shouldnt it be tauris tat does tat. Shouldnt all race after ascending become ancients (except replcator, theyre machines). i mean isnt it funny humans ascend into humans just form another planet?

also, shouldnt tollan be an inferior race rather than surperior (compared to tauri i mean). They got wiped out in the 5th season of stargate i think.

and i wrote all this just because im bored :D
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

Apophis The Great wrote:boo hoo at least we didn't get pwned in a SINGLE day by a SINGLE mothership...and some of us still alive so MEH!

Meh, seeing as the Gou'ald seem to refuse to admit only Ba'al is the only SL that holds any power at all since the Ori, I refuse to admit the death of my race.

Who said all the Tollan died on Tollana? My refugees have settled and we will never surrender!
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict
ID: 0

and there are the tauri too... Thought I'm not sure how they fit in with tollans... :shock:
Winter Wolf
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren/Owned
Race: Ancient
ID: 15469

Samantha Carter and that Tollan scientist seemed to get on pretty well in that episode :shock:

As for you Apophis, you got owned by ancient lego :lol: . So no laughing at the tollans!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Winter Wolf wrote:Samantha Carter and that Tollan scientist seemed to get on pretty well in that episode :shock:

As for you Apophis, you got owned by ancient lego :lol: . So no laughing at the tollans!

Showing evidence of the death would be good...but unfortunately impossible unlike for Cronus, Horus, Sokar, Nirrti, ect

Same as Olokun or Bastet or Anubis, NO EVIDENCE they are dead or beaten in case of Anubis!! 8)
Spoiler

Spoiler
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

Though there is evidence of some serious pwnage, I believe.
The Phoenix Awards!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Phoenix of Terra wrote:Though there is evidence of some serious pwnage, I believe.

Same goes fro your ENTIRE race, pwned by a MINION of a SINGLE SYSTEM LORD with a SINGLE Mothership.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

:?

I'm Tauri at heart. Come from living with them so much after the fall of Tollana.
The Phoenix Awards!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Tauri are next on our list. Beware! :sge
Spoiler

Spoiler
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

Apophis The Great wrote:Tauri are next on our list. Beware! :sge

Besides your petty lords who can finally step out of the shadows, all you have is Ba'al, who isn't at the top of his game. Scaryyyy.

Or, maybe not. 8)
The Phoenix Awards!

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”