PPT

High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Re: PPT

well i did ask about it, and it turns out the scar can outfarm you!. Atleast your banking!
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Zaphor
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Delta
ID: 1956298

High Empty wrote:And why do i say what i say, cause horus, LOOK AT my recorded!

So no i'm not a good player I'am a goddly player!

1 Zaphor Goa'uld 138,848

and iv won a wave, if ur a god what am i?

Trade Feedback

R.I.P Mastertkd, a dear friend
High Empty
Forum Addict

Zaphor wrote:
High Empty wrote:And why do i say what i say, cause horus, LOOK AT my recorded!

So no i'm not a good player I'am a goddly player!

1 Zaphor Goa'uld 138,848

and iv won a wave, if ur a god what am i?

shh you, Loki!
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

I lost 25 mil naq cus of this bug too, do u see me complaining? NO. Some sort of compesation should be given, sure...but a rollback? definatly not...some of u guys were screwed cus of this bug and with rollback everyone else is gonna get screwed too...

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Rn5ho
Forum Elite
Race: Shugo

Neimenljivi wrote:I lost 25 mil naq cus of this bug too, do u see me complaining? NO. Some sort of compesation should be given, sure...but a rollback? definatly not...some of u guys were screwed cus of this bug and with rollback everyone else is gonna get screwed too...

~Jack

i wouldnt complain if i would get Hippy's naq like you did^^
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Horus God Of Light wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:I lost 25 mil naq cus of this bug too, do u see me complaining? NO. Some sort of compesation should be given, sure...but a rollback? definatly not...some of u guys were screwed cus of this bug and with rollback everyone else is gonna get screwed too...

~Jack

I got lucky and this was completly unaffected by game bug.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Rn5ho
Forum Elite

Neimenljivi wrote:

~Jack

~Jack

Did i say it was because of the bug? nope, you was lucky, true... but if anyone else affected by bug would be that lucky, he wouldnt complain, including me :P
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Neimenljivi wrote:

~Jack

~Jack

Did i say it was because of the bug? nope, you was lucky, true... but if anyone else affected by bug would be that lucky, he wouldnt complain, including me :P

did I complain before I hit him? no..

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
floophead_III
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Modded and warned.

Rules:
Section 5: Language

b. Profanity
The use of profanity on the SGW forums is prohibited at all times. This means swearing, cursing and vulgarity. This includes the use of masking. SGW is a family orientated game and as such the language used must be suitable for children.

Consequence:
The offending user will be given one warning point.
Never underestimate the stupidity of your enemies.

Dr Alek
Forum Grunt

Damage is done, every day that is passing since bug makes roll back more and more stupid. I am sure that admin will find some solution.

To High Empty: Stop spending daddy's dollars and then we can se who is who here, I am playing since wave 5, Zhar some time before me, we never gave a dollar (except for SS back ago), but you, you can't play without spending a fortune every week. I really can't find the reason this game is interesting to you playing that way. To my opinion, it is some kind of bad frustration. Godly?!? C'mon!
"Adesso che ho perso la vista, ci vedo meglio e di più" - Cinema Paradiso
High Empty
Forum Addict

Dr Alek wrote:Damage is done, every day that is passing since bug makes roll back more and more stupid. I am sure that admin will find some solution.

To High Empty: Stop spending daddy's dollars and then we can se who is who here, I am playing since wave 5, Zhar some time before me, we never gave a dollar (except for SS back ago), but you, you can't play without spending a fortune every week. I really can't find the reason this game is interesting to you playing that way. To my opinion, it is some kind of bad frustration. Godly?!? C'mon!

well it's not my daddy's money, might be someone elses, but not mine. As for why i do it. Meh cause A i can, B, i really like the turns i get with higher UP, and C, i need to get the higher up to get the turns!
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: HELLJUMPERS
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

personally i dont give a crap wether its a rollback or i just get my ppt back i just think we deserves something very soon. Its been a couple days now and nothing has been done for those of us who got screwed and even though we are a minority it is enough people to where soemthing should be done. I personally think that we should just get another 3 day ppt or else get the amount of time we had lost added on and the naq we lost from our ppt being cut short should be given back, to me that is plenty fair and not to much.
Rn5ho
Forum Elite

i wouldnt like rollback anymore either... is too long since then, but would be nice if they could extend my current PPT for the ammount i lost during last one...
piglet2
Forum Grunt
ID: 15566

so is anything getting done by admin on this???? It is 3 days after the event, I guess not now :(
id 2202
id 15566
Zhar
Forum Irregular
Race: BAMF
ID: 5418

meh not that it would make some diference now (3 days after) but i would really like to have what's mine. but looks like it won't happen.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”