just curious...

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

Re: just curious...

What I have found to be obvious and still dont know why ..

1. mods are very unhappy with Smoosh
2. Mods are not getting along or working together very well
3. Smoosh unhappy with some mods

Please explain for the community ..........................any one, or all of you
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
Borek
Forum Addict

MajorLeeHurts wrote:What I have found to be obvious and still dont know why ..

Please explain for the community ..........................any one, or all of you
Well, all i know for a fact is Smoosh blocked me on MSN when i was discussing the sig banning issue. so i would have to say there is a grain of truth in the accusation that he doesn't take criticism at all well. Other than that i would add that anyone talking to or believing Tok'Ra is beyond stupid.

He's always been a sad attention seeker and once again he's managed to get everyone all stressed over something he's alledgely done. So congrats all, you've managed to get suckered into yet another of his pathetic games.

Perhaps you will all do the right thing and block that idiot on your MSN and refuse to intereact with him. This forum has enough issues without him stirring the pot.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

Borek wrote:

Well, all i know for a fact is Smoosh blocked me on MSN when i was discussing the sig banning issue. so i would have to say there is a grain of truth in the accusation that he doesn't take criticism at all well. Other than that i would add that anyone talking to or believing Tok'Ra is beyond stupid.

He's always been a sad attention seeker and once again he's managed to get everyone all stressed over something he's alledgely done. So congrats all, you've managed to get suckered into yet another of his pathetic games.

Perhaps you will all do the right thing and block that idiot on your MSN and refuse to intereact with him. This forum has enough issues without him stirring the pot.

I dont believe Tokra controls the minds or opinions af any one here.
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Zeratul wrote:
[MB]Avenger wrote:mate, as a MOD shouldnt YOU be setting the highest of examples instead of playing silly buggers on the forum?

that is aimed at ALL MODS, not you specifically :wink:

that imitation issue (among others?) is the reason for section 3C and 3D of the forum rules... at the time of that issue, it wasnt forbidden, but now it is...

anyways, GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!

hey zera...

i am on topic pal. setting an example should be second nature to all the mods that includes the admins.
we all make mistakes and we're all aware of that fact so a few slip ups here and there is to be expected, we wouldn't be human otherwise.

@DaDigi, mate if you do your job to the highest standards you are capable of then you don't have to please anybody. your standards and honor would speak for itself...you follow me?

@Borek, to suggest that all this fuss is because of wes is beneath you mate.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:If I asked Tok`ra whether Psi Kiya Trist was corrupt and very, very evil, he'd admit it

because of issues in my history which weren't handled very well...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

MajorLeeHurts wrote: I dont believe Tokra controls the minds or opinions af any one here.

Might wanna check out some of the people on this forum, then try to say this sentence again.

[MB]Avenger wrote:@DaDigi, mate if you do your job to the highest standards you are capable of then you don't have to please anybody. your standards and honor would speak for itself...you follow me?

That's what you don't get about this forum. No matter how good you are, or try to be, you'll always be doing something wrong. Somebody will call you out on your decisions, no matter what the eventual outcome. That is something most of us realized quite some time ago.
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

so what you suggesting pal...lowering your standards because some of the other mods wanted a laugh regardless if it was clever or not?

-David Icke
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

[MB]Avenger wrote:so what you suggesting pal...lowering your standards because some of the other mods wanted a laugh regardless if it was clever or not?

Not at all. But, there is a time and a place for fun. Geisha had hers, I had mine. We've since talked and neither of us have hard feelings about it.
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Zeratul wrote:
[MB]Avenger wrote:mate, as a MOD shouldnt YOU be setting the highest of examples instead of playing silly buggers on the forum?

that is aimed at ALL MODS, not you specifically :wink:

that imitation issue (among others?) is the reason for section 3C and 3D of the forum rules... at the time of that issue, it wasnt forbidden, but now it is...

anyways, GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!

(Note: Topic being "Curiosity")

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

call me old fashioned (many have and still do) but i don't see how messing around with the forum is funny while your supposed to be in service to it :? :? :?

which bring me back to where i started, and that is the MODS and Admins setting an example for the rest of us.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I personally don't have problems with mods. :-)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Deidara
Forum Irregular

Legendary Apophis wrote:I personally don't have problems with mods. :-)

me too... yet i gues (seems everyone gets problems thats why their
accounts are always at risk, i read this somewhere..)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

hey jim,

i never said i had a prob with any of the MODS i'm simply stating the obvious that MODS and ADMINS shouldnt lower their standards for anyone or thing :wink:

-David Icke
Nightmare
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 0

Borek wrote:Well, all i know for a fact is Smoosh blocked me on MSN when i was discussing the sig banning issue. so i would have to say there is a grain of truth in the accusation that he doesn't take criticism at all well. Other than that i would add that anyone talking to or believing Tok'Ra is beyond stupid.

I hardly blame him for blocking you, I did the same too a while back ;)

If you want to make a complaint, do it properly instead of ranting about it to him on MSN next time ;)
Hai. I'm zeb. How do you do?
Borek
Forum Addict

MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Borek wrote:

I dont believe Tokra controls the minds or opinions af any one here.

Read what i posted, i never said he controlled anyone. I'm saying people should know better than to have a perma-banned member of the forum on their MSN, let alone discuss forum related issues with him when they are themselves STAFF for the forum. As i say, once again Tok'Ra has managed to get the forum in a mess despite the fact he's supposed to be perma-banned.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”