debate on weather sodium fluoride has any benefits

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: debate on weather sodium fluoride has any benefits

keep drinking that fluoride, its good for you!!!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010 ... 827687.htm

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

Look, every substance is harmfull in too great a quantity and can be benifital otherwise:

http://www.alternative-doctor.com/anti- ... xygen.html

Should we all hold our breaths indefinetly?
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

yes that's a good idea mate :smt115 LETS ALL STOP BREATHING and while we are at it, we can stop drinking and eating!

seriously, ask these people if fluoride is beneficial because they only used it to brush their teeth:

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=h ... 6001627c7b

-David Icke
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

Key word being too much heh.

I`m just pointing out that too much O2 allso neatly poisons/blinds/gives you neural damage.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

i know, but we dont ingest CO2, nor do we brush our teeth with it :wink:

-David Icke
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

[KMA]Avenger wrote:i know, but we dont ingest CO2, nor do we brush our teeth with it :wink:

actually, it's a safe bet to take that there's more O2 in contact with your teeth and digestive system than than flouride at any given moment...
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

which only proves my point. if we have such a small amount of this toxin in contact with our teeth and it can cause that much damage, then think what this stuff can do to your body when you drink it :shock:

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news ... es/637407/

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 069488.cms

AWWWWW...the UK politicians care about our teeth and want to force us to drink fluoride so we can have strong healthy teeth regardless if we all end up with cancer or some other disease: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3018313.stm

whether you guys care to admit it or not, we are under attack from all sides, crap in our water, crap in the food, crap in the air, crap in the vaccines as well as de-industrialisation...the sad thing is, nobody understands that the "elite" are waging a war on all of us because as they say in their own words "we are nothing more than useless eaters"....

i have links to articles by top economists warning us of a "credit tsunami" and an investment banker saying "It’s Going To Get Nasty — Buy Land, Barbed Wire And Guns".

i know their MO, so i'll tell you what will happen next so "they" will distract us from all the real issues by staging a major incident...another false flag operation on the scale (or lager) of 9/11 possibly by the end of the year and we will either be at war with North Korea or Iran...i stake my life on it!

but hey, who cares so long as we healthy strong teeth?!?!

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

your linking to a BBC story published in 2003 now KMA??

Come on, at least try to find something more up to date expecially since the change of Gov to show this is still a considered policy before passing it off as such.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Govts change policy's don't. i did check the date before i linked to it, just in case you thought it had escaped me ;)

anyways, Govts change and policy's don't, a prime example of this is central London's congestion charging zone, did you know the conservatives came up with the congestion charges and it was implemented by labour after TB's "new Labour" got elected?

its the same with most of the new laws/acts/legislations that come in right before a Govt change happens.

and how come you only chose to comment on the one article? just because its from 03 does that make the other article somehow invalid?

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Those other 2 articles are also suspect as well.

In the first the report does not say that the water sourced from another village has flouride in it or that the water that used to be drawn up by the villages original pump has flouride in it, it is pure speculation. Also again I am assuming here that you are well aware they a whole host of circumstances can affect bone growth / density / strength etc etc & in such areas where food can be limited is more likely to be down to not recieving the right amounts of what is needed, rather than some plot by their gov to poison the water table.

The second for example mentions that breeding within a limited genepool exists at the locality. I assume you know the genetic defects increase exponetially in such a situation after just a couple of generations if the genepool is limited enough. There being fluoride in the water is a non-event to that story but it is something handy to blame so they dont have to change their lifestyles.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

this First film is a 3 part lecture by Phyllis Mullinex spelling out the history and cover up of the known affects of Fluoride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9daqPRUW ... playnext=1

next we have a 5 min film by a dentist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtfQyOD_OjU

and here we have a 7 min fox news report which shows a conspiracy to hide the truth, conflict of interest and a link to bone Cancer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaXlA6rbpaw

this one is 10 mins and is called Mercury and Fluoride - The Dumbing Down Of A Population with Dr. Russell Blaylock...now we are supposed to believe that mercury is good for us...yeah and little green men live on the sun.../sarcasm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ARhMPV ... re=related

this is a less than 2 min public film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlLGQ2QY ... re=related

carry on drinking the Fluoride!

and btw, ask yourselves why the Nazis gave Fluoride to prisoners, and why Fluoride is a main ingredient in rat poison and anti-depressants like prozac.
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

its times like these that im glad the goverment have no controll over my water supply as its a natural spring on my farm

what right do they have to mass medicate its like forsing people to eat identicaly or drink exactly the same we are human beings not sheep !!!!!
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”