For an Ex Sig maker

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Awaken Knight
Forum Elite
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 38569

Re: For an Ex Sig maker

zizi710 wrote:SOLD! :-D I'l take it.. will PM u ingame with the price.. Thanks Reanimated..

Sorry to everyone else for trying.. Especially to Planet Conquerer (Whom i accidently attacked.. by mistake! :oops: )

Thread closed :smt047

if you said you wanted a pop-out sig in the first place, i would have attempted it.. anyways that's a good looking sig there reanimated :D

Spoiler
zizi710
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ♦GENESIS
Race: Ancient
ID: 81951

Sorry ~jin~ been a while since i made a sig so i 4got what is called.. ~jin~.. could u make for me a userbar?
Dying for one's country is Honourable,
but making the other guy die for his is more like it
;)
Radiance wrote:No really, you are such a shining beacon of light, hope and joy in this world, here's me thinking you must be related to Mother Theresa. And please do not prove me right by saying you inflict more carnage as she did, because trust me, sweetheart, you do not.
Lol you Go Radiance! :smt029

>>>Trade Feedback<<<
Awaken Knight
Forum Elite
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 38569

hmm.. i'll see as im not a big fan on doing userbars mainly because its my weak point, if i do then count yourself lucky

Spoiler
zizi710
Fledgling Forumer

It's worth a try.. key words.. money maker
;)
Radiance wrote:No really, you are such a shining beacon of light, hope and joy in this world, here's me thinking you must be related to Mother Theresa. And please do not prove me right by saying you inflict more carnage as she did, because trust me, sweetheart, you do not.

>>>Trade Feedback<<<
Reanimated
Forum Grunt

~jin~ wrote:
zizi710 wrote:SOLD! :-D I'l take it.. will PM u ingame with the price.. Thanks Reanimated..

Sorry to everyone else for trying.. Especially to Planet Conquerer (Whom i accidently attacked.. by mistake! :oops: )

Thread closed :smt047

if you said you wanted a pop-out sig in the first place, i would have attempted it.. anyways that's a good looking sig there reanimated :D

Thx to Diabl0 for chosing me/my work.
@ Jin: Ive been to your shop, some good stuff there, so Id say that you should have no problem with that userbar. Thank you for your comment also. Im thinking about not participating in the userbar contest, if Diabl0 doesnt mind, since there are other good sig makers out there that deserve their paying ;)
And a big thanks to all the others that participated, a good competition is what keep you running...
Want a sig? Send me a PM
^ Click to see my work ^
Planet Conqurer
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hygard II
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 85479

Hey Diabl0, what happened to you ingame?
The Murkar
Forum Regular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Capo

zizi710 wrote:I use to make sigs back in 2005 for most of the people on the forum.. was quite famous until some idiot decided to make sigs for free :-s

lol...it wasn't me, was it? Under a different name of course. :razz: Did that for a while.
M A N D O L I N
My sigs below are for sale if you want to pay (well) for a good sig.

zizi710
Fledgling Forumer

lol well i'm not sure.. but he used paintshop nd made stick figures.. it somehow became a 'fashion trend' nd i was out of business.. :-"

Planet Conqurer wrote:Hey Diabl0, what happened to you ingame?

Stil there.. new account ;)
;)

>>>Trade Feedback<<<
The Murkar
Forum Regular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Capo

zizi710 wrote:lol well i'm not sure.. but he used paintshop nd made stick figures.. it somehow became a 'fashion trend' nd i was out of business.. :-"

Planet Conqurer wrote:Hey Diabl0, what happened to you ingame?

Stil there.. new account ;)

o lol k wasn't me then, I'd never use paint or stick people.
M A N D O L I N
My sigs below are for sale if you want to pay (well) for a good sig.

Return to “Graphics Archives”