Pug of Crydee v RoKeT

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Pug of Crydee v RoKeT

LMAO
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Desert Phantom wrote:hes a confused slave femme

I've been trying to straighten him out ;)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Desert Phantom
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Omega Alliance
Race: The Gods
ID: 0

temptress wrote:
Desert Phantom wrote:hes a confused slave femme

I've been trying to straighten him out ;)

i dont think itll work
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

right now hes got his voice back even if it is falsetto, dorothys dog is now my slave and will be until he declares im his daddy, now get off ppt, less of the jaw jaw and more war war

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
temptress
seraphim

belgarion wrote:right now hes got his voice back even if it is falsetto, dorothys dog is now my slave and will be until he declares im his daddy, now get off ppt, less of the jaw jaw and more war war

[-X he is MJ's puppy not Dorothy's dog...
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

temptress wrote:
belgarion wrote:right now hes got his voice back even if it is falsetto, dorothys dog is now my slave and will be until he declares im his daddy, now get off ppt, less of the jaw jaw and more war war

well i aint gonna argue with a lady [-(

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
harchester
Forum History

8-[
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
temptress
seraphim

belgarion wrote:
temptress wrote:

well i aint gonna argue with a lady [-(

:lol:
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

rofl i am you can only be me daddy one way ;) HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA if thats the way you want then i will call you me daddy HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

lolz hes admitted im his daddy, this can be lokced now as pug is the winner

harchester
Forum History

ToToRo wrote:rofl i am you can only be me daddy one way ;) HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA if thats the way you want then i will call you me daddy HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

you dissapoint your GOD [-(

you will never be 1st prime
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

oooohhh if your my daddy then that means you gotta bend over and show everyone ;) if not i don't think you are me daddy :D :D :D
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

how to tell you this hmmmmmmmmmmm daddys dont bend over and show there tackle young eric. So you change your mind again, then it continues until you beg and ascension wont save you this time

pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

yes mr moderator chappy but this is a personal vendetta, mano a youngo and will continue for sometime it seems as he calls me pappa then changes his mind

RoKeT
Forum Zombie

you are not my father my father is dying from serosis of the liver bad timing don't think i would call anyone dad now lol other then the man who has been my father since i was born
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”