Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Ricos Roughnecks Recruiting Members

Im taking a bump away

-1 bump

Edit:What the hell [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - ownsharch] :neutral:

Ricos loses 25 cool points for merging with HWL [-X

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

But they gain 50 for being System Lords only alliance! Bump for SLs :-D
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Byrnes wrote:Im taking a bump away

-1 bump

Edit:What the hell [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - ownsharch] :neutral:

Ricos loses 25 cool points for merging with HWL [-X

[-X

only person that owns Harch is me ;)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Byrnes
Forum Addict

What the hell is what i was saying haha not the name sorry it looks that way but snipez owns harch he has his papers

-1 bump

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Bump
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Byrnes wrote:-1 bump

Image Image
Benny The G

+1.000 bumps

you know you love me harch ;)
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

:shock: Bump
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Lu Bu
Forum Intermediate
ID: 96625

bump for one of the strongest alliances in the game, keep it up guys :twisted:
~King of the Goa'uld~
A powerful and intelligent Goa'uld, Lu Bu was a leader among the System Lords and is one of the oldest Goa'uld to currently hold that rank.
Legend says that Lu Bu sprang forth into the world from a dragon's body, and possessed great mythic powers.
Locke
Forum Regular
ID: 1944545
Alternate name(s): LOCKE FOREVER

Lu Bu wrote:bump for one of the strongest alliances in the game, keep it up guys :twisted:

thx... It should be a crime to have as much fun as we do :)
bleedingblue wrote:they're RICOS! the name explains it all. RICO'S (this is the important part right here ;) ) WAAAAARLOOOORDS!!! they mass stuff, its what they do. you dont question why a lion hunts a gazelle do you?! lol! :-D
Spoiler
Trade feedback

You have started playing at 07:19:06 on 28. July 2008. You are playing for 595 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes, 29 seconds.
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Race: Heatwave

Bump for the best time in my life on SGW

Lots of fun lots of wars and great friends to be made .

i recoment them to any that dare the mission of having the Honour to play this game with them.

bump for my fav alliance :smt023
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Locke
Forum Regular
ID: 1944545
Alternate name(s): LOCKE FOREVER

Whats up folks....
bleedingblue wrote:they're RICOS! the name explains it all. RICO'S (this is the important part right here ;) ) WAAAAARLOOOORDS!!! they mass stuff, its what they do. you dont question why a lion hunts a gazelle do you?! lol! :-D
Spoiler
Trade feedback

You have started playing at 07:19:06 on 28. July 2008. You are playing for 595 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes, 29 seconds.

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”