body scanners at airports...what do you think?

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: body scanners at airports...what do you think?

why apologise?! this topic is more relevant now than it was when i first posted it ;)

i've been following the news in the US and other counties for the past few weeks, some countries have thrown these machines out altogether. in the US the TSA are in serious trouble after complaints of molestation and groping have been made against the Gestapo-type TSA agents with quite a few lawsuits being filed against them.
1 woman had her blouse pulled down in front of everyone. the poor woman was inconsolable and was taken to a private area, after she came out TSA agents who had missed what happened then said words to the affect of:; "wish i was here to see that".

others have had their privates groped and fondled with TSA agents putting their hands inside clothing....

but hey, we shouldn't be to hard on the TSA, after all they do that job because they love us and want to keep us safe :roll: #-o [-X

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Lord Baal
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Lord Baal

Great. So now when I want to visit some freinds in the USA I have to go through those things. Besides don't those Body scanners cause some medical problems if a person is over exposed to them. But ythen again I wouldn't want anybody touching my junk either.
Any kind of Blue= Host Talking

Any kind of Green= Symbiote Talking with host voice

Any kind of Purple= Symbiote talking.
IceBreaker
Forum Expert
Alliance: None (LoneWolf)
Race: Ascendet Ancient
ID: 1915676

I think when lot of people will spoke their mind and protest then they would be removed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ID: 69429
Trade Feedback: GoTo Feedback
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Bah humbug to radiation

People are living in Chernobyl again !!

The composition of the ground we live on determines our background dosage and it varies hugely, theres a place in Iran where the natural background radiation is higher than the accepted levels for workers in western radiation exposed jobs, even in the UK some people living in rural mountainous places with lots of granite get natural doses 5x more than the people in the cities, without any increase in cancer rates.

Body scanners are not a health risk

Body scanners are an invasion of privacy, and could cause embarrassment or distress to some people but thats a small price to pay if it ensures your holiday flight dont turn into a manned missile, I'd say the real question is will they be effective in deterring or preventing terrorism, or are they just a placebo to increase consumer confidence ?

Given the recent news about freight not being checked and bombs hidden in ink printer cartridges I'd say a body scanner may prevent amateur idiots but will have little effect on those with the determination, organization, knowledge and funds to carry out such attacks.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

These measures are not saving even one life. They have failed to stop attempted attacks, they are not capable of detecting the types of attacks that have been tried. To the best of my knowledge, not a single terrorist has been stopped and arrested because these security measures detected their weapons. On the other hand, ordinary law abiding citizens are arrested all the time on felony and even terrorist charges because they forgot they had a pen in their purse when they went to board their flight to visit their grand kids for the holidays. :roll:
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular
Alliance: V For Victory
Race: Human

Well, what can I say...

THIN END OF THE WEDGE.

Still fighting Avenger. ;)

P.s. Think this will stay at the airports...? Think buses, trains, subways, major attractions & sporting events.

"Your govenment wants to put its hands down your pants and take pictures and your okay with that?"

How far we have fallen... Mere shadows...
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

Are you suffering from normalcy bias?
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Don't forget mobile scanning vans which will scan you without your consent, and at shopping centres/malls.

its always the thin end of the wedge which is why i resist at the outset and will not tolerate even 1 iota of loss to my freedoms. to that end i post this quote from Benjamin Franklin, there are a couple variants but both convey the same truth;

“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
-Benjamin Franklin

-David Icke
Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular

Would this be a good time to bring up the TV screens in Wallmart that tell you to spy and report on other shoppers?

It's a combo of Total Recall, Running Man & 1984...

And guess what America, they are just warming up...
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular

Guess whos coming to a local mall, or check point in the USA....?

The TSA, and their bringing the scanners with them.

They are moving faster and faster each day.

Meanwhile a US pilot has uploaded a video that shows how most airport employees only have to swipe a card to enter the airport, mean while pilots, cabin crew and the general public are humiliated and abused by minimum wage TSA thugs in uniforms...

America can say goodbye to its tourist industry.

Is this sinking in yet...?

There is a 3000lb elephant in the room and no ones talking about it...
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular

So hows this working out for America?
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

When was the last time Americans were killed by terrorist attacks on American soil? If we exclude the Ft. Hood shooting, you pretty much have to go all the way back to '01.

When was the last time Americans were killed on American by Mexican drug violence? Oh, five minutes ago? And before that, three minutes ago?

The evidence is clear, Mexican drug cartels are a greater threat to American lives and American sovereignty than any terrorist. The solution is simple: pull out of the imaginary war on terror and invade Mexico.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

No need to invade Mexico.....

If the prez had any cajones he would issue a warning to all illegal immigrants that they need to get out of dodge by reporting to the local police who will make sure they are transported back to their own country without prejudice. then build a massive frigging wall and post boarder agents on the walls with big guns, instead of letting Mexican police cross the boarder (the boarder, what a joke!) and search US citizens, and drug cartels killing US citizens on US soil....

Allowing even 1 US citizen to be killed by an illegal alien-is on it's own-an impeachable offence....isn't it?

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”