The "Dishonourable Vulture King" Buck...

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Andariel
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MaYheM
ID: 1903732

Re: The "Dishonourable Vulture King" Buck...

Neimenljivi wrote:You're only doing it because you've got nothing to lose seeing as you're already in war and have pitiful stats.
~N

excuse me?
I've been in 5 g&r range for nearly the entire last month.
my alliance is always ranked top 5. whats yours? rank 150?
don't confuse us with yourself.

and as for this whole thing getting started. its really the fact of buck vultureing so I massed him. he continued with minimal stats,
so whats left to do? I'll tell you what. take it from his alliance. I would have just massed them all straight up, but rodwolf is a generous man, and felt they should at least be given a warning...

and as for the hypocrisy of the one hit mass policy, yes. we are hypocrites. now that I've established that can we get past it? ;)

as I've said before the one hit mass policy is all a game. a nice little excuse to get past certain empire policies. at least for me ;) we are hungry and we like to mass. when i see a vulture I am happy not angry. I guarantee u that ~_^
Last edited by Andariel on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Andariel wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:You're only doing it because you've got nothing to lose seeing as you're already in war and have pitiful stats.
~N

excuse me?

and as for this whole thing getting started. its really the fact of buck vultureing so I massed him. he continued with minimal stats,
so whats left to do? I'll tell you what. take it from his alliance. I would have just massed them all straight up, but rodwolf is a generous man, and felt they should at least be given a warning...

and as for the hypocrisy of the one hit mass policy, yes. we are hypocrites. now that I've established that can we get past it? ;)

as I've said before the one hit mass policy is all a game. a nice little excuse to get past certain empire policies. at least for me ;) we are hungry and we like to mass. when i see a vulture I am happy not angry. I guarantee u that ~_^

By your own definition you are a vulture for farming me after bebita and i had our war. No? Either way , if you want to keep your naq, YOUR own member said it, build a bigger defence ;)

SORRY, i'l stop now.

Hurry up and have your voteing please!
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Borek
Forum Addict

Just like to point out Radical Minority was not formed "to vulture", they accepted anyone regardless of issues with BOTH empires, took best part of 10 seconds before both Empires were attacking them and throwing around the good old vulture accusations when they got hit back for poorly defended naq. I have no doubt some people did join RM to vulture, but bottom line is you build nothing to defend your naq, it gets taken. You hit people they hit back especially at the feeble accounts with low/no defense and plenty of naq out.

This game takes no skill or really any effort to build a strike capable of stealing naq from someone with low/no defense, turns are easy to get, you can't do much in retaliation to an account with nothing much to start with. No one fears anyone because of this. Hell it takes more turns to mass a defense these days than it takes to raid back the lost UU and farm naq for the weapons :roll:

Whining when someone attacks back really is a sad joke though, playing the wrong game if you honestly think anyone is untouchable or scared by threats. 3-4 yrs ago maybe, turns were more valuable and throwing away a few k to mass someone was at least marginally noticeable, now, [-X
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Edweirdo
Fledgling Forumer

buck wrote:
Andariel wrote:
~N

excuse me?

By your own definition you are a vulture for farming me after bebita and i had our war. No? Either way , if you want to keep your naq, YOUR own member said it, build a bigger defence ;)

SORRY, i'l stop now.

Hurry up and have your voteing please!

ah-hahaha :-"
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

it is quite funny how xeen gets all hopped up about vulturing and then andariel and dastupy fight over who is better at vulturing. how do you guys get along? is there somekind of miscomunication problem in mh?
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Valkyrus
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valkyrie Squad XII
Race: Flower Boy
ID: 101870

This cracked me up so much.

Andariel, I see I've been the perfect commander for you. As I induced your bloodlust for massing without reason, just for the hell of the game. It made me so happy to see my brother and you argue.

And as far as all your criticism against mH policy goes...

As Rodwolf said, it's the way they role. And as how I read it, the big misunderstanding between mH - Anti-mH, is that, as said above, but probably tactfully neglected, you can all hit mH, but you have to bear the consequences. It's a policy, and when mH hits you, you CAN hit back, you'll probably just get massed. Don't cry, live with it...

Eagerly awaiting response...

Valkyrus
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Valkyrus wrote:This cracked me up so much.

Andariel, I see I've been the perfect commander for you. As I induced your bloodlust for massing without reason, just for the hell of the game. It made me so happy to see my brother and you argue.

As Rodwolf said, it's the way they role. And as how I read it, the big misunderstanding between mH - Anti-mH, is that, as said above, but probably tactfully neglected, you can all hit mH, but you have to bear the consequences. It's a policy, and when mH hits you, you CAN hit back, you'll probably just get massed. Don't cry, live with it...

Valkyrus

This is not a thread about Mayhems Policy, This is about Xeen Vs Buck, Vendetta. Start your own thread, Hijacker! [-X
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

I believe its now time to place bets wether this will stay a 1 vs 1 or will escalate.

Hope you don't explode Buck from excitment :razz:
Meh...
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Rodwolf wrote:I believe its now time to place bets wether this will stay a 1 vs 1 or will escalate.

I can only suggest the invention of Plastic underpants , I may get abit over excited...
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

buck wrote:
Rodwolf wrote:I believe its now time to place bets wether this will stay a 1 vs 1 or will escalate.

I can only suggest the invention of Plastic underpants , I may get abit over excited...

Actually those were already invented, well something like that anyway, US navy uses it a lot :P

About bets - I bet on escalation lol

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
ARC_trooper
Forum Expert
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
ID: 51965

Valkyrus

I did it again!

"As Rodwolf said, it's the way they role. And as how I read it, the big understanding between WoB - mhgods, is that, as said above, but probably tactfully useless, you can all hit WoB, but you have to bear the consequences. It's a policy, and when Mh hits WoB, you CAN be hit back, you'll probably just get massed. Don't cry, live with it..."

So they hit us and gotta bear the consequenses, they dont scare me, i'm not affraid for a war.. So really, I dont care about any policy! If you hit us you will be hit back aswell because you hit us. If you then cry that you got hit by us because you hit us before that and then mass us, you will be massed back because you massed us because we hit you because of a hit you made on us!

Ha, cant follow that now can you!
An Alphan does not ask how many, but where they are!

Valkyrus
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valkyrie Squad XII
Race: Flower Boy
ID: 101870

ARC_trooper wrote:

Valkyrus

I did it again!

"As Rodwolf said, it's the way they role. And as how I read it, the big understanding between WoB - mhgods, is that, as said above, but probably tactfully useless, you can all hit WoB, but you have to bear the consequences. It's a policy, and when Mh hits WoB, you CAN be hit back, you'll probably just get massed. Don't cry, live with it..."

So they hit us and gotta bear the consequenses, they dont scare me, i'm not affraid for a war.. So really, I dont care about any policy! If you hit us you will be hit back aswell because you hit us. If you then cry that you got hit by us because you hit us before that and then mass us, you will be massed back because you massed us because we hit you because of a hit you made on us!

Ha, cant follow that now can you!

Sorry, but, I can! :-D

Then just mass them back! I don't see where the problem is in this discussion.
And I think you're confusing crying with giving a chance to not be massed.

:smt047 ,
Valkyrus

PS: buck, my deepest apologies.
Brythalious
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Briton
ID: 19326

The problem seems to be the thinking that the Xeen/Buck is a way of trying to avoid a Mayhem/WoB situation, that we are now just waiting to see however, Buck doesn't like what Xeen has been saying and wants a fight, simple I thought, WoB/Mayhem will or wont happen that's a fact that seems to be splattered all about here. We know Mayhems policy and yes it is hypocritical but then so is every zero tolerance policy since they are pretty much all used by the most prolific farmers, oh dear! That's been happening since I can remember, are Xeen and Buck going to fight? That's the question not whether Mayhem and WoB will fight, I will look for the war dec elsewhere after we have all been massed to work that one out.
Main ID: 19326. Ascended: 2853
A Warlord never asks how many but where they are!
Arturus Rex Quondam, Rexque Futurus
ARC_trooper
Forum Expert
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
ID: 51965

I live without a defense :-D But i still had abit of naq out when i logged in! [-X

But i dont see a war declaration or anything :( So now i'm confused lol But i gotta go again, gotta work!

Maybe i can play with you guys tonight or otherwise its gonna be tomorrow, sorry about that but i have a busy rl! :(

You will take our freedom, but not our wifes! :-D
An Alphan does not ask how many, but where they are!

semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

lol

lmao...

Mayhem, be more predictable....

it didn't take a rocket scientist to know Xeen couldn't handle a 1v1, that Mayhem would never have the 'honour' to allow a vendetta without them escalating it to a full blown war. I love the hypocrisy... although I always did love that about you guys... I am just waiting for the day you actually admit it instead of acting all noble (do us a favour, eh?)... you're worse than any vulture I have ever heard of known of, sorry to say it guys.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.

Return to “Vendetta corner”