lord al vs harchester

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
LORD AL
Forum Regular
Race: spirit
ID: 1961486
Alternate name(s): dark lord, invader zim, PRINCE SEERE, lord al.

Re: lord al vs harchester

moses of romania wrote:**Filtered** tard stick SGW turny why else would he come off early from a ppt

watever **Filtered**
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

AL i tho u washed yr mouth but looks its smelly again.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Lord Al. Commend you on the battles you are doing but hitting Rico Warlords is not a good idea [-(

We have nothing to do with Educators or TLE or any jazz that is going on. We are system lords, and the dominance of our race is NO1.

Thanks

LV

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Lord Al. Commend you on the battles you are doing but hitting Rico Warlords is not a good idea [-(

We have nothing to do with Educators or TLE or any jazz that is going on. We are system lords, and the dominance of our race is NO1.

Thanks

LV

:shock:

interesting
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
ArchAngel Lucifer
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 81951

LORD AL wrote:i am sick of harchester thinking he can bully any one.. and the current attacks on my baby alliance will never be forgotten so i declare war on you fool... i dont care if your a big bad player... lil al is a gorilla fighter that never surrenders... may stop if told my co..lol and terms non am alredy descended so i dont care... :evil:

LOL @ you
wars in SGW are nowadays won by not he who has the strategy, resources or credit card. its won by the biggest pricks who are the most stubborn

EDIT: unless youre ricos...

warning, anything that comes out of this chat box is not subject to any kind of Prosecution. If youre offended in any way by my meaningless banter. Grow a pair of ballZ.

LG is the new Prior.
Spoiler
Doing an EPA - The Act of Massing someone with little or unworthy massable stats for a possible retalitory assault by the defenders.
Spoiler
people im at war with...
EPA - Though you cant really call THAT a War ROFL. They Have Nothing. Alliance Rating : 1/10
Spoiler
snipes wrote: 07:06 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] ~Tyler Durden~ [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ - Knight] attack 15 Win
07:05 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] Demise [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ - Acckiller] attack 15 Win
06:48 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] Angelos [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ ] attack 15 Win

lets set prophet on em :P
Pug wrote:so the planet stealer and his zero def alliance have decided to add us to there farm list... more farms for us now
lol
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG- PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG
- GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Lord Al. Commend you on the battles you are doing but hitting Rico Warlords is not a good idea [-(

Thanks

LV

i thought al didnt like harch and thats the reason for the war #-o
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Snipes wrote:

Thanks

LV

Mee too seems peoples scared to get dirty :shock:
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

harchester wrote:
Snipes wrote:

Thanks

LV

Mee too seems peoples scared to get dirty :shock:

I understand that, but If I mass him then it may be construde that Harchy needs help and thats one thing the sexy beast does not need need.
Wanted to make it nice and clear for Lord Al and any one else looking to stir the pot that hits on ourselves may result in retaliation for that and nothing else to do with this vendetta

Anyway, hope all are having fun.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
LORD AL
Forum Regular

Snipes wrote:

Thanks

LV

ok the real reason for this fight is ALTAIR ALTAIR ALTAIR...... he keep fighting othere players because hes always running and hidding i massed him since i left the tauiri recruits and been fighting othere players because of his harch masssed me for massing beny the groin i massed beny because he was in the allaince with altair and decide to hit me when i massed altair thade same thing i hit altair thade hit me.. so i massed altair and thade and so on... am tired of tellin this story
LORD AL
Forum Regular

Lithium wrote:AL i tho u washed yr mouth but looks its smelly again.

i need orbits...lol :razz:
SystemJ1
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DoO
Race: AJNA

Keep up the good work Al ,and keep it clean.
LORD AL
Forum Regular

SystemJ1 wrote:Keep up the good work Al ,and keep it clean.

YES SIR!
LORD AL
Forum Regular

Thanks

LV

peace set... with alll the ricos
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

LORD AL wrote:
Snipes wrote:

Thanks

LV

ok the real reason for this fight is ALTAIR ALTAIR ALTAIR...... he keep fighting othere players because hes always running and hidding i massed him since i left the tauiri recruits and been fighting othere players because of his harch masssed me for massing beny the groin i massed beny because he was in the allaince with altair and decide to hit me when i massed altair thade same thing i hit altair thade hit me.. so i massed altair and thade and so on... am tired of tellin this story

its cause you keep changing the story thats why.You make loads of excuses to mass me im trying to run a alliance one of my members randomly attacks you you think iv started my retaliation against you yet in trying to start an alliance.I join an alliance to gain exp yet you think im hiding in the alliance.

Anything i do has something to do with you your just pethetic.

anyway im not getting banned because of you its not worth it.
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

LORD AL wrote:

Thanks

LV

peace set... with alll the ricos

shame, just when it was getting really interesting ;)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections

Return to “Vendetta corner”