Arsenal V's Andariel

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
knight
The Lulz
ID: 0

Re: Arsenal V's Andariel

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
LOL - didnt you think when asking that question that you need an answer before you go and mass someone

Why would he need "permission" to mass someone? :roll:

One hit is all it takes to get massed. :smt047

Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

knight37 wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:
LOL - didnt you think when asking that question that you need an answer before you go and mass someone

he should have respected the vendetta but he didnt wait to find out the reason why andriel got massed thats why -
cant always do a jack baur and go in with all guns blazing :P
still he made a mistake - its all good now :P :)
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

I prefer to do a Charlie Wax 8)

Spoiler
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

dastupy wrote:I prefer to do a Charlie Wax 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :-D wouldnt think charlie wax would be as effective :P be funny tho if jack baur came up against dirty harry - interesting to see which man would survive that encounter :P

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Wepwaet
Forum Regular
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: System Lord
ID: 1926916

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
knight37 wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:

he should have respected the vendetta but he didnt wait to find out the reason why andriel got massed thats why -

Maybe you should spend a little less time telling our guys what they can/can't or should/shoudn't do and spend a little more time telling your guy to build and rebuild... otherwise at some point your going to should/shouldn't your entire alliance into 0 stats. ;)
MaYHeM ID:1926916 Feedback
Spoiler
Lore wrote:We can not police human stupidity, carelessness, rudeness, or abiquity.
Mordack wrote:You know that your acronym is TOOL, right?
Wakko wrote:[2010-05-14 12:31:36] <LegendaryApophis> See admin, he massed me because he didn't like the update
[2010-05-14 12:31:50] <Wepwaet> no cause we don't like you
[2010-05-14 12:31:54] <adminHere> lol legend
Tell the preening egos to put a sock in it! Vote "None of the above" for Ombudsman now!
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Wepwaet wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:
knight37 wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:

Maybe you should spend a little less time telling our guys what they can/can't or should/shoudn't do and spend a little more time telling your guy to build and rebuild... otherwise at some point your going to should/shouldn't your entire alliance into 0 stats. ;)

Now your telling me what to do - lol - a bit hiprocital dont ya think :P
Someone asked a question and I gave an answer so live with it :razz:

Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
Wepwaet wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:
knight37 wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:

Now your telling me what to do - lol - a bit hiprocital dont ya think :P
Someone asked a question and I gave an answer so live with it :razz:

Nah he was just offering you some good advice... :-$

Honestly, I massed first and asked the questions later when I saw someone in my logs.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Wepwaet
Forum Regular

And here I thought diplomats needed to actually read and understand what people say to them :roll:
Teaches me to make assumptions... since you dislike suggestions how about I tell you now that i'll come visit you next week, hmm. That gives you a whole week to prepare to run around shouting random mass, random mass!! :smt117 :lol:
Im sure snuggling up next to your witty retort at night will make it all worth it. :-)

Edit: Try and build something while you wait too, your stats give me flashbacks of the server war...
Spoiler
Lore wrote:We can not police human stupidity, carelessness, rudeness, or abiquity.
Wakko wrote:[2010-05-14 12:31:36] <LegendaryApophis> See admin, he massed me because he didn't like the update
Tell the preening egos to put a sock in it! Vote "None of the above" for Ombudsman now!
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Wepwaet wrote:And here I thought diplomats needed to actually read and understand what people say to them :roll:
Teaches me to make assumptions... since you dislike suggestions how about I tell you now that i'll come visit you next week, hmm. That gives you a whole week to prepare to run around shouting random mass, random mass!! :smt117 :lol:
Im sure snuggling up next to your witty retort at night will make it all worth it. :-)

Edit: Try and build something while you wait too, your stats give me flashbacks of the server war...

I was answering someones question - you have every right to your opinion but its the manner in which you portray it which annoys me.
Bit of a uber scarcastic git arent you - if you want a 1 v 1 - so be it - Ive had it up to here with people who go around random massing and causing nothing but hassle for peaceful alliances but in your case I just dont like your attitude and your cocky suggestions (mine were only in jest and good humour). Even though Im on an ascension run (cheap stats make an efficient run - another bad assumption there dude :P) and Ive nothing worth fighting with and I know Ill lose - I couldnt give a **Filtered** - so now:

You know where to find me - Ill be waiting (no scarsam this time - I am deadly serious)

:mad:

EDIT: Apologies for the way I made my point but still I am not going to retract it :mad:

Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Deadly serious.. with sgw.. lol
Death is the Road to Awe

Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Sun God Ra wrote:Deadly serious.. with sgw.. lol

I know - I just laughed at that when I first reread it :P still...I do have a temper and it has a habit of exploding at times but it does help me realise what I need to do. Anyways this isnt the place...my point has being made :lol: before I get accused of hijacking this thread :P

Wepwaet
Forum Regular

:lol:

Hmm where to start...
Oh, how bout thanks for winning me my bet. :D Smaller people always, always, always play the random massing card even when its their own mouths that land them in the trouble in the first place. The point of the fact is that you answered a RHETORICAL question. I can't really believe I have to spell that out for you. Another thing its not an assumption if its a comment on your current stats. #-o As they are now(when i last saw them) they're not worth my time. As i've already stated try to make them worth it in the intermission. Lastly, I don't buy the "mine were only in jest and good humour" line. Your tone and patronizing attitude were too consistent of a trend for that claim.

PS It's not going to be a 1 v 1, its going to be me playing with you until you apologize for being an uber scarcastic Patronizing git... or until i get bored with you whichever comes first :-s
PPS Which was your witty retort again I can't seem to tell
PPPS You earned a smidge of respect for starting to apologize for being an uber scarcastic patronizing git
Spoiler
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

im not chatting about this any more here (ya can find me on msn if you want to really debate the matter :P snaps-85@hotmail.com) - this thread is not going to become any more of a mud sling contest between you and me. Indeed I do owe an apology for the manner in which I did make my point but it is a valid point [-X you tried to vindicate an action carried out by a fellow member of an alliance but once you had seen that I had put my opinion across against that member - you decided to take apart my opinion in a rude manner, plus you have proved my point in relation to massing

- I may be smaller than you but do I use my superior army size and capibilty against smaller players ? - no unless totally necessary - I am a different player to you in that regard mate and I find random massing offensive in its very nature.

As for us - so be it - I am well capable of growing when at war or dealing with others who threaten - If thats the price I pay for what I think then so be it.

EDITED twice

Wepwaet
Forum Regular

Maybe you should do some homework before saying a person does this or believes in that. Im a firm believer in dealing with the consequences of your actions and that includes things you say. People seem to think all the big accounts sprang out of the ground just to bully smaller people... thats the biggest load of crock i've ever heard. We were all small at some point and we all learned that when your small it's best to keep your head down and your mouth shut (at least until your big enough to hold your own). We also learned who to hit who not to hit and the most important of all that sometimes its better to just take it rather than start something you can't handle.

On a slightly completely unrelated note, Andy doesn't mind adding our "fun" to the thread title (no sense in opening another and having people miss out on the beginning)
Spoiler
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

5 pages later and someone tells me about the thread :D

Who's in the red corner and who's in the blue?
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Vendetta corner”