The Omega Allegiance declares war against the EPA

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Re: The Omega Allegiance declares war against the EPA

~Desert Phantom~ wrote:short memory bmmj as i was in the convo you know what the agreement was quit trying to draw sympathy and support

Seems your leader remembers less. Theres a bit of a difference between ETF and TTF, as well as FUALL and OE maybe? That was a convo between ETF and OE, and I believe as I said in the convo, as EPA and OE have no official agreement, what you said was only a suggestion, if anything was said in this regard anyway. TAF said that if you declared war on EPA, they could step in if they choose to, however I don't believe there was anything else other than that, but sadly that convo is not on this computer so I can't check yet.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

*pokes head into the thread*

looks interesting enjoy both of you.

this is not related to any TTF/Fuall history, and neither does it need menitoning.

mass each toehr, hug each other do wat you like just dont get so angry about it all :-D

*just passing through*
:-"
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

BMMJ13 wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:short memory bmmj as i was in the convo you know what the agreement was quit trying to draw sympathy and support

Seems your leader remembers less. Theres a bit of a difference between ETF and TTF, as well as FUALL and OE maybe? That was a convo between ETF and OE, and I believe as I said in the convo, as EPA and OE have no official agreement, what you said was only a suggestion, if anything was said in this regard anyway. TAF said that if you declared war on EPA, they could step in if they choose to, however I don't believe there was anything else other than that, but sadly that convo is not on this computer so I can't check yet.

There was no NAP with EPA, it did state that members of EPA where freely allowed to move from EPA to TAF alliances, but if EPA members where farming OE then jumping into TAF alliances, it was to be taken to a vendetta, it ALSO stated that if a war was to start, it was ONLY to be 1 OE alliance Vs EPA not all of OE Vs EPA,

Omega alliance declared war on EPA, EPA decided to go mass Delta on ascended, we stuck to the agreement that only 1 OE alliance would go to war, you broke it by massing Delta.

If you need more info on it i believe Norbe was the one that contacted us at the start.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

GeneralChaos wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:

There was no NAP with EPA, it did state that members of EPA where freely allowed to move from EPA to TAF alliances, but if EPA members where farming OE then jumping into TAF alliances, it was to be taken to a vendetta, it ALSO stated that if a war was to start, it was ONLY to be 1 OE alliance Vs EPA not all of OE Vs EPA,

Omega alliance declared war on EPA, EPA decided to go mass Delta on ascended, we stuck to the agreement that only 1 OE alliance would go to war, you broke it by massing Delta.

If you need more info on it i believe Norbe was the one that contacted us at the start.

You seem to miss that that was TAF's terms, EPA has no agreement, so we have no terms to stick to. Should OE declare war on EPA, TAF can jump in. Should a member join TAF who has been farming OE, you can vendetta them. Both of these were for TAF, nowhere does it say EPA may not mass back for hits on it if already at war with another Omegan Entity. I'd like to see where I said that.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

DeathIncarnator
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅÅE
ID: 0

Well I`m pretty sure that BMMJ13 is correct.

EPA have no NAP with OE that was made very clear.

Because Omega Alliance declares war on EPA its bad form for other OE members to join in and attack or farm EPA on either server.

So hes well within his rights to rebuke such attacks.

And I`ve seen the transcript of his convoi with Tekki yesterday. She was given the facts straight by BMMJ13.

Thanks to Norbe for the sig.
You rock!
I like REK
DeathIncarnator TÅÅE I walk among you.

Bebita wrote this and it made me laugh out loud so thanks for that Bebita. :)
"fun :)
there is nothing more funny then the clones
u should go to holywood" :)

Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

*ahem* * Serious Post Time *

Firstly:-

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:As for attacking members of the OE, you are breaking the agreements FUALL and TTF made. But then I get it, you are the EPA after all, opportunistic as always.

You and I were both in the negotiating room at the end of the server war, and the results are on public display. No agreement is being broken here. If you believe otherwise ETL I will gladly discuss it with you in private.

Next...

Both GC and BMMJ are correct on the terms agreed in the TAF and OE NAP. This is a NAP which TAF intend to uphold as we agreed. Everyone involved was aware of the potential conflicts that could occur as a result of EPA not being included. I had hoped that issues would have been resolved without wars being declared, but alas that is not always the way the game works.

So enjoy the war EPA and Omega. I hope you can keep it to just the two of you (and maybe the two others in OE that got hit for farming).

~Norbe~
TÅ High Council
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

last time i checked we discussed this possebilety and we agreed to the fact that as long as it's not empire Vs alliance there is no need to step in. i mean omega Vs EPA, sure sounds old skool. doesn't mean that it should instantly involve other alliances
ArchAngel Lucifer
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 81951

gl EPA :)
wars in SGW are nowadays won by not he who has the strategy, resources or credit card. its won by the biggest pricks who are the most stubborn

EDIT: unless youre ricos...

warning, anything that comes out of this chat box is not subject to any kind of Prosecution. If youre offended in any way by my meaningless banter. Grow a pair of ballZ.

LG is the new Prior.
Spoiler
Doing an EPA - The Act of Massing someone with little or unworthy massable stats for a possible retalitory assault by the defenders.
Spoiler
people im at war with...
EPA - Though you cant really call THAT a War ROFL. They Have Nothing. Alliance Rating : 1/10
Spoiler
snipes wrote: 07:06 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] ~Tyler Durden~ [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ - Knight] attack 15 Win
07:05 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] Demise [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ - Acckiller] attack 15 Win
06:48 BMMJ13 [ EPA - Murdock] Angelos [ ~RiCoS UnDeRLoRdS~ ] attack 15 Win

lets set prophet on em :P
Pug wrote:so the planet stealer and his zero def alliance have decided to add us to there farm list... more farms for us now
lol
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG- PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG
- GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

zeekomkommer wrote:last time i checked we discussed this possebilety and we agreed to the fact that as long as it's not empire Vs alliance there is no need to step in. i mean omega Vs EPA, sure sounds old skool. doesn't mean that it should instantly involve other alliances

Oh now you've done it. You mentioned old skool... *waits for buck to appear*

I do agree though, doesn't have to involve other alliances.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

buck says yes
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict

Speaking of old skool , i came across Huxley ingame the other day.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Mojo Rising is also kicking around too :D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:Mojo Rising is also kicking around too :D

How unfortunate for us.

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

GeneralChaos wrote:
harchester wrote:Mojo Rising is also kicking around too :D

How unfortunate for us.

the guy is a legend....
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Dean_S
Forum Elite

LMAO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EPA

soooo OE, how do you get a thread nowadays?

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”