Brynes v Tekki

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Morbid Angel
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: Brynes v Tekki

"TBH I know i have a big mouth and i talk alot of crap but i dont do anything ingame because TBH i dont really like the game that much the only reason i came off vacation is cause i love fignuts and wanted to be a part of them still all i do it basically ppt but its fun to me and the people who are nice to me im nice to but people who are **Filtered** idiot **Filtered** heads like a few people i wont mention that have posted in this thread ill be a desrespectful little No ill i have to say is be nice to me and ill be nice to you and i might act trust me but maybe i wont"

Longest, most disturbing nonsense run-on sentence ever!
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Morbid Angel wrote:"TBH I know i have a big mouth and i talk alot of crap but i dont do anything ingame because TBH i dont really like the game that much the only reason i came off vacation is cause i love fignuts and wanted to be a part of them still all i do it basically ppt but its fun to me and the people who are nice to me im nice to but people who are **Filtered** idiot **Filtered** heads like a few people i wont mention that have posted in this thread ill be a desrespectful little No ill i have to say is be nice to me and ill be nice to you and i might act trust me but maybe i wont"

Longest, most disturbing nonsense run-on sentence ever!

Post in this thread when your significant

As tekki said this can be locked till it starts

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Sorry for the double post

But as i told slayer i may take you up on this or an online battle after i get some turns uu and naq cause i wnet threw all my turns naq and trainable uu in me and Ra's online battle

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image

Return to “Vendetta corner”