Harch V Guild

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

Re: Harch V Guild

Guild wrote:6 days later .................................

i did tell you hes away for a week mr impatient :)

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

harchester wrote:wrong ill be bck soon...Vendetta stays open...if this close ill open it when i come back in 4 days

sorry i was going from the horses mouth as it were..................
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

Guild wrote:
harchester wrote:wrong ill be bck soon...Vendetta stays open...if this close ill open it when i come back in 4 days

lol youre calling harch a horse now, are you saying he looks like van nistelrooy :-"

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

pug theblackrobe wrote:
Guild wrote:

lol youre calling harch a horse now, are you saying he looks like van nistelrooy :-"

more like an ass
(WTH is Van NistleRoy) :s
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

ƒemme ƒatale wrote:
pug theblackrobe wrote:
Guild wrote:

more like an ass

lol femme van nistelrooy is a dutch footballer that looks like mr ed ( mr ed was a horse btw :) )

ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

pug theblackrobe wrote:
ƒemme ƒatale wrote:
pug theblackrobe wrote:
Guild wrote:

more like an ass

lol femme van nistelrooy is a dutch footballer that looks like mr ed ( mr ed was a horse btw :) )

lol Mr Ed I have heard of.. (ZzzzZZzzz footy, no wonder I didn't have a clue)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Evneu
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Race: Roughneck
ID: 66719

You guys stop taking pot shots at harch whilst hes not around.

If you got anything bad to say about any of my freinds Msg it to me and ill make sure you know how to eat your words cause it will be the only thing you will get to Eat.

So Calm down and be patient, Ill take harch's place till he comes back :-k
Cause personally i dont like the Perg Hiding peoples [-X

Anyway Apart for my 10 cents Go Harch When you come back ;) If your not back already lol :lol:
System Lord Speak: RED

pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

Harchev Jr wrote:You guys stop taking pot shots at harch whilst hes not around.

If you got anything bad to say about any of my freinds Msg it to me and ill make sure you know how to eat your words cause it will be the only thing you will get to Eat.

Anyway Apart for my 10 cents Go Harch When you come back ;) If your not back already lol :lol:

read the posts properly were not having a go at harch so get back in your bucket :-D

Evneu
Forum Expert

:-$ Shhh nub 8) :lol:

pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

Harchev Jr wrote::-$ Shhh nub 8) :lol:

takes one to know one :-" will get harch to give you a slap when hes back

Evneu
Forum Expert

Well my Defence has been up for about 4 days+ now.. Whos the Noob Here? :lol:

EDIT: Harchy Back in 2 days ;)

pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

Harchev Jr wrote:Well my Defence has been up for about 4 days+ now.. Whos the Noob Here? :lol:

EDIT: Harchy Back in 2 days ;)

and my def has been up since day 2 thanks in part to fallen gabriel who failed abysmally to take it down, so noob back to you and if youre not on ppt next weekend i will take it down for you and sorry for spamming your thread guild 8-[

Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Harchev Jr wrote:You guys stop taking pot shots at harch whilst hes not around.

lol taking pot shots.............

it was his choice to time the vendetta , whilst he must have known he was not going to be hear to follow through , its clear that he wanted to keep his personna of someone not to be messed with in tact...........i remain un-impressed with harchester and will stick with the idea that its all talk no action, until he not one of his cronies does what he threatens to do
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evneu
Forum Expert

Guild wrote:follow through
one of his cronies

:-D :lol:

Lol Were you on "The Scheme"? :lol:

EDIT: Yes, Im so Mature :-D

~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

hey evneu shut it..you can run and tell harch i told you that...wait ill get him on msn and let him know i told you

all these mouths making this thread continue...STHU

Return to “Vendetta corner”