Where is.....

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Old Educators members and friends Where Are they now ???

zeekomkommer wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:
zeekomkommer wrote:[spoiler]
Kjarkur wrote:
zeekomkommer wrote:god another one of this lame as topics in an atempt to get a group of ppl back who noone actualy liked and who never picked fair fights etc etc. i hope the bunch of pafethic E-thugs who still call themself stay away from this game for good.

E-thugs, cuz pissing ppl off in RL is dangerous man !

I disagree, we've gone through many different era's in this game and at one point lots of players became educators (many after being educated themselves by someone else) - and each era was an important stage to go through IMO

Not to mention f.x. Madcat was among the best friend you could possibly have in this game. Him and GenLucky would waste their accounts many times over to help their friends.

Teaching by example,
The Educators

Epic!
[/spoiler]

the only place where i want an educator is ad the pointy end of my sword. what they did was being bullys. terrorising ppl who coudn't fight back. weakminded.

Now now zeeky, it's not like OE hasn't bullied or terrorised people who couldn't fight back and you're a part of OE yourself so you shouldn't whine about others doing the same thing as you guys have been doing, it just ain't right ;) Don't misunderstand me though, I don't condone their actions, but if you're gonna go off ranting about that you better make sure your back-yard isn't full it as well..

~N

how well of you to stop by neim, but get your sources corrected

zeekomkommer
the man who got random massing banned in OE

I've pretty much retired from the game mate, play it solely for my side-earnings so don't really care what's happening, but the fact is that yes, educators were doing some nasty stuff, but then again OE has been doing such stuff as well ;) I'm not saying you are in favour of doing 'em nasty deeds, but the "empire" you are in has been doing them.. While random massing is one of the nastier, bullying and terrorising people is a lot more than just about random massing.. No matter what you say stuff like bloody sunday, monopoly game and a lot of others were far dirtier than the deeds Educators made, same goes with a lot of battle techniques I have seen OE use against enemies ;) You might say I define an individual of a certain group by group's actions but then again group is made by individuals and is defined by actions of individuals therefore if a group is guilty of something then so are the individuals which form the group..
Anyway like I said, I don't condone their actions but until those who don't have their backyards clean shouldn't rant about it..
And don't think I'm saying this just because we haven't exactly been eye to eye in the past, I would have said it to any member of any alliance which has done similar actions to the ones of OE..

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: Where is.....

Topic "Old Educators members and friends Where Are they now ???" Merged with this one. Cba having millions upon millions of these threads. Want to find somebody that quit? Do it here.

Much love
Jim
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

This topic is actually ment, to mention people.

An approach more personal. Not whole alliances or groups.

I dont want the topicname to get changed into: Where are the educators.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Calibretto wrote:This topic is actually ment, to mention people.

An approach more personal. Not whole alliances or groups.

I dont want the topicname to get changed into: Where are the educators.
And it isn't.. :? So don't fret, my friend. Your thread is still called "Where is..." and will probably still be called that when some 5 years from now the world ends and this forum vanishes. ;)

On another note.. where did HellFire go? He didn't leave AGAIN, did he? If he did, I'll have to chase him.
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

BOOM! What happened to...

Troublemaker is back but not in business yet! ;)

Does anyone know if these people still play and are active?

Dean_S - My boyfriend! HAHA :P

Geisha - I miss her :( Very understanding, incredibly kind and generious! AND OUTRAGEOUS! :P

Hells__Angel

Pianomutt

Teal'auc

Soo many more I just cant remember :S Please if we used to talk it'd be nice to hear from you :)

Also, what happened to names like RepliJake and REK? and so many more (cant remember off the top of my head)

Its been too long! I did make a post on the newbie section of the fourm but didnt get much attention (the newbies, I was quite the attention seeker! HAHA) maybe because I've been forgotton? :(

Gottah new account (CREATED, NOT BOUGHT) i would share my details out, but i'm farely sure they'll be some people who still hold a grudge with me to this day! :P

I hope to catch up to the big guys and bring back some spice in the game :) (an ambition there! years behind!)

See most of you around! :twisted:
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

Re: BOOM! What happened to...

Dean doesn't play anymore but he's on msn most of the time :) he stil well and doing great =)
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Huxley
Forum Elder

Re: BOOM! What happened to...

GOLDEN WING wrote:Dean doesn't play anymore but he's on msn most of the time :) he stil well and doing great =)

Sweet thanks, could you give me his MSN please?

:)
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Geisha is ascending in Omega. Teal'auc is still around in Mayhem on occasion.

Haven't seen Bill or Hells_Angel in forever.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Rek has had ongoing RL issues :(.... he graces the forum with his presence once in a while :)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Anyone ever heard from WMD since ages?
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Clarkey wrote:Anyone ever heard from WMD since ages?
Last I heard, he was hiding out in Libya after getting out of Iraq before the Fall.
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

Juliette wrote:
Last I heard, he was hiding out in Libya after getting out of Iraq before the Fall.

you'll be sorry if thats true [-X
[spoiler]:smt042[/spoiler]
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
temptress
seraphim

I don't know but I know who has his old account 8-[
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
temptress
seraphim

NecroN ex TL ?
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Juliette wrote:On another note.. where did HellFire go? He didn't leave AGAIN, did he? If he did, I'll have to chase him.

HF is still around. Heaven Frost ingame ;)

Where are Lindstrom? Legoless? Blip? Frazz? 8-[

Return to “StarGateWars General”