T I T A N S Legion VS DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: T I T A N S Legion VS DDE

Probably not the smartest move ive seen from you Les :P

best advice.. ignore everything rob3rt says on the forum. he has a tendency to hallucinate and talk bubbles :P

good luck both sides.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

101 wrote:I thought it wouldnt hurt to war with DDE besides we are only 6 -WE ARE ONLY 6 u can mass our stats and have some fun, I did not expect this from DDE even thou you guys are at war we really not even a thorn prick in your sides-im really shocked this turned into something like this.
You would get the same reaction if you declared war on AGen. It's not that shocking. You are 6. So DDE has 6 targets, 6 new potential farms. DDE is 50. So TITANS Legion have 50 targets, 50 new potential farms. You can see where I'm going with this. ;)
Not to mention DDE is at war, and allied with MayheM.

Diplomatic disaster. Where was your intelligence network when this was decided? Taking a NAP? :P

Nothing against TITANS Legion. I love you guys, and Les most of all.. just curious what you were thinking. (As some explanation of my earlier post.)
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

101 wrote:lol didnt expect to see some people in here that are so touchy about this topic, no one has been massed from what i can see so if dde wants their naq back i will gladly give this back and as allience leader I WILL call this off.

I thought it wouldnt hurt to war with DDE besides we are only 6 -WE ARE ONLY 6 u can mass our stats and have some fun, I did not expect this from DDE even thou you guys are at war we really not even a thorn prick in your sides-im really shocked this turned into something like this.

Maybe we will go to war with someone else then? So CAN WE CALL IT OFF then DDE/MH!!

I dont think its about being touchy. More about the gates of Hell that are opening up for you and yours. If Les wants to battle JT then let him oh Please... but the rest of you should take your stats and accounts and enjoy the show.

You should be flattered that the community would try to deter you from this decision as it shows a level of concern and caring :shock:

JT, cut them a break and just mass Les :smt025
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Railgun
ID: 0

i have no idea how this came about ask les i think he decided it and started it.
but anyway i agree with 101 on points xD
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Single

Juliette wrote:
101 wrote:I thought it wouldnt hurt to war with DDE besides we are only 6 -WE ARE ONLY 6 u can mass our stats and have some fun, I did not expect this from DDE even thou you guys are at war we really not even a thorn prick in your sides-im really shocked this turned into something like this.
You would get the same reaction if you declared war on AGen. It's not that shocking. You are 6. So DDE has 6 targets, 6 new potential farms. DDE is 50. So TITANS Legion have 50 targets, 50 new potential farms. You can see where I'm going with this. ;)
Not to mention DDE is at war, and allied with MayheM.

Diplomatic disaster. Where was your intelligence network when this was decided? Taking a NAP? :P

Nothing against TITANS Legion. I love you guys, and Les most of all.. just curious what you were thinking. (As some explanation of my earlier post.)

We just wanted to have a go at DDe even if MH and them are allies, Hell MH would look at us knowing that DDE can take us on, its just fun that we get to war DDE and we have had so much respect for them over the years and all the great players that have come and gone, damn next time i will have to take everything into consideration my bad- stupid 101 what was he thinking :smt021 , i thought we post and everyone says HEY have fun guys but nooooooo LOL that was not to be.

But like i said as allience leader im willing to give back the naq that was taken from DDE members there were only 8 hits or so and i call this quits- THIS REALLY wont be that difficult if both parties can say cool lets do that.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

101 wrote:lol didnt expect to see some people in here that are so touchy about this topic, no one has been massed from what i can see so if dde wants their naq back i will gladly give this back and as allience leader I WILL call this off.

I thought it wouldnt hurt to war with DDE besides we are only 6 -WE ARE ONLY 6 u can mass our stats and have some fun, I did not expect this from DDE even thou you guys are at war we really not even a thorn prick in your sides-im really shocked this turned into something like this.

Maybe we will go to war with someone else then? So CAN WE CALL IT OFF then DDE/MH!!

I find this very funny. dont you mean you have only 5? As we all know femme doesnt build anything or even mass anyone. She just comes in and hits a few times for naq.

Also very funny thread and this so called war.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Pick a DDE alliance :P I think Legion vs DoC could be a lot of fun. Alliance vs alliance would be more entertaining for all than alliance vs empire :-D

Have fun anyway, Legion touches any of my officers I'll mass you guys :P

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

All Titans empire are fair game
why? well for me i made a vendetta against les over a month ago trying to be nice and avert a war after people in said they didnt want to war DDE

and the fact it is this if Les Did this without authorisation of others then have him leave titans and surrender titans empire for you all
simples

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Norbe wrote:Didn't see this one coming. Hope it's a great war. Best of luck to the guys and girls on both sides, but seriously titans you've picked a toughie here declaring a war on DDE.

~Norbe~

I dont think anyone did, i wonder did Les buy another account and felt that he had grew a set....even in a weakened state im sure mH/DDE are still going to be to much for Titans,

But then again its like ive always stated from day 1, the person ( usually smaller ) who has nothing to lose, has everything to gain.

Good Luck Titans, you are going to need it.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

I lol'd :-k

Go femme... 8)

Go DDE :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

AeonKnight wrote:DDE aren't really much or a challenge :/ maybe Alpha or even Rico's ;)

Please do explain that rico part in this post. :-k :-k
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Fallen Gabriel wrote:
AeonKnight wrote:DDE aren't really much or a challenge :/ maybe Alpha or even Rico's ;)

Please do explain that rico part in this post. :-k :-k

Ricos already smoked Titans EMPIRE once before...i doubt they would come back for another beating :smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Congratulations to this GREAT topic! Its awesome. You maybe asleep 3 years of the game evolution., maybe... for sure you did.

If you didnt know, all wars must be discussed with JT if you want fair play. Mostly hes offering less as someone wants, offering training alliances (DoC, DxM, DoB) TDD only for special players.

DDE does not alowe perosnal vendetas as well. They always drug in whole allaince of that player and include whole DDE empire to play with.

DDE on other side do not discus theyr own declarations, cuse they are "war alliance and they dont need reason to fight, they just declare"

If you are a player declaring war, they include your alliance.
If you are alliance and have empire, they include your whole empire.

So much for the 3 years old info Les and 101.

Another point, have fun DDE, this is realy depresive topic. DDE on knees massed and they pick a fight with DDE. Lol... If someone did something like this to me, I would have no mercy and will clean up whole empire... whoops, I did it few times already so...

HAVE FUN DDE, smash those vultures (sorry Les and 101, nowdays, after this game evolution, you are called Vulture alliance - always liked TITANS, now am considering it as fail)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

MajorLeeHurts wrote:

I dont think its about being touchy. More about the gates of Hell that are opening up for you and yours. If Les wants to battle JT then let him oh Please... but the rest of you should take your stats and accounts and enjoy the show.

You should be flattered that the community would try to deter you from this decision as it shows a level of concern and caring :shock:

JT, cut them a break and just mass Les :smt025

yeah this coming from someone who started **Filtered** with DDE how many years ago and you could not even be asked to stay in FS and fight?? I think your MS reached what a whole 500bil? I never saw you half ass active and suking up to jedi aint going to do ya much. ~No~ , I dont need my meds ty, I was sober when i started the war ;) BTW, how is your ascended going? ~No and NO~

@ everyone else, I do not want T I T A N S empire to suffer I wanted my alliance tier? Now as for me leaving T I T A N S I will do that and leave them out of this aye?? This was my idea and i will resign my position and surrender this war.. T I T A N S are not vultures.. Who knew DDE was weak??? Not me.. Go easy on me server.. Jedi tell me what I need to do to end this war for titans

I will take this torchore myself..

@MLH funny to see you blabbing into the forums and praising Jedi when you were the cause of the war that FS NOT YOU have fought for 3 No years,,

MLH you want a Vendetta you know where it is..
Last edited by The Doctor on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: masking, previous removal of abuse by RabbidThom
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”