rOKEt VS b_s_p_c

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: rOKEt VS b_s_p_c

Eärendil wrote:
RoKeT wrote:lol lets be honest here, I have a bad account worse then his, and my massing has lets be frank gotten ridiculously bad, I just massed my own strike away it's pretty obvious I need to start over, I'm not picking on a noob, because as it stands it would seem I'm a noob, so get over it he's already winning by 1.5mill uu's I gotta learn and he seems like a good fun guy to learn with we'll have fun I always do :smt056

LD stop playing the hero card it's so past annoying [-(

worse account? prophet vs lg+?

In this scenario yes, bcsp or other way round lol has a higher cov level and ascention doesn't matter cause he's in science house, now shut up moanin rofl

Wolvie
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

fem fatale wrote:
RoKeT wrote:oh and he's not new I know by the way he PM'd me :smt105

yh I pointed that out, other wise I would have had to slap you as well xx

BPSC called the vendetta, let him and Roket decide on the rules if any... like I said have fun guys :)

RoKeT called the vendetta, BSPC just posted it. If anything that means that BSPC sets the rules
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

lol or I can just sit on him with no rules? god... I mean seriously I could go mass his ascended I'm sure my account beats his up there anyways :) lol nah i'm just playin... My Terms BSPC

I want a week, your confidence is there for a reason and if you really are an old player the game still has changed so we cna still learn

I won't touch your planets as I have garbage ones, not sure about yours but there prob nicer lol if you touch mine I will take yorus too though :p

no ascended I'm guessing your a prophet so it's not much of an account up there either, though mine only has 1.2bill planets so if you want to play ascended hell i'm rusty up there too so your call...

you don't want help I can tell so we won't do the whole my CO, your CO, my alliance your empire thing... Although I'd put FS against all of LV and still think we'd win :) plus with wolvie I think it'd be a easy fight :smt056 (jk jk jk)

I have your MSN and my onliners have gotten sad so I deff neeed a few of them with ya, your usually on around my time so heres to hoping we can come up with something

as I said in PM I have Serenity until 8PM Eastren time but then it is Saturday so I might be getting drunk tonight who knows :p either way if you have any modifications to those terms let me know mate as I said more for fun for me anyways so if it gets in your way let me know we'll plan for both mate
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Bromas
Forum Addict

#-o You really are a noob. Declare a vendetta and think you can choose the rules.

FS vs LV team battle was a close one RoKeT, besides you aren't even in FS right now.

(((On a more friendly note)))
Its good you at least remember Game < Life
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

RoKeT wrote:lol or I can just sit on him with no rules? god... I mean seriously I could go mass his ascended I'm sure my account beats his up there anyways :) lol nah i'm just playin... My Terms BSPC

I want a week, your confidence is there for a reason and if you really are an old player the game still has changed so we cna still learn

I won't touch your planets as I have garbage ones, not sure about yours but there prob nicer lol if you touch mine I will take yorus too though :p

no ascended I'm guessing your a prophet so it's not much of an account up there either, though mine only has 1.2bill planets so if you want to play ascended hell i'm rusty up there too so your call...

you don't want help I can tell so we won't do the whole my CO, your CO, my alliance your empire thing... Although I'd put FS against all of LV and still think we'd win :) plus with wolvie I think it'd be a easy fight :smt056 (jk jk jk)

I have your MSN and my onliners have gotten sad so I deff neeed a few of them with ya, your usually on around my time so heres to hoping we can come up with something

as I said in PM I have Serenity until 8PM Eastren time but then it is Saturday so I might be getting drunk tonight who knows :p either way if you have any modifications to those terms let me know mate as I said more for fun for me anyways so if it gets in your way let me know we'll plan for both mate

As you are not in FS the rules wouldn't apply, but either way HVE has no intention to get involved with a match chosen by b_s_p_c as hope has said no one gets involved but RoKeT and b_s_p_c. I do not believe FS will get involved as long as HVE doesnt get involved, but this doesnt give you free shots against anyone in HVE, I recommend this be kept between you two, both of you guys nut out the rules.
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

lone dragon wrote:
RoKeT wrote:lol or I can just sit on him with no rules? god... I mean seriously I could go mass his ascended I'm sure my account beats his up there anyways :) lol nah i'm just playin... My Terms BSPC

As you are not in FS the rules wouldn't apply, but either way HVE has no intention to get involved with a match chosen by b_s_p_c as hope has said no one gets involved but RoKeT and b_s_p_c. I do not believe FS will get involved as long as HVE doesnt get involved, but this doesnt give you free shots against anyone in HVE, I recommend this be kept between you two, both of you guys nut out the rules.

FS wouldnt get a chance in anything, id would of beaten them ;) but yea nice to see just you two guys at it :)

~Wolvie
Bromas
Forum Addict

Ill keep my mouth of here for a while, or until I see something posted that needs a response

[spoiler]btw this is 60,000th post in GC[/spoiler]
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Dear Lord, I've created another monster.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

General Riviera wrote:Dear Lord, I've created another monster.

yes I believe you did...lol.
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

I'm not in FS :shock: :smt017 ohhh you mean physically there? lol I'm FS mate of that I'm sure ;) and I'm also fairly sure if backing was needed it would be there, I'm also fairly sure your 37's would not keep up with any of the 39's or the 38's... Seriously I'm not FS :smt100

*goes off to stamp feet at someone in FS to post in here*

*side not don't take anything I ever take to heart :smt021 :smt021 :smt021
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

RoKeT wrote: I'm also fairly sure your 37's would not keep up with any of the 39's or the 38's... :smt100

I can think of one person with 37/35 that already has :-D
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Makes me laugh, FS are rarely more than 20 players, usually 15 active at any one time, yet in a game where accounts number in the millions, where 1000s play, 100s are online every second of every day somehow our name gets dragged into every forum thread :smt043

Just to set the record straight,

1) Roket you are FS at heart but your not wearing our tags right now so are technically not covered by our rules or agreements. You know you have an open invite to return home to FS anytime, the sooner the better as we miss ya and we want our spammerking back, but when you get you butt back home I expect rules and time limits to be offered here as we are promoting structured fighting to avoid the never-ending old style fights which are no good for the game.

2) If your account and BSPC's account are not evenly matched we would happily arrange a fairer match in a Team Battle that included you both but also included other accounts/players to even the odds.

3) The previous FS-v-LV team battle was for fun and to test the idea of Team Battles, it was not scored and no winner/loser was determined. In my mind it was a great success, lots of fun, great opponents, clean polite & respectful forum thread, many hours of brilliant onliners, some new friends made and learned some valuable lessons on how to improve rules on future Team Battles. Much respect to the LV, I would gladly fight against them or along side them.

Enjoy :smt050

EDIT

Roket is now back in FS where he belongs, if anyone wants to contact me to arrange rules/time limits for this Vendy, or to arrange an alternative Team Battles PM me :D

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

RoKeT wrote:Although I'd put FS against all of LV and still think we'd win :) plus with wolvie I think it'd be a easy fight :smt056 (jk jk jk)

I'd be happy to do a rematch with the whole of FS so that even their weak members will learn to at least respect us... ](*,)

No hostility intended towards FS but since I think we did pretty well I'd appreciate roket not running his big mouth.
Last edited by Loki™ on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Bromas
Forum Addict

I wouldn't mind fighting Dex, I think we have even accs and have been wondering how well he fights :P
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Loki™ wrote:
RoKeT wrote:Although I'd put FS against all of LV and still think we'd win :) plus with wolvie I think it'd be a easy fight :smt056 (jk jk jk)

I'd be happy to do a rematch with the whole of FS so that even their weak members will learn to at least respect us... ](*,)

your forgetting somebody... ](*,)

Return to “Vendetta corner”