Haz vs Guild

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: Haz vs Guild

Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:OK maybe double >_> Just checked from one page of massing:

Guilds losses: 15,810,014

My losses: 37,559,429

I Surrender? :P

as i said when i was goin of, heres the temp ME from your massing attempt, which btw was interesting , as im still at 5 tril is defence , and the repair cost me only 100 bil :P haha

[spoiler]Your Achievements (war points per in brakets)
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 0
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 0
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 0
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 0
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 40,334,850
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 0
Spies Killed(50) 0
Spy Killers Killed(50) 0
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 486
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 21
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 0
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 0
Planets Taken(5000) 0
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 0
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 67,075,000,000
Attack Turns Used(1) 0
TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 12,100,607,100

Your Failures
Attacking Mercenaries Lost 0
Defending Mercenaries Lost 9,831,542
Raiders Lost 0
Guards Lost 0
Super Soldier Lost 0
Super Guards Lost 7,560,251
Undercover Agents Lost 0
Assassin Lost 0
Mothership Weapons Lost 0
Mothership Shields Lost 298
Mothership Fleets Lost 0
Planet Defences Lost 0
Planets Lost 0
Naquadah Lost 46,020,360,537
Untrained Lost 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 0
Attack Turns Used Against You 480
Plus/Minus 0[/spoiler]

I was hoping I'd got your defence lower, but since I couldn't spy you, I had no idea how much little damage I may have done. I'm guessing my defence is gone again? (I'm at work so haven't checked yet)

nah not gone yet, been workin , but give me 2 mins and it will be :-D

Loki™ wrote:Next time you mass I'll be there to follow your progress and give some pointers if needed k?

:smt047

Lucky I decided to bank the minute before this post :P

Will be away for the next few hours, just finished work and now getting my gf to catch up on Doctor Who :P So close to Series 6 :P
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
~wilco~
Forum Expert

why has guilds alliance mate massed Haz?
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

dde dn't play fair should of known that.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
~wilco~
Forum Expert

AND STILL MASSING :-/ Lovely fair vendy that eh
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

alot of people in tsd are new and if they see incomings theyll respond to them , by m thought someone didnt send out an alliance pm saying not to hit haz
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:alot of people in tsd are new and if they see incomings theyll respond to them , by m thought someone didnt send out an alliance pm saying not to hit haz

People need to learn to not be so trigger happy then i think? :)
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

B_S_P_C wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:alot of people in tsd are new and if they see incomings theyll respond to them , by m thought someone didnt send out an alliance pm saying not to hit haz

not going to blame him tbh , kinda proud lol

ill send him a pm, it will just be a case of him not knowing a vendy was going on

haz if you broker me for yah losses ill get it sorted
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

B_S_P_C wrote:
Nothing wrong with trigger happiness. Do not try to impose your pacifist ways on others. :-D

;) Guild knows how to take care of business.
Guild
Forum Addict

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Guild wrote:
B_S_P_C wrote:

not going to blame him tbh , kinda proud lol

ill send him a pm, it will just be a case of him not knowing a vendy was going on

haz if you broker me for yah losses ill get it sorted

this is why I like you more than your brother :-"

you sure its not because he types at 1 word per hour :D
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

yes in dde all members are taught to defend the alliance at any cost , so incoming logs are usualy well retaliated on unless in a farming agreement or other :)

sometimes *NOOBS* forget to send alliance pm's

and WTH

guild has a brother o_O?!?!?!?!
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Guild
Forum Addict

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:yes in dde all members are taught to defend the alliance at any cost , so incoming logs are usualy well retaliated on unless in a farming agreement or other :)

sometimes *NOOBS* forget to send alliance pm's

and WTH

guild has a brother o_O?!?!?!?!

i try my best to keep it quiet... 8-[
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

I go away for a few hours and this happens :P

Guild is fixing me up for it, so no harm done :)
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:sometimes *NOOBS* forget to send alliance pm's

Funny how that seems to be always.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Loki™ wrote:

yes *YOU* NOOB!

:D

bring it

:smt043
Last edited by Ryuujin Jakka on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guild
Forum Addict

Loki™ wrote:

yeah because i dont know how i would of managed that 1.5 tril defence without help....
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”