Actual feeding

HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: Actual feeding

GhostyGoo wrote:In all seriousness though Hippy, there's no way to stop it other than vigilantes ingame. There's no rules that says one account in Australia (for sake of argument) can farm all night and then remove the naq from the bank and let someone attack it from at a predefined time from, say, (to further ambiguate the argument) Jupiter.

Everything that the administration can do to stop feeding has been done i think?

In all seriousness... make Jason make me admin of Q and I will quit playing and just stop all the feeding/cheating.... :roll:

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Why would position be a prerequisite to you divulging the solution? Surely you love the game enough to simply tell us how it is to be done?
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
HippyFool
Forum Elder

GhostyGoo wrote:Why would position be a prerequisite to you divulging the solution? Surely you love the game enough to simply tell us how it is to be done?

It would be done by having someone monitoring the game who actually had the power to stop feeding and cheating e.g. removing ill-gotten stats or banning feeder accounts.

Teyla
Forum Grunt
Race: Athosian

HippyFool wrote:In all seriousness... make Jason make me admin of Q and I will quit playing and just stop all the feeding/cheating....

u shld get up a petition on forum, then when signed by everybody direct admin 2 it via emails,
things wld be alot better with a active admin and hippy wld make a good 1 im sure
Jimbo 5.3 wrote:I want 20 quint naq, but I don't want to pay for it. Any way around it? Could I "nub" you for it?
General Riviera wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart. You're an absolute fool for even spending money to try to win.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

#-o Don't get me wrong, i don't have an opinion good bad or otherwise regards making Hippy Qadmin - i know he's been here as long as i can remember and i remember farther back than most!
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Admin, no. Game Mod, yes.
Scenester
Forum Regular

Hippy got Moderator-Zoned haha.
Mothership The PukingRainbow
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Cersei Lannister wrote:Admin, no. Game Mod, yes.

I would take what I could get, haha! :-"

Has there ever been a 'game mod' before in main or Q?....

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

HippyFool wrote:
I would take what I could get, haha! :-" Has there ever been a 'game mod' before in main or Q?....
Main, yes. A non-developer admin, essentially. Quantum, unknown.
Given Main's response time to cheat reports mailed in, I would say they still have a game mod staff.. and given Quantum's response time .. :P *grin*
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Cersei Lannister wrote:
HippyFool wrote:
I would take what I could get, haha! :-" Has there ever been a 'game mod' before in main or Q?....
Given Main's response time to cheat reports mailed in, I would say they still have a game mod staff.. and given Quantum's response time .. :P *grin*

Lol... Quantum and response time used in the same sentence.

:smt018

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

HippyFool wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
HippyFool wrote:
Thought you would like that. :lol:
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Cersei Lannister wrote:
HippyFool wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
HippyFool wrote:
Thought you would like that. :lol:

Good choice of forum name by the way... I have almost finished the 3rd book. Quite excellent indeed!

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Certain player in main was a game mod. He's probably the reason why there are no more game mods as he used the info he got from admin about updates to try and exploit them in the most unnoticeable way for him and his alliance to gain advantage. He succeeded numerous times. He used his game mod ability to change his ID when he needed, to look for certain players he otherwise couldn't find, etc.
I doubt anyone that has played, even less plays, the game will become a game mod ever again.
That does, however, not imply I wouldn't like to see you as a game mod of Quantum as I don't think you'd do anything like the above mentioned actions :)

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Neimenljivi wrote:Certain player in main was a game mod. He's probably the reason why there are no more game mods as he used the info he got from admin about updates to try and exploit them in the most unnoticeable way for him and his alliance to gain advantage. He succeeded numerous times. He used his game mod ability to change his ID when he needed, to look for certain players he otherwise couldn't find, etc.
I doubt anyone that has played, even less plays, the game will become a game mod ever again.
That does, however, not imply I wouldn't like to see you as a game mod of Quantum as I don't think you'd do anything like the above mentioned actions :)

~Jack

I don't think that there would really be anything to exploit in Q as a game mod ... other than getting yourself fed and not banning yourself...but that would be noticed straight away! As for changing ID or finding players... there is no point changing ID and it is already easy to find anyone.

To be honest, even if there were risks, I think it would be worth a shot in Q just to see if it worked!

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Yeah I agree it's different with Quantum and I do think it'd be worth a shot as well, but I doubt admin would accept it seeing how it was exploited in main.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “General”