~Deathlok vs Huxley

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Re: ~Deathlok vs Huxley

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
bebita wrote:
Huxley wrote:
bebita wrote:i am out of ppt waiting to be massed by the great huxley
offnox

ID? I'll get round to each and every one of you in due time ;)

This isn't a sprint, keep that in mind.

All good planets will be stripped for starters, enjoy them while you still can :smt042

i do not care about account and damn if is not boring peace :razz:
i am sandro i have a 17 tril def and i can't wait to be massed
i swear i will not repair if u start imediatly

is gone to sell atac weapon :smt043

Ohh noeess, still not 0d while online? Nooobs...

you dont need to be 0'd, your fine as you are ;)

Sup haters, can't get the job done so now its fine that I'm not? :smt043

Done a bit of massing here and there today, not much at all, taking my sweet ass time ;)

Haters? Seems to me like your the one that got kicked for throwing a fit over your previous alliance policy and started a snipe war :smt022

Oh you got me good there :smt022

Snipe war? Yeah we can call it that, sup like the fleets? :smt047
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
bebita wrote:
Huxley wrote:
offnox

All good planets will be stripped for starters, enjoy them while you still can :smt042

Done a bit of massing here and there today, not much at all, taking my sweet ass time ;)

Haters? Seems to me like your the one that got kicked for throwing a fit over your previous alliance policy and started a snipe war :smt022

I havent seen them yet but I look forward to killing a few mil.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Huxley
Forum Elder

Never catch me, I'm too quick for your slowasses
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:Never catch me, I'm too quick for your slowasses

Not really, it will take a minute for everyone to adjust as they did with Field Marshall and Davinci, but eventually it will come together and you stay...as you are ;)

edit: Ill give you about half my defense with a war setting, I need the UU space :smt019

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
bebita wrote:
Huxley wrote:
offnox

Fleets were average actually... Didn't even have to build up my MS to knock you down twice... I liked how you repaired your MS twice though must of cost you a little naq anyway [-X

I would of 0'd you after smacking your MS both times, but it seems you got phased... you didn't even rejoin the fray and mass me back and my defense is soo small :(
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Huxley
Forum Elder

Shoulda Coulda Woulda, I havn't been phased since this conflict began, next excuse?

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:I would of 0'd you after smacking your MS both times, but it seems you got phased... you didn't even rejoin the fray and mass me back and my defense is soo small :(

You answered your own question there derrrp
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
bebita wrote:
Huxley wrote:
offnox

Fleets were average actually... Didn't even have to build up my MS to knock you down twice... I liked how you repaired your MS twice though must of cost you a little naq anyway [-X

I would of 0'd you after smacking your MS both times, but it seems you got phased... you didn't even rejoin the fray and mass me back and my defense is soo small :(

Do these kind of plauers ever attack the pnes that attack them?

Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:Shoulda Coulda Woulda, I havn't been phased since this conflict began, next excuse?

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:I would of 0'd you after smacking your MS both times, but it seems you got phased... you didn't even rejoin the fray and mass me back and my defense is soo small :(

Nobody is making excuses, thats a phrase your still stuck on from the taf war...and from what ive seen so far, no wonder you got your asses kicked.

Deni
Huxley
Forum Elder

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:Shoulda Coulda Woulda, I havn't been phased since this conflict began, next excuse?

Nobody is making excuses, thats a phrase your still stuck on from the taf war...and from what ive seen so far, no wonder you got your asses kicked.

Keep digging, thats a good lad...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Im just curious to see if the self proclaimed great brother hux can actually play.

Deni
Huxley
Forum Elder

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Im just curious to see if the self proclaimed great brother hux can actually play.

We'll see then won't we, go to sleep shhh, go to sleep thats right :smt043
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

We'll see then won't we, go to sleep shhh, go to sleep thats right :smt043

:smt018 its only 530 pm

Deni
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

what a tool , he claims to be great but wont give war war online and then says he's aweomse because he can repair his tiny defence whilst hiding behind nox and crit pahahahah

oh noes !Q hux is gonna get us :smt087
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huxley
Forum Elder

Guild wrote:what a tool , he claims to be great but wont give war war online and then says he's aweomse because he can repair his tiny defence whilst hiding behind nox and crit pahahahah

:smt015

They'll come a time in your GW career were you'll look back and think, snap, argueing about tactics (or just in general) is just pansy like, what ever works is good.

Onliners are expensive, I have lots of work to do, need to save my UUs for when you all sleep :smt042

Get those log watchers on FELLAS, HUXLEY'S GUNNA GET YA!!
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Huxley wrote:
Guild wrote:what a tool , he claims to be great but wont give war war online and then says he's aweomse because he can repair his tiny defence whilst hiding behind nox and crit pahahahah

:smt015

They'll come a time in your GW career were you'll look back and think, snap, argueing about tactics (or just in general) is just pansy like, what ever works is good.

Onliners are expensive, I have lots of work to do, need to save my UUs for when you all sleep :smt042

Get those log watchers on FELLAS, HUXLEY'S GUNNA GET YA!!

noob search attention :smt091
we train the new player now with you :smt043

Return to “Vendetta corner”