~Omega~ & Massacre

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: ~Omega~ & Massacre

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Guild wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:As for you Guild- you truly are clueless! Ask TA themselves if they raided UU or farmed naq. A piece of advice, next time you comment, try not to show your ignorance.

so ignoring the whole you cheapening the game and cant play with the rest of us comment then... fair enough, i think i nailed it pretty much anyway ;)

and is this that god complex showing through again .. OH i think it is you really are a cute little pus sy...cat ...

TAF smashed you guys nicely is what im sayin, and your guys were losing moral so you bought a few accounts and a lot of covert levels for your guys to keep em goin

i guess thats what OE is built upon now ... lol :smt047

You know that saying about people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones? Please don't embarrass yourself and your alliance!

If all you can do is post petty insults you are right this should be locked, we saw enough of this in the TAF thread.

I wonder why people are afraid of the truth. If one makes a stupid comment about spending, they should expect to be slayed.

Who is afraid of the truth around here? ** looks around** no not here.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
EbilCC
Forum Addict

is this going to be closed or what? people did something other people did something as JT said just lets stop melodramaticing and close this or keep it up or watever

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

GeneralChaos wrote:
CCexy wrote:This is a vendetta pure and simple mass wants his fun like huxley did with DDE

JT is on a holiday as far as I am aware he knows nothing of this and as HC I'm saying this is not a DDE alliance war

Except Huxley quit OE then went on his little rampage then sold up half way threw it, i believe Massacre is still a DDE member.

Man what **Filtered** are u talking its never been fight 1 dde fight them all , if u start wars on 1 dde member sure then I've got problems but all dde members are pretty much free to do as they wish , vendettas have never ever included all of dde , he'll I've had hundreds on my own , ect

Plus if u haven't been keeping up DDe has changed a lot,

Seemingly
Massacre is handling u guys pretty well , don't think he needs much help u guys , especially coyle and rudy have been in our logs 30+ times a day , I was in Tdd it was the same , hitting any naq u could as long as u could break defence , stealing planets , u provoked massacre , end of .
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Massacre
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: DDE
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Stiffy McBoing~

My actions were provoked, they were not without cause, am I right am I wrong? I don't know. I was upset, pumped full of adrenaline. However I do not want the other DDE members getting involved if it can be like that. However it seems to have gotten past the point of "making a point" to "full blown war". Anyways not exactly what I had intended. Family before anything :) and if I am infact told to give the decided amount of compensation by "others" I will do so. If I am told not to then I will refrain from.
KJ wrote:indeed… people will fall in love with us and hate us at the same time
coz we'll be massing their accounts into oblivion
meanwhile they'll be staring at our perfect muscles
~Market Mod~
Mod Color
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

CCexy wrote:is this going to be closed or what? people did something other people did something as JT said just lets stop melodramaticing and close this or keep it up or watever

Im sure if this has not already been reported a mod will look over it when they get on.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:
CCexy wrote:This is a vendetta pure and simple mass wants his fun like huxley did with DDE

JT is on a holiday as far as I am aware he knows nothing of this and as HC I'm saying this is not a DDE alliance war

Except Huxley quit OE then went on his little rampage then sold up half way threw it, i believe Massacre is still a DDE member.

Man what **Filtered** are u talking its never been fight 1 dde fight them all , if u start wars on 1 dde member sure then I've got problems but all dde members are pretty much free to do as they wish , vendettas have never ever included all of dde , he'll I've had hundreds on my own , ect

Seemingly
Massacre is handling u guys pretty well , don't think he needs much help u guys , especially coyle and rudy have been in our logs 30+ times a day , I was in Tdd it was the same , hitting any naq u could as long as u could break defence , stealing planets , u provoked massacre , end of .

Just a FYI that is not Coyle. He is still in FS
MOD SPEAK
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

_willie_ wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:

Seemingly

Just a FYI that is not Coyle. He is still in FS

Thanks, knew that ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

lame... Massacre starting rubbish when rubbish was already started by Rudy against me.... :smt019
Going to sleep having been stopped on my rampage... so close to zero my first as well... damn JT :smt022
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
COPENHAGENMONKEY
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1967485

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:lame... Massacre starting rubbish when rubbish was already started by Rudy against me.... :smt019

jealous commander :-k
[BoT] Jason wrote:I'd broker UU to SM to watch him tap Chacho's sweet young ass all night long =D>

MY trade feed
very trusted trader

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191603

old sigs

Spoiler
/img]

proud hits
Spoiler
With 462,808,232,136 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3798837 of Chiana's Covert Ops
3,803,532 Untrained ware taken from the realm of DarkPride.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

I apologise for butting in. In all of my experience Massacre has been more then capable of advocating himself a lone thinker in DDE and will act according to how he believes he should. I can give you a pretty good estimation that his actions were not based on condonment or promotion by DDE and that you should act accordingly, not talk about it.

Massacre, to you, keep playing the way you want and you enjoy it bro.

Mass, slap down and continue. Talk, talk and talk achieves nothing, your alliance with all it's levels, MSes and ascensions levels should be able to handle one individual player. Have fun :)
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

ohoh and here i was geared up and ready to take on the evill ururur aliance ... or was it HVE ...

Where wil this lead us... how will it go.... how will it end ....

To enter the lion or not to enter the lion thats the question....

And for everybody's information we hit OE and OE hit DDE, Then someone decided to start hittin for 10B and takin planets .... you know who you r, not naming names. so get your **Filtered** in order in your own house before pointing fingers @ another man's house ;)
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Massacre you sexual beast!!!

hope your having fun :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

i asked few days ago to stop farm in dde because i know after farm is war :-D

NOW...... i mass who is in dde log
and who touch stiffy will be massed

lets see if omega can stay in pace :smt047
Huxley
Forum Elder

Guild wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:You want to see what I can do to an alliance? On both servers! So if you want to play that one person massing alliance, more can play that game!

huxley vs DDE ... and lets face it he was on your guys pay list , so dont get all high and mighty with your god complex you loser

also... how do you intend to get a 1vs alliance lmao :smt117

Difference being one person hit Massacre, I was hit by several DDE and I warned JT before hand (just after Robert attempted to mass me) if I get any hit's from DDE whatsoever I would declare war on your empire, my fleets were massed by seph hours later... so the green light to war. This was all after I left OE also.

As far as I heard, Coyle hit Massacre with 3AT after he saw 5Trillion naq out, but couldn't take because of the MS. 1 3AT, you massed his MS - your asking for trouble then.

P.S. I sold up due to the fact I am leaving the country soon for a long time, the market was a very good time to sell (not many big accounts around to dilute values) someone in DDE I highly respect offered a truce which I would of otherwise been reluctant to accept if it wasn't for that person. Also Robert apologised ;)

P.S.S. Stop beating around the bush, your bored.. now looking for a way out? Get the **Filtered** out of here then.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

stop farm and it.s all ok ;)

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”