Child transformed gender by his two mothers

Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: Child transformed gender by his two mothers

Angnoch wrote:The point is, that despite what everyone is saying he has not gone through any procedure to change his gender at this point in time. Therefore all arguments that his parents are abusing him, and influencing him are completely irrelevant as nothing major has been done to the child. He has a hormone blocker in his arm, big deal. He is trying to decide who he is, and for everyone saying he can't possibly know what he wants at eight years old, you are entirely correct but should you tell him he is not allowed to have a dream? I may not agree with his choice but it is what he thinks he wants, and he is not being harmed in the least by his parents support at this point in time. When he is old enough to make a proper decision, he will. Until then stop claiming that it is unnatural to have desires.

Any discussion on same sex couples should be taken to a proper thread and this one be left solely for the possible gender transformation discussion.

The hormone blocker will have serious, negative side affects that will last his entire life. So if you don't support him getting the surgery, then you shouldn't support this either.

My opinion is directly in the middle, I have none for this subject. I'm just pointing out the above.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”