Dragon Company and the OE

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Re: Dragon Company and the OE

This is a very intriguing situation.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Loki™ wrote:This is a very intriguing situation.

i agree
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

I consider this a gift. Couldn't have been better.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Kjarkur wrote:

-KJ

Yup, such a gift that DDE are just talking and talking and talking. :-$
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Rudy Pena wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:

-KJ

Yup, such a gift that DDE are just talking and talking and talking. :-$

nawww are your ears buring ;) they should be ... 8-[
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

lol remember what happened last time DDE declared war on someone they thought they could handle *cough*The Legion

Any good luck this should be fun to follow

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

wow i did not see this coming, guess being out of the game makes you out of the loop, but hey at least it should give a few people a chance to boost there Ego's after all, they've talked it big, and planned it big, yet never followed it through,

Oh well good luck DC and OE.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DDE
Race: replicator
ID: 1961519

~Coyle~ wrote:lol remember what happened last time DDE declared war on someone they thought they could handle *cough*The Legion

the legion were a formidable foe, no one but a fool would consider them otherwise, the wars we have had with them were awesome, but ended by mutual agreement.

I might add that when the war in question happened, we knew we were taking a big risk, but did it stop us? No, it was a GOOD move because it added excitement to a game that was growing dull... It provided much needed entertainment on the forum, and kept the big guns busy, allowing the rest of the server to get on with their business without worrying they'd be the next target for a few bored mad massers...

am I wrong?
Some girls turn heads. DDE girls break necks.....oh and.... Its NOT a bra, its a lacy summer top!!
My DDE Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Field Marshall wrote: Lizzy for president =D>
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Eelyzabth wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:lol remember what happened last time DDE declared war on someone they thought they could handle *cough*The Legion

the legion were a formidable foe, no one but a fool would consider them otherwise, the wars we have had with them were awesome, but ended by mutual agreement.

I might add that when the war in question happened, we knew we were taking a big risk, but did it stop us? No, it was a GOOD move because it added excitement to a game that was growing dull... It provided much needed entertainment on the forum, and kept the big guns busy, allowing the rest of the server to get on with their business without worrying they'd be the next target for a few bored mad massers...

am I wrong?

i dot no about this but in my life iv learnt women are never wrong lol
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DDE
Race: replicator
ID: 1961519

J_bomb wrote:
Eelyzabth wrote:

am I wrong?

LMAO, you have learned well my dear xx
Some girls turn heads. DDE girls break necks.....oh and.... Its NOT a bra, its a lacy summer top!!
My DDE Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Field Marshall wrote: Lizzy for president =D>
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

J_bomb wrote:
Eelyzabth wrote:

am I wrong?

kiss ass lol
lizzy is often wrong.... more in the head with her humour but wrong none the less lmao
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Eelyzabth wrote:
J_bomb wrote:
Eelyzabth wrote:

am I wrong?

LMAO, you have learned well my dear xx

;)
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

Commander Vimes wrote:
J_bomb wrote:
Eelyzabth wrote:

am I wrong?

kiss ass lol
lizzy is often wrong.... more in the head with her humour but wrong none the less lmao

lol no kiss assing going on just a simple fact if you want an easy life lmao
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Eelyzabth wrote:

am I wrong?

All that may be true....but why all the tricks and the talk about warring OE.

Why not DDE just declare war? Why talk out your ass and not do anything? Why you trying to get OE to declare war on DDE?

DDE has never had a problem with declaring war before in the past. Why having such hard time now?
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

DDE went quite inactive during that war and had little to no stats, we all no who won that war :smt060

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku

Return to “Alliance announcements”