FS vs TA

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: FS vs TA

dgb wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:I think FS leadership is GREAT now TBH, sure we got a lil bit of a fight on our hands.. LOL.. All I could do was reapir for ya DgB

Have fun all :smt060

lol thought i had you and ooggie1 but reps came in at the right time,up for work in 5hrs so see you all at weekend.

cheers mate :-D
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

FreeSpirit wrote: FP has no intention of warring and will same as CS not involve themselfs unless forced.

TAAE is not to attack FS
Farming FP and CS is ok but keep them fair, alas TAAE be dragged into the fight.

I hope to also not see FS in our logs, this will help keep both our training alliances out of this war.

Will FP and CS be doing something similar :-k

FreeSpirit if you have any trouble from TAAE please message me first and I will do the same k :smt025

Master Splinter
~Leader TAAE
~TAF HC Member
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Master_Splinter wrote:
FreeSpirit wrote: FP has no intention of warring and will same as CS not involve themselfs unless forced.

TAAE is not to attack FS
Farming FP and CS is ok but keep them fair, alas TAAE be dragged into the fight.

I hope to also not see FS in our logs, this will help keep both our training alliances out of this war.

Will FP and CS be doing something similar :-k

FreeSpirit if you have any trouble from TAAE please message me first and I will do the same k :smt025

Master Splinter
~Leader TAAE
~TAF HC Member

I have already sent out a similar message to my members, CS will give both FS and TA their space so they can have as much fun possible. As stated before i wish FS and TA the best of luck with this war.

~Odin~
Alliance Leader
Collective Serenity
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri

Have fun everybody :)
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

thankyou architect for the 18T def and 24 mill spies.
Not to brag, but I think I've already killed more of FS than they killed in total during their whole "first strike surprise mass" thingy, that i caught from the pottie. thats what u get for ruining my think time :smt022
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

doc holliday wrote:thankyou architect for the 18T def and 24 mill spies.
Not to brag, but I think I've already killed more of FS than they killed in total during their whole "first strike surprise mass" thingy, that i caught from the pottie. thats what u get for ruining my think time :smt022

lmao was there any toilet paper stuck when you were rushing to the comp? :smt022 yes you did good deeds Doc.. How ya been?
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

lol you had more than 20 minutes... and when your defense falls something tells me you will be less than even :P
Spoiler
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

ooggie1 has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

That was easy. Not smart to leave your Unknown's ascended able to be descended in one hit.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

I hear KSM cleaned the FS house... there were a lot of spies hiding in the corners.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
doc holliday
Forum Elite

Drahazar wrote:

lol you had more than 20 minutes... and when your defense falls something tells me you will be less than even :P

I know. 20 minutes you guys had. I logged onto phone by chance, mainly because i decided to go to bathroom. so blame the first strike fail on my bowels. Dear Poo, I thank you.
p.s. when? you mean if my defense falls :smt047

at les: I've been good, thanks! except the toilet hasn't been flushing at full strength lately :smt010 oh and no toilet paper, atleast hmm i dont think so I should check the last few hours have been so fun i forgot :smt017
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

only took a couple years
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

KSM cleaning up after doc's bowel movements i see! Who needs toilet paper!! :smt081
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
ID: 1936322

Les Ennemis wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIqB3M-03sE

Heres to TAF the opening war song :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liW-kWFiXtQ

Heres to FS
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Lord Yojimbo wrote:All I will say about this whole situation: FS - you have dishonored yourselves - you are a bunch of hypocritical b*****ds!

For the record - I am extremely pissed about this situation and I will have your Heads on a Silver Platter by the end of this War :smt091 :smt019 :smt093 :smt104

:smt058 :smt100 :smt036

Atomic Betty's Ascended was fun playing with but ran out of da turns.....and i forgot who i massed in main, oh mittenz... and on both sides they didn't hit back sent in someone :smt088
doc holliday
Forum Elite

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:All I will say about this whole situation: FS - you have dishonored yourselves - you are a bunch of hypocritical b*****ds!

For the record - I am extremely pissed about this situation and I will have your Heads on a Silver Platter by the end of this War :smt091 :smt019 :smt093 :smt104

:smt058 :smt100 :smt036

Atomic Betty's Ascended was fun playing with but ran out of da turns.....and i forgot who i massed in main, oh mittenz... and on both sides they didn't hit back sent in someone :smt088

she didn't send me in :smt043 i found you :smt047 :smt047 :smt047
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
Spoiler
prsko wrote:

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”