Demi Gods

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Demi Gods

donais wrote:so I massed a 55q defense with a 50q strike, no demi, I consider that pretty epic, soo sad

o and sorry to the poor sole that got massed, next up taking all 100q defense and bigger, prepare yourselves I will get a demi or prove my acc is broken

I think a few peeps Ascended should get together for a little demi hunting experiment these next few weeks. If they pool their naq and find a proper DMU trader they can sleep easier knowing they didn't blatantly waste AT on a fools' errand.

Even tiny little observations from the experiment could help out immensely :)
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

massed another 50q defense got 2 demis this time :-D both tier 2 with sucky stats

yay

o and sorry to the latest victim :P

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

donais wrote:massed another 50q defense got 2 demis this time :-D both tier 2 with sucky stats

yay

sigh... seems like i will never get a tier 2 demi... i cant just mass people.. i thought farming will do.. i hit 200 targets with 40-50 Q defs.. nothing happened.. :(

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Aisar Saqib wrote:
donais wrote:massed another 50q defense got 2 demis this time :-D both tier 2 with sucky stats

yay

sigh... seems like i will never get a tier 2 demi... i cant just mass people.. i thought farming will do.. i hit 200 targets with 40-50 Q defs.. nothing happened.. :(
Here is a hint. Do the same thing, after you get rid of all but one of your tier 1 demis. :) (Keep the 'unique', whatever you do.) The more demis you have, the less likely it is you will get a new one. Overcrowding and all that. Demis do not like to be part of a big group of sycophants. ;)
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Another useless Tier 1 fyi I believe this makes 4. Figured I'd share the intel before I refuse his invitation anyways :)

Alias/Name: High Marshal Sir James Poole
Tier: 1
Skill level: 1
[spoiler]How they came to be: OBE, MBE, PhD, BsC, Ms, VC.
Captain of the British X-304 (HMS Britannia) High Marshal Poole has been assigned overall command of Earths fleet which met with much controversy when the IOA ordered the appointment.

At the age of 62 he is also the oldest serving officer in the SG programme. He has experience to match his age though and as such has served in no less than five different conflicts (2x
Gulf Wars, Cold War, Falken Islands, Afghanistan). Poole is noted for being an excellent commander and created a manoeuvre whereby he engages hyperdirve momentarily to jump behind a target and surprise it but is also noted for having a cynical and anti-social character. He is also acknowledged for having many titles being a Member of the British Empire and a holder
of a knighthood, Order of the British Empire, Victoria Cross, a Masters in astrophysics and a Bachelors degree in physics and an honorary doctorate of military grand aviation strategy
from St Andrews University. Poole is particularly distrustful of aliens and has had noted difficulties with the Jaffa and Vaala Maldoran. Although he has not tried to ascend, Poole is no short
of being a Demi-god[/spoiler]

Ability:
Increased attack--2.89%
Decreased assassin--2.22%

-----------
This was from a somewhat sloppy 15 At HA spam neutral/neutral versus a higher expanse 5b VS 7b.

(Me)8,157,316,386,000,000 (Them)7,785,176,569,677,540

Even though I was spam happy my total strike did not exceed 105% of their defense. Important to note they have no CS at all and mine was intentionally low balled to 199k (300T added strike).

A shame too I was massing 20Q defs all night and calcing each strike to be within 100.5%-101% of their def lol. The moment you become lazy you get a tier 1 instead of a tier 5. Virtual reality is very cruel. Live by the Sol die by the Sol.
Last edited by Sniperwax on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

atleast u got attack ones mine from attacking were defense XD

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

IS it worth upgrading my tier 3 attack demi to level 3? It costs 11Q
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Impossible to say without knowing its stats, so is down to your own judgement. 11q is not much of a punt, so why not :)
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Loki™
Forum Elder

It gives 8% increase atm. But if it goes up to like 8.1% I'd rather use that 11Q somewhere else until that 0.1% increase for 11Q is cheaper than buying attack levels.
Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Loki™ wrote:It gives 8% increase atm. But if it goes up to like 8.1% I'd rather use that 11Q somewhere else.

Pretty sure it goes up to 10%. I was going to upgrade mine also to Skill 3 in a day or two. If I beat you to it I'll post here the %.
Loki™
Forum Elder

If it goes up to 10% it's pretty decent.
Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

Loki™
Forum Elder

I finally decided to waste that 11Q on tit and it went up 0.67% I was overjoyed that the boost was so huge ](*,)
Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Loki™ wrote:I finally decided to waste that 11Q on tit and it went up 0.67% I was overjoyed that the boost was so huge ](*,)
awe poor loki :(
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Melisandre
Lady Red
Race: Shadowbinder
ID: 15

Demi's should have things to do beside sitting pretty and gathering passive experience.

The night is dark and full of terror. Have them illuminate and protect our realm.
"One realm, one god, one king."

Ah, yeah. This is Juliette, iPad.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Forget you Sol! Sol rhymes with lawl. Filling my inbox with this garbage lol
----------------------
Alias/Name: Col. David Worth

Tier: 1

Skill level: 1

[spoiler]How they came to be: Originally a british SAS officer Colonel, Worth enjoyed a lengthy career in the military after entering at an early age. He was the youngest person to get promoted to Colonel in military history at the age of 31 and this only matches his prestige gained from his unmatched combat abilities being a master in hand to hand combat as well as a god with ordinance and other forms of firearms. Worth was recruited into the SGC to originally be sent to Atlantis to work along side Colonel Shepard, however after the events of the Wraith Siege on earth Worth was given his own SG team of british SAS soldiers who have been dubbed SG-L (Sierra Gulf Lion). Worth is noted for killing a Kull Warrior in hand to hand combat as well as holding P3X682 for nearly 48hours during an Ori siege[/spoiler]

Ability:
Increased attack--2.89%
Decreased assassin--2.22%

Return to “Ascended General”