Rewards for Race War

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Rewards for Race War

I was just thinking the title { Race War 2012 Player } should be removed. Titles aren't really worth anything if everyone has it. Everyone got pulled into the tournament so everyone who doesn't have one of the winning titles has this one.....
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

**Filtered** wrote:I was just thinking the title { Race War 2012 Player } should be removed. Titles aren't really worth anything if everyone has it. Everyone got pulled into the tournament so everyone who doesn't have one of the winning titles has this one.....

+1
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Not everyone got the title (i dont think).
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

nope I didn't get it
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Lord Master
Forum Irregular
Alliance: [Generations]
ID: 1920232

No title for me..and also my Influential Gods title is gone now...

Edit: nevermind, did not notice you can now choose between them...
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

I had 18 kills, not of the winning race, but still significant attacking done during the tourney and no title for me? Looked in preferences section and there is nothing to choose from??
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”