~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ vs OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ vs OE

rofl korruption, you're well known for just using alliance for protection. not a fighter, just OE padding their numbers not a real member ;)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Guild wrote:rofl korruption, you're well known for just using alliance for protection. not a fighter, just OE padding their numbers not a real member ;)
And you are well know for your book of excuses :smt017
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

Guild wrote:rofl korruption, you're well known for just using alliance for protection. not a fighter, just OE padding their numbers not a real member ;)
how dare you insult my meat shield! :smt081
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

IFLuX wrote:
And you are well know for your book of excuses :smt017
What excuses is Guild making?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
IFLuX
Forum Elite

JT just rename Vas Normandy allready to JT :) :smt117
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Guild
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:JT just rename Vas Normandy allready to JT :) :smt117
Iflux... your the guy thats running from HVE guys right ... pahhahahahahhaha
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~wilco~
Forum Expert

lmao flux you are so so wrong on this 1 haha cant believe u guys still think jt is playing lol
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Wilco Welcome 2 Hell wrote:
lmao flux you are so so wrong on this 1 haha cant believe u guys still think jt is playing lol
Whatever dude :)

~imperius~
High Heavens
[ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - TheMasser]
Disciples of Thoth (Science)
The UnKnown of a DESCENDED AJNA
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

There you go first big one :) More to come :smt081
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

been renamed but im not JT... :smt110
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

This is oe and ricos why are dde members and ex members so high topic in this thread

So I ask a mod to keep a close on this dnt want this to be anouther flame thread
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Guild wrote:
Iflux... your the guy thats running from HVE guys right ... pahhahahahahhaha
Whats thats suppose to mean? Were big boys. Were cool to.

Have both all parties.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

~Tziki~ wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
Korruption wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:DP vacation mode? :-k
Lets not go there LOL
Please do, im intrigued.
i've sold him into slavery and said he's not allowed to use the internet :-"
Damn vimes, why wasnt i informed he was up for sale :(
heat of the moment kind of sale :smt110
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Last time i went banana on OE i massed korruption and he/she staid at 0 after that. So i must agree with guild :-D
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Gandy 181 wrote:This is oe and ricos why are dde members and ex members so high topic in this thread

So I ask a mod to keep a close on this dnt want this to be anouther flame thread
well me personally im here to view and comment on stupid things that affect dde for example iflux wrongly suggesting jt is normandy when its obviously KOS !!

But gl gandy <3 you know i still loves ya
Guild
Forum Addict

Deathr wrote:
Last time i went banana on OE i massed korruption and he/she staid at 0 after that. So i must agree with guild :-D
the guy got ran out of perg, when he was selling his planets lol, he's just a lil **Filtered** cat :smt058
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”