Dominium of Chaos v.s The Order

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: Dominium of Chaos v.s The Order

~Odin~ #51 wrote:How goes the slaughter?
ROBERT ™
AS ROMA
[ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista]
The UnKnown of the INDU
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

rebuilt after logging on, robert found it pretty quick but heaven seeker was online. distracted rob3rt long enough for HS to mass a load of DoC, then just kept repairing and moving things around until robert worked out he was wasting his resources, took him long enough ](*,)

willing to bet robert lost a lot more than me as he was trying to ac through def and losing more just through that.

Also noticed what OE were talking about in relation to scripting. Shame really.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

you don't know nothing about fighting against a script(btw you dont have chanse,nothing)

you didn't feel when you are massed and AC-d in 2-3 seconds, yes i say max in 3 sec you are 0-ed + AC -ed

and i'm sure rob didn't use script
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

~Tziki~ wrote:
~Odin~ #51 wrote:How goes the slaughter?
ROBERT ™
AS ROMA
[ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista]
The UnKnown of the INDU
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

rebuilt after logging on, robert found it pretty quick but heaven seeker was online. distracted rob3rt long enough for HS to mass a load of DoC, then just kept repairing and moving things around until robert worked out he was wasting his resources, took him long enough ](*,)

willing to bet robert lost a lot more than me as he was trying to ac through def and losing more just through that.

Also noticed what OE were talking about in relation to scripting. Shame really.
you distracted me :smt104
[spoiler]07:15 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:14 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:14 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:14 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:14 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:13 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:13 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:13 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:13 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:12 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:12 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:12 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:12 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:11 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:11 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:11 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:11 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:10 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:10 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:10 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:10 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:09 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:09 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:09 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:09 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:08 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:08 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:08 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:08 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:08 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win[/spoiler]

not really i shoot ppt when i see 2 coward reject fight on line :smt019
is easy to mass a new player with 30 covert level =D> =D> you are big now :smt036
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

R0B3RT wrote: you distracted me :smt104
[spoiler]07:15 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:08 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win[/spoiler]

is easy to mass a new player with 30 covert level =D> =D> you are big now :smt036
going to post the rest of the logs when you were just focusing on attacking me?

tell you what ill do it to save your confusion.
06:48 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Loss
06:48 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
06:48 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] ~Tziki~ [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Loss
First hits on me.
07:05 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
07:05 ROBERT ™ [ Dominium Of Chaos - terorista] Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] attack 15 Win
your first hits on mark.

so yes, for a good 20 minutes you where showing some tunnel vision towards me.

HS first and last hits...
06:49 *Karsa [ The Order - itchy] Harshfello [ Dominium Of Chaos - DrWood] raid 15 Loss
06:49 *Karsa [ The Order - itchy] Harshfello [ Dominium Of Chaos - DrWood] raid 15 Loss
07:09 Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] Lu Bu [Flying General] [ Dominium Of Chaos - KingofDiamonds] attack 15 Win
07:09 Heaven Seeker [ The Order - HC] Lu Bu [Flying General] [ Dominium Of Chaos - KingofDiamonds] attack 15 Win

so yes, for 15 minutes you where distracted trying to fight me and wasting resources, and for the majority of that i was on the phone with HS laughing at your frustration predicting your next move, getting it right each time. As well as talking on skype to OE members confirming my suspicions with them in relation to some posts i read in your last war thread, and seeing if it was YOU they said was scripting and if it was in the same way i suspected it was.

R0B3RT wrote:is easy to mass a new player with 30 covert level =D> =D> you are big now :smt036
probably is yea, only i didnt mass anyone =]
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Then prove it.

The GC is not the place for these accusations. And if anyone has any accusations email to admin and he can solve it

Stop whining on Skype lol

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Kjarkur wrote:Then prove it.

The GC is not the place for these accusations. And if anyone has any accusations email to admin and he can solve it

Stop whining on Skype lol

-KJ

show me when i whined on skype? the gc is about wars and battles, and everything they entail. including when someone is doing things that seem to be suspicious. rest assured the correct people will be contacted once ive sieved through the logs and pin pointed the exact info i need.
--------
EbilCC
Forum Addict

im amused

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 Tziki, just shut up. You have no idea what you talking about and just acting up like another baby took your bottle away.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

i said you are a coward to sab the new player from doc
and that is the first war for them
is not nice to show them the snipe mode

i hit you because the other not have def :smt019

ha ha i am too fast for you :smt081 script ha ha stupid cop :smt043
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Tzik ^
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

lol, look at you all trying to insult me. if it came from someone who's opinion matters i might have even given it a second thought...
--------
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

~Tziki~ wrote:going to post the rest of the logs when you were just focusing on attacking me?
I haven't played for a few years, but that looks like he just posted the last page of his logs... hence wouldn't show the hits on the previous page.
so yes, for 15 minutes you where distracted trying to fight me and wasting resources, and for the majority of that i was on the phone with HS laughing at your frustration predicting your next move, getting it right each time. As well as talking on skype to OE members confirming my suspicions with them in relation to some posts i read in your last war thread, and seeing if it was YOU they said was scripting and if it was in the same way i suspected it was.
I was online with R0B3RT via Skype when this was going down... and you weren't distracting him. He was hitting you, hoping that Heaven Seeker would try to help you out and get a live 2 v 1 versus you guys. There was no frustration... just laughing.
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

Just to point out fact for the record
2v1 massing when i was offlne with no nox or crit. On. Dont make you look good it makes you look like a ass :smt025
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

MaxSterling wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:going to post the rest of the logs when you were just focusing on attacking me?
I haven't played for a few years, but that looks like he just posted the last page of his logs... hence wouldn't show the hits on the previous page.
I was online with R0B3RT via Skype when this was going down... and you weren't distracting him. He was hitting you, hoping that Heaven Seeker would try to help you out and get a live 2 v 1 versus you guys. There was no frustration... just laughing.
So he willing let his alliance members get massed then? oh well that makes him a pro then right? did he also say he intended to throw away a load of AT's and units whilst costing me very little? that too was highly amusing :-D

harshfello wrote:Just to point out fact for the record
2v1 massing when i was offlne with no nox or crit. On. Dont make you look good it makes you look like a ass :smt025

talking nonsense makes you look like a bigger ass. what 2v1 are you talking about? i didnt even hit anyone during this, i just repaired and lol'd at robert :-D
--------
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

07:00 Heaven Seeker 0 Naquadah stolen 15 0 45,368 5

06:46 *Karsa Attack defended 15 179,160 263,940

8 pages of logs in 14 mins to take down a 22t def

Cost me 58m uu plus wepons. Lol

Not impressed granted me being off nox/crit was my own fault but still a 2v1 offline massing just

:smt042

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”